Car Shows The place to discuss car shows and tips and tricks for winning them...

UK Crossfire Owners

Old 11-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool UK Crossfire Owners

Does any of the UK guys on here know if there's a UK Crossfire owners club, and is there any Crossfire meets in the UK.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: UK Crossfire Owners

Originally Posted by SteveB1
Does any of the UK guys on here know if there's a UK Crossfire owners club, and is there any Crossfire meets in the UK.
Hi Steve,
I'm not aware of anything, but then I haven't really looked too hard. Maybe we should start something. I've never had much of a response on here or the 'other site' when I have posted regarding trackday meets, even spectating/passengering, but I just assumed that most UK owners may not be that interested in that sort of thing.

Old 06-14-2007, 09:10 PM

Hi,
I have just asked the same question regarding Crossfire owners club..Well, I guess that's at least three of us. I suggested in my earlier thread that all interested Crossfire owners touch base...lets see what happens. I'm real keen to start the first UK Crossfire Club.

UK Ken.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:03 AM

Hi,
at least 4 of us !
No picture but I have a (wonderful) 06 roadster. Live in Bath and an ardent supporter of Bath Rugby.
Have great week ends
Michael

Old 03-07-2008, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Michael Lawton
Hi,
at least 4 of us !
No picture but I have a (wonderful) 06 roadster. Live in Bath and an ardent supporter of Bath Rugby.
Have great week ends
Michael
Hi, what are you up to at Easter, there is a Crossfire meet up Easter Sat and Sun in Oxfordshire - see the threads!
Cheers Steve

Old 03-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Talking Re: UK Crossfire Owners

hi mark here i have an red coupe 04 and think it looks great would like to meet with others

Old 03-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Steve - UK
Hi, what are you up to at Easter, there is a Crossfire meet up Easter Sat and Sun in Oxfordshire - see the threads!
Cheers Steve
I'm going

Old 01-10-2009, 04:22 AM

where abouts is the meet up in Oxfordshire ? only had our crossfire since 19th dec so new to all this

Old 01-10-2009, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by michelle m
where abouts is the meet up in Oxfordshire ? only had our crossfire since 19th dec so new to all this
Hi, There are regular meets in this part of the country, last one was for Xmas lunch just before xmas at Dorchester on Thames, we have met in the area a few times in the past, Next meet will be at easter I believe, then a couple of meets in summer and one in Sept. Previous meets have taken place at Chatsworth House, Billing Aquadrome, Marlowe Bucks, etc. and we welcome suggestions for new meet locations which can be fixed up for anytime!
Thare about 12 regular owners who attend the meets, we are a nice freindly bunch who enjoy a chat, often a meal and a drink together, and often make a weekend of it if we can. We are not a car club, or petrol heads, or boy racers, just a mixed bunch of folks with a warm welcome!
See https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ad.php?t=29827
for more info on uk meets. This is in the Europe - UK section here in the forum, see link.
Would great to see you at the meets!

Last edited by Steve - UK; 01-10-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:46 PM

There is at least 6, there are two in Welshpool, Mid Wales.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by SteveB1
Hi I am new to the site I live in cornwall and own a soft top SRT6 just had a boot leak and its damaged the electric roof module and the central locking pump in the bottom of boot. both units are shot any ideas where i can get some second hand ones or anyone know if i can get them repaired. any help would be great

Old 06-08-2010, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Andy SRT6
Hi I am new to the site I live in cornwall and own a soft top SRT6 just had a boot leak and its damaged the electric roof module and the central locking pump in the bottom of boot. both units are shot any ideas where i can get some second hand ones or anyone know if i can get them repaired. any help would be great
New parts will be expensive and take time for dealers to obtain - I would scour the breakers yards. On ebay there are several cars being broken for parts which can be posted to you for a DIY replacement.

Check out www.ukcrossfires.co.uk