Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Buyer Beware: Aiden Designs

Old 06-21-2008, 05:30 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Buyer Beware: Aiden Designs

Originally Posted by Voyager
i dont understand why he needed to be banned. he paid fp back and tvt said he understood his situation with the vendors.
Yes he finally refunded my money, but there are others. The point is he was dishonest with the forum members. Why should we take further risks? There are consequences when someone acts this way. He's paying the consequences now. If you or others feel you want to do business with them, you know their site name.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would just like to say thank you to the crossfire community in exposing this guy. I was actually on his site a couple weeks ago looking at products with a genuine interest. Hopefully this thread is doesn't die anytime soon, I'm actually thinking of linking this thread at other Forums where Aiden Designs are vying for business.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:10 PM

I live really close to salt lake, about 15 minutes away, I could...you know...drop in... LOL.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:51 AM
Forum Regular

Drop in over there I say hello from all of us.

Let us know afterwards how was the welcome that you received.

Old 07-07-2008, 05:54 AM
AD2

Thanks for banning me - though I'm sure this message will be deleted so that the truth can be ignored, regardless this will be my last post. I hope it will not however, so that people like Voyager can at least have this last communication and then I will no longer post.

I'm astonished at how many people point blank ignore my statements and the truth.

I'm not twenty, and I'm not in the military - I was, years ago - and did have a security clearance. I'm glad that this even relates to Crossfire products and that your priorities lie in criticizing the assumed status of a security clearance?

Paul, I emailed you offering you details for your refund you never contacted me. Since I've been banned from here and will be banned again I'm sure please send me an email at admin@aidendesigns.com I'll issue you a refund immediately - even double it if it will help you at all.

And I don't have a Crossfire with missing grilles or fifty thousand miles on it, Paul never looked inside my car and the photos of my Crossfire can be found all over the Aiden site, specifically in the photo gallery if you'd like to see the condition of it. I'm sure Paul will argue this, but this is not of my concern - nor your business as to my education, which was completed years ago, again. Paul, I don't recall you checking my ID. I understand your frustration, but not criticizing me based on assumptions.

Again, since this even relates.

I pity those who have nothing better to do than criticize age and military status based off assumptions and ignorance, it reflects on their maturity - I do not know how many times I need to explain to you all what amounts we're dealing with here, why products were delayed and how many times I have refunded everyone for you to understand there was not deception nor fraud.

TVT Design thank you for your kind words and support, you are right this was my experience which is of no fault of CTD or any other, simply how business is in early stages and when done overseas.

To anyone wanting the clear side markers - they are being manufactured now. VOYAGER, please email me at admin@aidendesigns.com to receive yours for free as promised. For all others interested upon succesful completion of the project I will provide them to TVT Design so that you might be ensured of reliability in your purchase.

As for those wanting more CUSTOM made products for the Crossfire aside from those of CTD as stated we are in the process of adding to our selection and you will see many products added to our site shortly.

Again, I appreciate the support of those who gave it and understand the position of those who did not - I'm sorry I could not have been of more help but I've issued refunds and that is all I wanted so I understand the ban. Thanks for your time.

-Aiden Designs

Old 07-07-2008, 05:55 AM
AD2

The above post was in response mostly to the other thread regarding us... Also, to the person who stated they live near Salt Lake City - please send me an email at admin@aidendesigns.com I would love to hear from you and show you our facility or meet you in person so that you can report back to the members of this forum as to my credibility upon inspection since I will undoubtedly be banned again. I'll look forward to your email.

-Aiden Designs

Old 07-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Ok, I will take my refund but when you came to my house you told me you're in the air force and was going to get out, I saw your back xfire that you brought with you... You drive me crazy with this bs. Anyways, if you don't get my email, here is my paypal linked email paul.superti@us.army.mil military intelligence officer, clearance holder.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:18 AM
FP

A word of advice AD. 1) Honesty is the Best policy. Speak with the truth, and manage expectations. 2) If you truly want to earn the trust of your customers, you don't have to give away anything, just come through with delivering. It's not going to be easy for folks to trust you and send payment in advance. You will have to trust us, and deliver the products and invoice when you ship. You're the one that needs to take the risk at this point.

I don't care about your military, age, or any personal business. That's your business. Just understand you have to earn trust. It's not free.

Old 07-13-2008, 03:35 PM

I just emailed him and am waiting for a reply to go see his facility, I also took a look around the gallery on his website, its funny the picture of his car at antelope island is right by where I live, that road gets raced A LOT lol

Old 07-16-2008, 05:17 PM

well here is an update if anyone is interested he emailed me back and said he wants to go to dinner and discuss the forums and try to make everything right, is there anyone that still has issues like not being refunded yet?

Old 07-16-2008, 06:50 PM
www.CustomCrossfire.com
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what happend to him showing you his "facility"? it probably doesnt exist... or if it does its his mothers basement. lol

Old 07-17-2008, 06:55 PM

I will ask to see it when we have dinner, I just emailed him and asked if the 24th would be ok.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 502 Likes on 345 Posts

Be sure to take a lot of pictures to !!

Old 07-18-2008, 05:39 AM
FP

And, pick up some of the new clear front markers for us.

Old 07-23-2008, 11:29 AM
AD2

Originally Posted by 04chryslr
I will ask to see it when we have dinner, I just emailed him and asked if the 24th would be ok.
My greatest apologies for having to post in this forum again - but just wanted to note that Nate and I agreed upon the 22nd at 8 p.m. as myself and my fiance offered to take he and his fiance out to dinner, we traveled about three hours from where we were that day and got there about a half hour prior and waited in the downtown area until ten without word from Nate. I've had some problems with my inbound emails but provided him with my personal cell phone number about ten days prior and sent him 4 emails on the 22nd prior to and after the meeting was supposed to take place from different emails just to make sure he received them and still have not heard back. I also checked my outbound messages and found that they have not had any problems. I hope that everything is alright with Nate and I would still love to treat he and his fiance to dinner anytime, from my emails back and forth with him he seems like a great guy.
To answer your questions about our facilities since I wasn't able to meet with Nate in person we use a large facility for warehousing parts just outside of downtown Salt Lake City on Redwood Road in partnership with one other business. With our current structure our entire point exists merely to warehouse and stock parts we have imported for quicker shipping and lower prices for customers within the U.S., there is no need for a store front for the public. We are however remodeling a building on 400 South and approximately 600 East in downtown Salt Lake City in preparation for a central ClearTec office to be opened there this fall. At that point in time all Aiden Designs offices and shipping will be centrally located there. I hope that this is to your approval and satisfies your questions.
Product expansion is going ahead as planned...

-The clear side markers are nearing production, it has taken quite some time to produce the correct 3D models and evaluate demand vs. cost. I will not keep posting on here to update you as I have promised not to, I only take this opportunity to do so since I'm having to update you about my meeting with Nate.

-As suggested by several members on this forum before our first banning there might be a great interest in custom body pieces. We should have some examples of possibilities within a month and will provide those to TVT if they would like to gauge your interest and then we will produce products to your liking. In the mean time any suggestions or ideas that anyone has regarding custom pieces are greatly needed - I don't want skepticism as to my reliability or if the products will be delivered, I simply want opinions - if produced they will be provided to TVT and my reliability will not be under question or of issue, the product will simply be there, you will not have to deal directly with me at all. So on that note, your opinions will be extremely helpful, even from those who do not have a positive opinion of Aiden Designs I greatly need your input.

I'm sorry that things didn't work out with Nate, I haven't been provided with his cell phone number but I will continue to email him occasionally checking up on him to make sure he is doing well. He typically replies to all my emails within a few hours so this isn't like him and I hope everything is ok.
Again, apologies about having to post again - I hope that this screen name will not be banned merely so that I can search discussions and stay up to date a bit better on things in the future, such as the custom body pieces. I can promise that if I do ever have to post again such as in this case it will not be for advertising only informing as I have done here. Thanks again for listening, it mean a great deal.

-Aiden Designs

Old 07-24-2008, 06:24 AM
www.CustomCrossfire.com
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AD kidnapped Nate!

Old 07-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Forum Regular

Give the Guy a break already! He's trying to make more aftermarket things for our Crossfires! And everyone knows there's little to none available! Hopefully he's learned that Communication & prompt action is the only way to do business! Don't spread lies, or rumors about other people, it just makes you the poster look bad! Give him a break already, maybe he can actually build a better customer base and gain trust again if you give him another chance!

Old 07-24-2008, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by HyprLtH20
AD kidnapped Nate!
I thought it was funny. And obviously it was a joke. A good one at that.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:07 PM
TVT_DESIGN

I've spoken to Joshua over the phone and it seems that he ran into many of the same problems we did as as start up. You have to have a real thick skin and not over leverage yourself and sometimes its hard to do that.

I know when things are going real good I want to take on all kinds of new projects, but then I realize that I won't have available funds when things aren't as good. I wish R&D was free cause the Crossfire would have tons of TVT marketed merchandise for it, but it is not. Joshua and I have discussed producing custom composite parts for both the interior and exterior. Parts will be built in larger quantities and at an affordable cost.

For those worried about reliability with Aiden Designs, if you do not receive a product they produce the blame will be all on us. We will be the "middle man" so to speak to ensure both parties are getting the best possible treatment.

We both realize the potential that is out there for these cars and we are both owners. When two companies come together to produce parts and split R&D costs a lot more can happen and the community can benefit from this.

I'm putting my companies name on the line because I trust this will be a good partnership. I'm hoping the community feels the same way.

Anthony

Old 07-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 502 Likes on 345 Posts

My best to both parties and the efforts to continue to provide the Crossfire owners with more mods and accessories.

Quick Reply: Buyer Beware: Aiden Designs