Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Hampton Roads Virginia Sightings... Who's here?

Old 09-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hampton Roads Virginia Sightings... Who's here?

Ok, the regional section would be a logical place to post this I know, but there are more tumble weeds in that section than there are threads...

I've been seeing several Coupes around my area on a consistent basis, just trying to see if any are on here or not.

1. Aero Blue Limited Coupe. See it every morning as I'm driving from Williamsburg to Newport News on Rt 143. I'm guessing the person that owns it is pretty obsessive or have Rotex Gold pads, as its always CLEAN!

2. Black Coupe (not sure if its a Limited) This one I have seen twice and is VERY NICE! It has some pretty aftermarket wheels, Exhaust and a few other add ons. The last time i saw it was on Interstate 64 going East in Newport News.

3. Black Limited Coupe. Keep seeing this car running up and down Jefferson Ave in Newport News. Had or Has 30 Day Temp tags on it. Seen it about 8 times...

4. Aero Blue SRT-6 Coupe. Seen this one 3 times. Twice On Jefferson Ave and once in a Shopping center parking lot.

Speak up if its you or wave and say HAY when we pass!

I also saw RedCross' old Roadster the other day as well. I know it was that car. I studied the car in traffic and it WAS that car from the pictures I've seen. Who bought it? I saw it on 301 near Waldorf MD. In the area of the Potomac River Bridge. I'm sure it was his car. Same wheels, Same Grill, Same EVERYTHING. Couldn't be a copy...

Last edited by NeverEnough; 09-19-2007 at 12:32 PM.