Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

The stupid things

Old 06-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The stupid things

Guess we all do stupid things at some point.

Took a drive to the bank today (which ended up being the one that wasn't open on saturdays) and i'm coming to the traffic light. Its green and i was making a right, but some idiot was making a left from the oncoming, and made some hand motion to the light. I know its a "no turn on red" but it was bloody green a-hole. Anyways, so now i'm cooling off, still sitting at the light and i hear honking behind me. I look back and its some woman also making hand motions to the light. At this point i've had it with all the hand motions and i myself throw my arm out the window and make a huge thrusting point to the light, which somewhere between all the other exciting events turned to a green arrow. So now i look like a complete idiot.

Old 06-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The stupid things

Originally Posted by Arcrist
...So now i look like a complete idiot.
You're young. You'll have many more opportunities to look like an idiot. Trust me.

Old 06-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Forum Regular

my story: one day at the college library someone decides to park 2 in. from my driver's side door (lucky they didn't hit, scratch, or dent anything). well, i notice this as someone is waiting for my park spot. so, i had to get in the car from my passenger side door and crawl to the driver's side while i had people watching. not to mention, i'm not a little guy.

Old 06-16-2007, 09:25 PM

i would of fixed that guys car for parking close like that. once i caught a guy putting his McDonalds bag and drink on the roof of my saturn. i didn't have the ***** to say anything i was a few years younger.

Old 06-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

friend told me a story about a dumb thing that he did recently ... he was in another friends car when this lady drives next to him and starts honking and waving ... they took this as her being some kind of a$$ and flipped her off, they get to the light, she rolls up and says "your gas cap is dangling off the side of your car" hahaha...

Old 06-17-2007, 03:45 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Arcrist
i would of fixed that guys car for parking close like that. once i caught a guy putting his McDonalds bag and drink on the roof of my saturn. i didn't have the ***** to say anything i was a few years younger.
i would have had he actually hit my car. considering his car was already a piece i didn't care much about doing anything to his. i was just trying to recover from the maneuvers involved with getting to my driver's seat.