All Crossfires A place to discuss any model of the Crossfire.

Avoid eBay Seller sumpunk64

Old 02-26-2015, 07:12 PM
Forum Regular
Received 81 Likes on 71 Posts
Default Avoid eBay Seller sumpunk64

He was supposed to send me a brand instrument cluster bezel and instead sends me one with scuffs and both tabs broken in the back. Then claims I'm going to send him back something else, etc. Terrible seller to deal with.

Just want to warn everyone to stay away.

Old 02-26-2015, 10:31 PM
Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Re: Avoid eBay Seller sumpunk64

I ran into the same problem with this seller. Some may be lucky with their purchase, but I would say avoid this seller. Remember Carneymike.

I bought two fog light hole cover/inserts from him for a LED project. When I received them one was broken and very poorly glued. The listing picture was blurry and that side of the one cover could not be seen. He made no mention of it being broken or glued. When I brought it to his attention he blamed me saying I must have changed my mind, bought it from someone else, or got one for Christmas, and pointed out his listing said no returns.

The email communications were very painful with his accusations it was my fault. They were mostly in upper case with no punctuation. The seller finally agreed to refund half my money if I returned the one cover. I mailed it back, and then through paypal he offered less of a refund. I opened a case with ebay, I had already provided a picture of the damage and glue through ebay messaging, and they resolved the issue for me. Yeah ebay!

Last edited by Toolman; 02-27-2015 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Toolman
I ran into the same problem with this seller. Some may be lucky with their purchase, but I would say avoid this seller. Remember Carneymike.

I bought two fog light hole cover/inserts from him for a LED project. When I received them one was broken and very poorly glued. The listing picture was blurry and that side of the one cover could not be seen. He made no mention of it being broken or glued. When I brought it to his attention he blamed me saying I must have changed my mind, bought it from someone else, or got one for Christmas, and pointed out his listing said no returns.

The email communication was very painful with his accusations it was my fault. The seller finally agreed to refund half my money if I returned the one cover. I mailed it back, and then through paypal he offered less of a refund. I opened a case with ebay and they fixed it form me.
He keeps demanding pics from me but he knows exactly what he sent me. He makes no sense at all. Did he use to have a different user name?

Old 02-26-2015, 11:00 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Billsfan4ever was one of his names to... had snake written all over him...

Old 02-27-2015, 01:16 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you open a complaint with ebay, your payment will be with held from the seller until the issue is resolved.

He has a 100% feedback rating!

Last edited by arejohn; 02-27-2015 at 01:20 PM.
Old 02-27-2015, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Ronman
He keeps demanding pics from me but he knows exactly what he sent me. He makes no sense at all. Did he use to have a different user name?

You should send a picture through ebay so it can support your position when opening a case. Keep in mind all communication through ebay can and will be reviewed by ebay customer service. Ebay policies do not permit threatening a seller with negative feedback if they do not resolve the problem. You may choose to leave negative feedback later, but threatening the seller with that may hurt your case and cause you other problems with ebay.

Last edited by Toolman; 02-27-2015 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Forum Regular

I already threatened him with negative feedback via the messaging. I have a case open for return but he has not responded to it. He's trying to collect pics on the side from me for some reason. He knows very well that he sent me crap/junk. I seriously think something is wrong with him mentally. Everything he says is absurd.

His 100% feedback will be gone very soon.

The following users liked this post:
nickwe21. (06-14-2022)
Old 03-06-2015, 12:38 PM
Received 388 Likes on 335 Posts

I already threatened him with negative feedback via the messaging. I have a case open for return but he has not responded to it. He's trying to collect pics on the side from me for some reason. He knows very well that he sent me crap/junk. I seriously think something is wrong with him mentally. Everything he says is absurd.

His 100% feedback will be gone very soon.

You need to be smarter than you have so far demonstrated. Are you aware that if he challenges your neg feedback, they will pull it based on feedback threats? You needed to send IMMEDIATELY pictures of the damaged item as RECEIVED, through ebays contact emails (they allow 5 pictures per email). Not understanding your rights and when/how to exercise them, will be quite the expensive learning experience for you if you try to bullhead with threats and actions off ebays official complaint system. It may be too late, maybe not. TAKE high res pictures and immediately send them to him THROUGH your complaint case. Do not threaten, it will backfire on you, and I think the seller knows that.

Old 03-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost
You need to be smarter than you have so far demonstrated. Are you aware that if he challenges your neg feedback, they will pull it based on feedback threats? You needed to send IMMEDIATELY pictures of the damaged item as RECEIVED, through ebays contact emails (they allow 5 pictures per email). Not understanding your rights and when/how to exercise them, will be quite the expensive learning experience for you if you try to bullhead with threats and actions off ebays official complaint system. It may be too late, maybe not. TAKE high res pictures and immediately send them to him THROUGH your complaint case. Do not threaten, it will backfire on you, and I think the seller knows that.
I already won the case, he never responded. Everything else was through the regular eBay messaging system, they didn't care. I talked to them on the phone from the beginning, they knew what was going on. I buy a lot through eBay this wasn't my first dispute but I rarely have a problem.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Received 388 Likes on 335 Posts

I already won the case, he never responded. Everything else was through the regular eBay messaging system, they didn't care. I talked to them on the phone from the beginning, they knew what was going on. I buy a lot through eBay this wasn't my first dispute but I rarely have a problem.

Ahh, ok, didn't sound like that from the git-go. Hope he doesn't get any neg pulled...

Old 03-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Toolman

The email communications were very painful with his accusations it was my fault. They were mostly in upper case with no punctuation. The seller finally agreed to refund half my money if I returned the one cover. I mailed it back, and then through paypal he offered less of a refund. I opened a case with ebay, I had already provided a picture of the damage and glue through ebay messaging, and they resolved the issue for me. Yeah ebay!
This is Carneymike, he just keeps opening new eBay accounts.

Old 03-07-2015, 09:20 PM

I'm glad that worked out for you. I'm certain my case could be seen by the customer service rep handling yours. Ebay gave me a full refund on that purchase.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:40 PM

He was supposed to send me a brand instrument cluster bezel and instead sends me one with scuffs and both tabs broken in the back. Then claims I'm going to send him back something else, etc. Terrible seller to deal with.

Just want to warn everyone to stay away.

Now he is listing a "Remanufactured" shifter boot. Reading the details it has two tears.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-Chrysler-crossfire-shifter-boot-and-mounting-bracket-OEM-THE-BEST-PRICE-/181698434843?hash=item2a4e12171b&vxp=mtr

Old 05-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Just a heads up since he seems to be busy on Ebay again..

sumpunk64 | eBay

Old 05-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-Chrysler-Crossfire-HEADLIGHT-BULB-RETAINER-CLIP-/181740788885?hash=item2a50985c95
$30 shipped?
EACH!!!!????
I'm changing my prices...