View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
pizzaguy
Administrator
Received 889 Likes on 693 Posts
Default Re: Right turn signal light stays on

Originally Posted by Hopple
Hello, I have a 04 Crossfire that I recently bought. I have an issue where my right turn signal doesn't work but the signal light is always on even with my key not in the car. I'm unsure of what is causing the problem and wanted to see if anyone has any ideas. I can add some pictures later today after I get off work, Thank you!
I missed that before. That is not possible, but since it's happening, we must have CLEAR answers, none of us are standing next to your car, you are. THis calls for top level electronic troubleshooting, which cant be done with quick, incomplete answers. Give us your eyes so we know what we are working on, here is how to do that.

The turn signals, two green dash lights, and hazards are part of a complex, silly system. We must know what is happening in ALL of the scenarios below.

In answering 1, 2,3, and 4, tell us what BOTH green dash lights do as well as what the FOUR exterior turn signals are doing in each case and tell us how fast the lights flash when they do flash. (Normal speed, kinda SLOW or kinda FAST)

1] Hazards with key off.
2] Hazards key on.
3] Left turn with key on.
4] Right turn with key on.

5] Is there any scenario that makes that right green light not come on?
6] Has there been any work done on the car just before this started?
7] Is there an aftermarket security system, remote start or pushbutton start installed in the car?

I put numbers up so you can answer by number, this will make communication easier, the rate we are going here, this is not going to get fixed unless we all take this seriously.

Last edited by pizzaguy; 08-12-2023 at 03:02 PM.