View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 04:15 PM
pizzaguy
Administrator
Received 889 Likes on 693 Posts
Default Re: Right turn signal light stays on

Originally Posted by Hopple
Sorry I am new to working on my car, This is only my second car as I just had to get rid of my old one. I am really sorry that I wasn't better at communicating, I will try to take out all my bulbs today and I'll get back to everyone soon, I appreciate you helping my dumbass through this problem though haha
Look down in my signature at the link, click it and read it. Don't take it personally, the idea is to try to get people who don't have experience at trouble shooting electronic/electrical systems to understand what is required to diagnose complex (and even NOT complex) electronic systems.

Had you told us that MORE than just that "arrow" light was on, this would have gone a lot faster (not that we are done here). I still question if its a bulb, if the light stays on with the key OFF, then the only source of power is thru the Hazard switch or thru some, I guess, mod that the car has that you dont know it has.

Has to be that, unless (and this is getting way out there) a right turn signal wire is shorted to 12 volt battery feed somewhere, which I can't say is NOT the case. I've seen some weird stuff and I won't say ANYTHING is off the table. YOu just NEVER know......................................