-C-I-C-C-I Discussion The place for members and those interested in joining the Club.

Attention CICCI Members - Club Officer Nominations and Elections

Old 06-04-2009, 09:13 AM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Attention CICCI Members - Club Officer Nominations and Elections

The nominations for officers are starting now. Please make sure you vote.......

Please login to the CICCI site for directions and information.

www.crossfireinternational.com

Old 06-04-2009, 06:46 PM
FP
Default Re: Attention CICCI Members - Club Officer Nominations and Elections

Bump...........

Old 06-05-2009, 09:03 PM
FP

Attention all CICCI Members

Acrisp1, Chas Knight and FP will be stepping down from their respective CICCI Office after the election.

We've given this much thought. All along we said we wanted to get this club started, and then step down. Running an election before forming the club would have just delayed the process. So we founded the club and apppointed ourselves as officers together with Ray and Pat. But our intention has always been to have the operating officers voted in by the members.

Personally, I've never run a car club, and love this club way too much not to step down. The more we think of it, the more we think that election time is the best time to do so. Acrispy1, Chas Knight, and I will remain active on the BOD, but will remove our name from the ballot.

We have very capable officers on board, and very capable members that have great ideas. I think it's time to give others the opportunity to lead the club. New blood and change can only help the club flourish.

Please nominate some capable members, and lets make sure we all vote.

I speak on behalf of all the BOD, It's been our pleasure serving you during our tenure.

Thank You all.

Thanks,

FP

Old 06-06-2009, 01:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just want to take this time to thank all of our members who had faith in us and joined -C-I-C-C-I. I also like to thank the other 4 Founding Members, Pat, FP, Ray and Chas for their time and efforts they put into forming this club especially Ray who wore more than 1 hat, if it wasn't for Ray the -C-I-C-C-I forum in my opinion would not exist.

I also like to thank Andrew and his wife Grace, for their time and efforts they put into the design of our logo, club merchandise and store.
The reason I'm stepping down is that I as well as the other BOD would like to see our members get involved and feel that more members on the board can only be an asset to the club.

It has been a pleasure getting this club off the ground and working with some great guys, I am looking forward to continuing to work on the board and listen to new ideas that the new elected members will bring.

I will always be proud to say I am one of the Founding Members of -C-I-C-C-I.

Thanks again and good luck to all the nominees.
Tony.

Last edited by acrispy1; 06-06-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

great work guys, but don't go away, its just getting started...

Old 06-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
great work guys, but don't go away, its just getting started...
We're not planning on going any where, like you said it's just getting started.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In September 2005, I was at the dealership as giddy as a school boy getting his first ride after getting permission from the wife to buy "me" a birthday gift. OK midlife crisis yada yada. But the planets aligned and while filling out the paper work for a N/A Crossfire the car carrier pulled in with just 1 black SRT6 on it. I told the salesamn to change my paper work and I purchased the SRT6. Who knew almost four years later I would be part of such a noteworthy group of car people. WE LOVE THIS CAR. I was honored to be one of the many owners to have made great new life long friends. There is no difference between the dot.org and the dot.com. WE LOVE THIS CAR. I appreciate the support of all those members that assisted in the development of CICCI and dot.org. It has been a pleasure to serve as an officer of the club. And as I step down from my assumed position it is my duty to say WE LOVE THIS CAR and "WE" need to be united as owners/lovers of the Chrysler Crossfire. One of the most disappointing issues with the Crossfire is that neither Chrysler nor Mercedes Benz gave us the love/attention we deserved. And despite their division WE still found each other. WE need to be "one" in order for us to demand the support we deserve from the automotive venue. If you're not a member of the club-JOIN. If you care about the future status of your Crossfire-JOIN. I will continue to support the efforts and causes related to our car. It's a passion not a chore. Take the time to JOIN, NOMINATE and VOTE during our election season. Whether WE agree or disagree with issues on the forum or club WE LOVE THIS CAR. Let's do right by it and not be so divided.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:52 PM
FP

Originally Posted by ichon
In September 2005, I was at the dealership as giddy as a school boy getting his first ride after getting permission from the wife to buy "me" a birthday gift. OK midlife crisis yada yada. But the planets aligned and while filling out the paper work for a N/A Crossfire the car carrier pulled in with just 1 black SRT6 on it. I told the salesamn to change my paper work and I purchased the SRT6. Who knew almost four years later I would be part of such a noteworthy group of car people. WE LOVE THIS CAR. I was honored to be one of the many owners to have made great new life long friends. There is no difference between the dot.org and the dot.com. WE LOVE THIS CAR. I appreciate the support of all those members that assisted in the development of CICCI and dot.org. It has been a pleasure to serve as an officer of the club. And as I step down from my assumed position it is my duty to say WE LOVE THIS CAR and "WE" need to be united as owners/lovers of the Chrysler Crossfire. One of the most disappointing issues with the Crossfire is that neither Chrysler nor Mercedes Benz gave us the love/attention we deserved. And despite their division WE still found each other. WE need to be "one" in order for us to demand the support we deserve from the automotive venue. If you're not a member of the club-JOIN. If you care about the future status of your Crossfire-JOIN. I will continue to support the efforts and causes related to our car. It's a passion not a chore. Take the time to JOIN, NOMINATE and VOTE during our election season. Whether WE agree or disagree with issues on the forum or club WE LOVE THIS CAR. Let's do right by it and not be so divided.
Well put my friend.