Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

CrossfireShop.com launched!

Old 08-26-2003, 08:20 PM
imported_mightyjlr
Default CrossfireShop.com launched!

This is just to let everyone know that CrossfireShop.com has now officially launched. Right now we are only selling Renntech parts, but CrystalGuard, California Car Duster and possibly Mopar parts are on their way very soon. We are currently offering a 5% discount on the Renntech ECU Upgrade and a 10% discount on all other Renntech parts. This offer is only for CrossfireForum.org members, so just include your forum username with the order or e-mail it to me at sales@crossfireshop.com. The ECU upgrade on the website is $995, and this is what it will look like when you order it, but you will only be billed $945. We are also looking in to manufacturing non-performance accessories for the Crossfire, so let us know what you would like to see. If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me at the address above. Thanks.

- CrossfireForum.org Webmaster

Old 08-26-2003, 09:33 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats! Looking forwarding to finding some neat things on the site. Don't forget 'special discounts' :wink:

Old 08-27-2003, 03:23 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congratulations on getting the store up!

Steel speaker grilles for the door please.

Old 08-27-2003, 04:57 PM
imported_mightyjlr

Thanks! We are hopefully going to be designing some products in the next month or two (once I get my Crossfire), and manufacturing them soon after. Some of the chromed parts like the front lower grill should be out a little sooner. Just for everyone's information by the way... if you see a Renntech lowering spring kit for the Crossfire for sale on ebay... it doesn't fit the Crossfire. I remember seeing one a while ago, and Renntech informed me yesterday that the current SLK kit doesn't work with the Crossfire, so they are in the process of redesigning it.