Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Xfire front Splitter

Old 10-23-2006, 11:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Xfire front Splitter

And for crying out loud, please take off the SRT-6 on your engine....your misinforming other people on what a REAL SRT-6 looks like.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:13 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eracer76
And for crying out loud, please take off the SRT-6 on your engine....your misinforming other people on what a REAL SRT-6 looks like.
might as well make it a crossfire type-r.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:31 PM
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Sennaspirit
I would also comment that the helmet on your website has nothing to do with f1 nor Michael (he retired yesterday) Schumacher. It is a red motorcycle helmet with a Vodafone logo (Ferrari sponsor) . Michael's helmet has changed since he began racing, but the one you show is not it. I'm posting his 2005 helmet for consideration. He has lost the german flag colors and blue top, seen on his early helmets, but there is significant design elements that make his head gear more than a red helmet with sponsor logo's. Sorry, I'm an avid f1 fan, so this piques just a bit. No offense.

As I said before, I appreciate your endeavors, keep it up, but lets keep the info correct.
I personally liked Senna from Brazil better. I watched him die on tv back in '94 competing against Schumacher but anyway sorry my helmet is not an original, but it still brings back memories.
The helmet is part of the required safety gear to get in at the track that’s all.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by andrew
psuperti... some mods or changes may or may not be to others likings... but it really comes down to the fact... its your car and you like it... and you enjoy it... that's what matters imo.

cheers ~
I agree, too bad no one has a real xfire site where all kinds of performance products could be found to purchase. In the mean time just don't be angry if the things you see at this site do not strike your fancy.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by jp2005
i wonder if your car with all its "raw" horsepower can even beat the 14.57 i did at the track.
I pulled a 13.11 last week but I guess I should keep that to myself so not to **** off the people that have a real SRT6. Tomorrow a friend from the forum will come over at noon, maybe I will take him for a drive and see if he can testify in my behalf. No promises.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by psuperti
I pulled a 13.11 last week but I guess I should keep that to myself so not to **** off the people that have a real SRT6. Tomorrow a friend from the forum will come over at noon, maybe I will take him for a drive and see if he can testify in my behalf. No promises.
How about a slip?

Old 10-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Forum Regular

bs
a car with these mods does not run a 13.11...why don't you even have a picture of your car's engine bay showing where the nitrous lines...that isn't asking to much...people are upset because your lying your car IS NOT an srt, it DOES NOT have 300+ bhp...i'm done posting about how you're a ricer, because the post i just quoted it, said it all for me.

and blade keep in mind, a slip doesn't mean anything, i would run across kids all day long in my trans am, who had a turbo'd civic, and say it ran 9's and would have a slip *of someone's else's car*, and when we lined them up, i would tear them up...a slip is nothing, so don't bother going to dragtimes.com, and copying a picture.

Last edited by jp2005; 10-23-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by jp2005
bs
a car with these mods does not run a 13.11...why don't you even have a picture of your car's engine bay showing where the nitrous lines...that isn't asking to much...people are upset because your lying your car IS NOT an srt, it DOES NOT have 300+ bhp...i'm done posting about how you're a ricer, because the post i just quoted it, said it all for me.

and blade keep in mind, a slip doesn't mean anything, i would run across kids all day long in my trans am, who had a turbo'd civic, and say it ran 9's and would have a slip *of someone's else's car*, and when we lined them up, i would tear them up...a slip is nothing, so don't bother going to dragtimes.com, and copying a picture.
The pictures are there. Now you are accusing me of lying about having nitrous. Also, I wrote every where that my car is a limited. Check! I'm done washing laundry in public with you.
Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Old 10-24-2006, 01:31 AM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Xfire front Splitter

psuperti it's refreshing to see a fellow owner taking pride in their Crossfire, too many members seem to spend way too much time bad mouthing their Crossfire. I guess it's the result of either poor research or bad genetics. I like what you did with your web site, it is obvious you enjoy your car. I prefer stock to modified, but I certainly can appreciate and respect an enthusiast. Keep on posting your upgrades.

Old 10-24-2006, 11:32 AM

Ok, I see pics of the lines and all, but its not showing too much.
Is it a wet kit? I'm just wondering were your tied into for the fuel source and where your spraying the nx into the engine?

Old 10-24-2006, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Eracer76
Ok, I see pics of the lines and all, but its not showing too much.
Is it a wet kit? I'm just wondering were your tied into for the fuel source and where your spraying the nx into the engine?
Wet, I'm injecting it after the air sensor in the throttle body.

Go to: https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...9733#post89733

Last edited by psuperti; 10-24-2006 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:06 PM
Received 73 Likes on 38 Posts

I'm interested in putting 2 super e-rams. I thought HDDP was going to install a super e-ram.

Old 10-25-2006, 05:18 PM

The e-RAM would make HDDP's car be on a different racing class, so I think he won't buy them. Look at the other thread on the Super e-Ram that had a lot of activity lately.

Old 10-25-2006, 05:24 PM
Forum Regular

Next thing you know, people will be using leaf blowers as fake superchargers.

Old 10-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Forum Regular

So what is the point here? You people are azzholes... if the man likes his car what is it to you? Has it cost you anything... and you SRT6 folks can suck off also, I'm tired of hearing you people talk about how high speed your think your 6 cylinders are. Give me a break with that trash, it's just a 6 cylinder, it's not a Cobra 427... hooah.

Old 10-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

psuperti
Looking good there are a couple things I don't like namely the diamond plate floor mats and the SRT6 badging, but its your money, your car, and you choice. I'm just giving my honest opinion.

Everyone else,
Give him a break, He's trying and he obviously loves his car.

Also on a side note has anyone put Mercedes V12 or SLR badging on there crossfire? Now that would be hilarious.

Old 10-25-2006, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by FirebaseD
So what is the point here? You people are azzholes... if the man likes his car what is it to you? Has it cost you anything... and you SRT6 folks can suck off also, I'm tired of hearing you people talk about how high speed your think your 6 cylinders are. Give me a break with that trash, it's just a 6 cylinder, it's not a Cobra 427... hooah.
Thanks man!!!

To Blacklimitedcoupe, No one is calling the e-RAM electric supercharger a real Supercharger PUNK!

Last edited by psuperti; 10-25-2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Forum Regular

Haha. I'm just saying I think the idea of an ELECTRIC s/c is funny. If it works, then more power to ya, I still think it's funny. Have you had positive results with the e-ram so far?

Last edited by blacklimitedcoupe; 10-25-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:30 PM

looking good so far, just check the other thread on it.

Old 10-25-2006, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by FirebaseD
That is a pretty stupid statement.

A 6 cylinder can't be fast? 9-10 second street Supra or Skyline anyone? Geez. I would have thought the muscle car boneheads would have refrained from buying a refined car like the Crossfire.

Quick Reply: Xfire front Splitter