Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

TVT Design, an introduction

Old 11-07-2007, 06:14 PM
TVT_DESIGN
Default TVT Design, an introduction

Hello,

I've been posting on this forum for some time name under Stallion8797, so I hope I'm not too new of a face. I've begun to open a performance shop and will be starting with mainly focusing on these cars and their engine.

We currently have an intake, exhaust, manifold porting, and pulley set in the works. The intake should be finished and ready for sale within the next few weeks. It is similar in design to the one I had posted earlier, but much more visually appealing. The exhaust will be a Dual 2.5" with an X pipe, with options of with or without race cats. If all goes well the exhaust will be for sale some time in December.

The two new products that are in development are a pulley set and manifold porting. The pulley set will be more then just the crank and priced significantly more affordable then EVO Sport.

The Manifold porting will be on an exchange basis and will offer different level of porting depending on application. Throttle body porting will be added at a later time.

All our products will be dyno and track tested to provide our customers with rock solid performance.

This thread is mainly to gauge interest in the products we are offering. Once the products are finished we will offer member pricing.

Thank you,

Anthony DiMura
TVT Design

Old 11-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TVT Design, an introduction

can't wait to see what you can offer...

Old 11-07-2007, 06:25 PM

Sounds good... I think everyone @ this site will give cheers to anyone that proposes more a/m parts for our cars.

Just curious; where are you located?

Old 11-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Sounds cool. Best of luck.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds good and best luck to you but I feel that many members on the forum are skeptical in general towards mod offers and such until they can see pictures or something tangible! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:37 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mrobinso
Sounds good and best luck to you but I feel that many members on the forum are skeptical in general towards mod offers and such until they can see pictures or something tangible! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Agreed! Some members are just naturally cynical, some are definitely of the mind "show me and then we'll talk", while others while sounding harshly critical are really making sure you know what you are getting into.

Whatever you decide to do, I can almost guarantee you will not make a living off making mod parts ONLY for the Crossfire. The successes that have been seen are from companies like "Needs Wings" because they are established and make many components for lots of vehicles. Then there are those that do it mainly as a labor of love for this distinctly unique conveyance we call Crossfire.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Forum Regular

Sounds interesting.
Especially if you are any where near Asheville, NC.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:49 PM
TVT_DESIGN

I'm doing this to get started, everyone has to start somewhere, and I see this as the least amount of competition and the most amount of potential. As far as making a living off this, I hope to eventually make that transition, but for now I still have to keep my day job.

Old 11-10-2007, 04:31 AM
TVT_DESIGN

Please check out the update for the new intake.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...098#post170098