All Crossfires A place to discuss any model of the Crossfire.

SRT difference

Old 11-15-2014, 09:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: SRT difference

Yeah good one doc that's what I told my son while in my mustang this summer & he was in his TA ! I heard ya just never saw your car come around me !!! : )

Old 11-15-2014, 11:53 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

It is all in fun....... I like the N/A wing on the roadster, but never cared for it on the coupe.... Everyone has their own taste.... Glad they like theirs, and I will keep mine.... My real dream is to build a s/c'd V-8 roadster if I live long enough..... I know they won't pass that one, as I have been in one....and it was a beast to say the least...

Old 11-15-2014, 12:20 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
It is all in fun....... I like the N/A wing on the roadster, but never cared for it on the coupe.... Everyone has their own taste.... Glad they like theirs, and I will keep mine.... My real dream is to build a s/c'd V-8 roadster if I live long enough..... I know they won't pass that one, as I have been in one....and it was a beast to say the least...

I'll never forget being at the Motel 6 for Texas Motor Speedway's laps for charity .. I'm out in the parking lot doing a little cleaning and hear something pulling in off the street.. Glance up "oh..another crossfire"...look back down to my cleaning... "hey.. wtf! that didn't sound like a crossfire!" Steve Holloway had just pulled in..LOL. Just realized too... he says he's a friend.. but has not offered me a ride yet!.. We will have to work on this.. LOL

Old 11-15-2014, 12:26 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
I'll never forget being at the Motel 6 for Texas Motor Speedway's laps for charity .. I'm out in the parking lot doing a little cleaning and hear something pulling in off the street.. Glance up "oh..another crossfire"...look back down to my cleaning... "hey.. wtf! that didn't sound like a crossfire!" Steve Holloway had just pulled in..LOL. Just realized too... he says he's a friend.. but has not offered me a ride yet!.. We will have to work on this.. LOL
They come to life a lot louder than the 6 and it is something to experience. It was like being in an all out gas class dragster.... Well, just remember when you are riding with Steve, I can't imagine a little MikeR liening over between you two with a big **** eating grin on his face....

Old 11-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
They come to life a lot louder than the 6 and it is something to experience. It was like being in an all out gas class dragster.... Well, just remember when you are riding with Steve, I can't imagine a little MikeR liening over between you two with a big **** eating grin on his face....

I think Mike would give Steve a big pat on the back with a "Job well done!" ... It amazes me every time I look at it how "factory installed" it looks.