Canada Serving Canada.

BC Meet N Greet

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: BC Meet N Greet

Please let us know how it goes and how the service was.
We are all in the same small pond when it comes to getting service done for our cars.

Old 08-21-2008, 03:21 PM

I actually have warranty on mine and when my IC Pump went, I ordered the Johnson pump and had it installed at an MB tuner who was more than happy to work on the car. He also changed my oil for less than what I paid at Marine Chrysler.

The people at Marine Chrysler are good people, but they were not comfortable working on the car. It took a week to order the oil filter and they did not know how to reset my oil service meter.

One place to avoid is the Chrysler dealer on Main and Terminal.

Old 09-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Smile Re: BC Meet N Greet

It was the intercooler pump.....I however already had about 20 pages of documentation for them off the forum so i imagine it wasnt that difficult for them to figure out. No issues, service was good and they even parked her way in the back under a canopy so that i didnt get a door ding. Overall i cannot complain. onto another topic has anyone purchased new tires yet and what did you get etc etc...

Thanks!!

Old 09-16-2008, 06:41 AM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I am heading for Vivtoria this morning,(via Jasper) I will overnight in Kelona tonight.I leave the Island mid afternoon on saturday, and probably stay in Abbotsford/Hope on the way back. Any Crossfires in Victoria??

Old 09-18-2008, 06:09 PM

I've taken my Crossfire to Destination Chrysler in North Van. A tad frustrating, but no real complaints about workmanship.

By the way, I live in Squamish and have seen a few other Crossfires around...say "hi" when driving by!

Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 PM

Stay away from Carter Dodge on Lougheed hwy in Burnaby. They had my car for 5 weeks total (2x 1 week and 1x 3 weeks) just to diagnose and repair an ESP/ABS light, it ended up being the ABS module. I might even excuse the amount of time but it was the customer service that was crap. No updates or returned calls for days at a time, constantly being told "the mechanic assigned to your car (who is the foreman) is not in today" or /the service advisor in charge of your car is unavailable right now I'll have him call you" but he didn't, "we're waiting to hear back from tech support", etc,. Never any appology or sense that they gave a crap, if anything it was like working on my car or even having to talk to me was a pain in their *** (even thought the bill was $2400). At one point the warranty companies adjustor makes an appt to see the car/talk to the mechanic, he shows up at the scheduled time and is told the mechanic is not there and he'll have to come back some other day. Wtf ? Then coincidently 2 days after the service manager and district manager were contacted my car is ready. Well sort of, I get it back and my climate control head is screwed, blows hot only on left side. Coincidence ? Maybe, all I know is it was working perfectly before they worked on my car. Needless to say I didn't take it back to them, I went to Langley Chrysler instead. I dropped the car off, they drove me home, diagnosed the problem but it was saturday and the part was not in stock so they picked me up and I made an appt for Friday. Took the car back the following Friday at 9:30am, they drove me home, called me 2 hrs later to say it was ready, they picked me up and my car was washed and vacuumed, even better everything worked as it should. I can't say this is normal service at Langley Chrysler when it comes to Crossfire's since it was my first experience with them but compared to Carter they're frickin rock stars.

Last edited by crossingmatt; 03-04-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by xfirechick
It was the intercooler pump.....I however already had about 20 pages of documentation for them off the forum so i imagine it wasn't that difficult for them to figure out. No issues, service was good and they even parked her way in the back under a canopy so that i didnt get a door ding. Overall i cannot complain. onto another topic has anyone purchased new tires yet and what did you get etc etc...

Thanks!!
I bought my tires on Tirerack.com. I had them shipped to a tire place that can accommodate the 19" rear tire change. I saved almost 500 dollars cutting out the tire dealer. The website has reviews on tires specific to our model. Two weeks ago I got soaked at Coquitlam Chrysler for a new ignition housing system, plus a tow bill to the dealer, (couldn't turn the key). Now my trunk won't open and following the thread to get it open myself. Beautiful car, many problems. The cup holder broke, they want $500 to fix, the roof latch pin fell out, $500 to replace. Mine is a 2005 roadster limited, and I'm thinking of selling.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:55 PM

Now that my trunk is fixed and I can put the top down again I'm ready for some touring with fellow Crossfire owners! I'm good for Sundays. What about it folks? Any takers?

Old 07-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just heard from Ron Yorston he has a couple people meeting on Sunday July 29 in Surrey (including Myself and Jean )

.......we are going to meet at north side of Guildford mall around the Lordco store at 11:00 am and from there we can cruise White Rock, and I know a great little fish and chip joint in Crescent Beach where you don't have to pay $3/hr to park.......

All welcome if your are in for a little ride.

Old 07-29-2012, 03:32 AM
Forum Regular

just a bump to meet some fellow local Crossfire owners

Old 07-30-2012, 01:57 AM
Forum Regular

Met up with three other Crossfires today. Thanks to Ron and Dianne for organizing it(Ron Yorston). It was nice to meet Doug and Barb. (Northern6) and I finally met Les (LesR) as my wife worked with him and had told me about his Crossfire. We had 4 roadsters with a good selection of colours to amaze people as we drove by, an Aero Blue srt6, an alabaster with vanilla and slate, ssb with dk slate /med slate and a graphite wiith cedar and slate - very nice representation. Cruised the White Rock strip and then headed to Crescent beach for a nice lunch - they even had 4 parking spots waiting for us! Lots of thumbs up and a great bunch to spend some time with.
Thanks again, Ron and Jean
Maybe we can get a black and red for the next outing - or even the elusive yellow...
Picture courtesy of Doug!

Attached Thumbnails BC Meet N Greet-xf-meet-2-july-12-1024x683-.jpg