Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

2005 SRT - 6 Black Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 04:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 SRT - 6 Black Coupe

Terminal illness has forced me to give up what is the finest automobile I have ever owned.
All the manufacturers recomended service was done at a Chrysler dealership. All the modification work was done at a mid Jersey tuner shop who is still in business and honoring warrenties.
I did not buy this car as a primary driver. I have an '05 Blazer for the daily commute, general errands, camping,fishing, and winter driving.
That said the car is covered from the first forecast of snow and uncovered on the first sunny day of spring. I am a 59 year old driver, the car was never raced or abused, it was on a dyno three times.
My use of the car was as a hobby, having performance and appearence mods installed and taking the car to local car shows where it did win a few times.
The car has 44500 miles, it has the premium Chrysler 96 months/80000 mile transferable warrenty. I have never paid more than the 100.00 deductable for any dealer repair, all the popular manufacturer screwups were fixed, seat heater, trans leak, alarm system, and a few other items (all receipts[about 25] come with the sale.
After allot of R&D the exhaust has a low (legal) tone that let's you know there is something under the hood, but doesn't sound like a weed wacker. Very large LET heat exchanger, LET SC pulley, Johnson pump, phenolic spacers from the block up to the air boxes. Altered thermostat, SA55 air boxes, bull horn 3" CAI intake tubes, Eibach springs, KONI adjustable shocks. I have all the OEM parts in good clean condition and a Detroit reconditioned 18" SRT wheel. There are a few other mods I can't think of right now, the car has been to the Nationals once in '08. My firm price is 16500.00, you can send me a PM requesting specific photos, the car is also listed in the Auto Trader. I had planned to enjoy driving this car now that I consider it done, but it is getting harder to get in and out of the car and I have to get my financial interests in order as my sister (my executor) will sell the car for peanuts. I have 25000.00 invested. The title is clear and I will have the car detailed and stripped and waxed prior to sale. Thanks for taking the time to read my ad someone will be a happy new owner. Now let's see if I can get the pictures up.
XXXXX Well instead of some helpful explaination as to how to insert photos, there's some smart *** remark about my gallery. I'm not computer savvy enough to go through this so email me at markbonpua@msn.com and I will send you 27 nice photographs