New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Newbie with a roadster in uk

Old 06-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie with a roadster in uk

Hi all, its aero blue 2004 model 28.000 on the clock it has 6 stamps in the service book and the mot [annual safety check]certificates to warrant the mileage. However the leather seat bolster has some wear. Pedal, steering wheel wear etc seems to be consistent with a low mileage however i feel the clincher was i replaced what i believe to be the last original tyre on the rear a continental made in 2004. I do on entry and exit from the car myself tend to rub heavily on the bolster so i guess its consistent with use. Big thanks to those involved for running a great forum. [by the way its an auto]

Old 06-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Newbie with a roadster in uk

Welcome from a fellow roadster owner, post some pics of your new toy when you get a chance. Other than that spend some time reading the forum, there is a lot of information hear that every owner needs to know.

Old 06-03-2014, 12:59 PM

Hi there, like wise for me two weeks ago with 2005 roadster . Spent a great two weeks detailing finding out and enjoying this vastly underrated car. Have fun.

Old 06-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just wondering if your cars are daily drivers or weekend/nice day cruisers? I bought mine a year and a half ago to replace a daily driver with the intention of it becoming a daily driver. Like RedJay I spent a couple weeks detailing it and getting it as close to perfect as possible. At that point I felt this car was to unique and different to be subjected to the rigors of a daily driver. Now mine only comes out on dry sunny days which in my case helps keep that feeling that I am driving something special. Not that there is anything wrong with using them as daily drivers many here do just that.

Old 06-03-2014, 07:27 PM

I don't do a lot of mileage and so mine is a daily driver. I have a TVR which is like a temperamental teenager so I love the reliability of the Crossfire. If my journeys to work were hours sitting in traffic in the city I would not like it but I have a mix of country driving and motorway and so every run out is just great. I have to say though I have burnt more fuel than needed taking the long way home. :-)

Last edited by RedJay; 06-04-2014 at 09:17 AM. Reason: grammar