Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Is Eurocharged still in business?

Old 06-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Eurocharged still in business?

I just had the strangest experience with Eurocharged.I Ordered a Johnson cm3o IC Pump on the sixth. They right away confirmed the order. Then nothing. Monday I called their office it immediately went to voice mail. I left a message on Tuesday and no call back. Then on Thursday I emailed them no response . So I went to pay-pal resolution filed a complaint and they immediately canceled the order with no explanation at all.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:54 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: Is Eurocharged still in business?

Originally Posted by ModlessG
I just had the strangest experience with Eurocharged.I Ordered a Johnson cm3o IC Pump on the sixth. They right away confirmed the order. Then nothing. Monday I called their office it immediately went to voice mail. I left a message on Tuesday and no call back. Then on Thursday I emailed them no response . So I went to pay-pal resolution filed a complaint and they immediately canceled the order with no explanation at all.
They all have jobs other than the store I believe...they are in business and are great to work with...just need a little patience when dealing with set ups like theirs....I am sure Jake will chime in here....

Old 06-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm !!! I've been waiting for a print-out on my dyno run since the Eurocharged open house, on May 1st. Waiting for a printer was the word..... contacted them thru eMails and phone a few times, and finally gave up about a week ago .....They also dropped sponsor dealership on CICCI about a week ago also!! ..... Hmmm !!!

Jake and the crew have always been great ...... hope everything is OK !!!!!

Old 06-18-2010, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by IBLUBYU
Hmmm !!! I've been waiting for a print-out on my dyno run since the Eurocharged open house, on May 1st. Waiting for a printer was the word..... contacted them thru eMails and phone a few times, and finally gave up about a week ago .....They also dropped sponsor dealership on CICCI about a week ago also!! ..... Hmmm !!!

tough to keep the doors open when it is a part-time gig....but, you still should do what you say you will do.....Jake.....explaining to do my friend...

Old 06-18-2010, 07:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you need one now - Johnson Pump
Only $145 shipped

Old 06-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 528 Likes on 362 Posts

In Buisness......I'd say so

CAA / Eurocharged Tuning and Dyno Runs in St.Louis

Old 06-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Forum Regular

Sorry, I was away on business and came home to a S^it storm. Both our tech and sales guys decided to leave as they were poached from a "friends" company a mile away. I didn't notice the order cancel, but I believe with the current order system in place the second paypal dispute kicks in, it cancels the order automatically. I will have an answer for ya by tomorrow, when i can get in there and see whats up.

The dyno is a older dos based model and only works with 1 yes you heard it printer. We actually had to send off our pos printer to HP to get fixed at the cost of 4x what a new one would be. DOS doesnt use usb so its a lose/lose.

I will see if we can get a pic of the monitor and shoot it to you. Send me an email with your vin (how we store on dyno)

CICCI we only posted maybe 3 times, so it wasn't worth the effort to tell you the truth. Its a great well run site, but the traffic unfortunately isn't there according to our click through web stats, and we are trying to cut costs because of the environment, without raising prices for the end user.

Hope you guys understand, and yes we will be at CAA.

Old 06-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jake,
Looking forward to meeting you out at Franc's plant in St Louis!

Old 06-19-2010, 05:48 AM
Forum Regular

Bam! That's how you handle customer concerns. I haven't done a whole lot of business with Eurocharged yet...but with that kind of response. I will be.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:31 AM

Just glad everything is OK ...... as far as shooting a pic of the monitor, you don't have to...... And Jake .... WE DO UNDERSTAND....

Old 06-19-2010, 09:03 AM
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Hmmm !!! I've been waiting for a print-out on my dyno run since the Eurocharged open house, on May 1st. Waiting for a printer was the word.....
I didn't know the results could be printed out! Can I pm you my Vin# jake and maybe take a pic of the screen for me too? or just give a print out to Gary (Valkryderguy) and I could just pick it up at carlisle.

PS. I am very happy with the tune!

Old 06-19-2010, 10:24 AM

I knew this couldn't be normal business for them as there are so many post on this site about Eurocharged. But you try to contact someone that has your money and they do not respond at all well that is a problem.

Old 06-19-2010, 03:11 PM

I knew this couldn't be normal business for them as there are so many post on this site about Eurocharged. But you try to contact someone that has your money and they do not respond at all well that is a problem.
I haven't ever had a problem with Jake...he's always answered my questions....and I am willing to wait awhile, I know they have other concerns they deal with as well....and in the tuner world, someone is always waiting to ****** the "good one's", you are never lucky enough for the bad ones to leave on their own...lol....this to will pass Jake....keep up the good work...let me know after you read my PM when a good time would be....thanks...