Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Chrysler Crossfire reliability - better stats

Old 04-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Chrysler Crossfire reliability - better stats

They probably don't have it in their latest guide because it hasn't been offered in recent model years. Do they have any discontinued models?

Old 05-18-2010, 12:01 PM

The 2005 is now a single car short of the minimum, and the 2004 is 2/3 of the way.

Old 05-18-2010, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by jerry rosewicz
Just an observation, but why wasn't the Crossfire ever listed in Consumer Reports Magazine? They have in their 2010 Buying Guide many car models, including the Mercedes SLK, but no Crossfires.

They did list in "Used Cars To Avoid" my 2004 Crossfire, but no other years.
So I guess you guys with the 2005 to 2007 are safe .
CR says the 05's are a little better.
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...orts-says.html

Old 06-25-2010, 08:21 AM

Results recently updated for many other cars:

Car Reliability Survey results

I'd like to provide the same sort of information for the Crossfire--very close to having enough owners signed up for the 2004 and 2005.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:49 PM

52 Crossfire ownes now signed up, and the 2005 is in the survey.

Help get your year fully included:

Car reliability research

Old 08-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mkaresh
52 Crossfire ownes now signed up, and the 2005 is in the survey.

Help get your year fully included:

Car reliability research
I refuse to sign up because I don't appreciate non crossfire owners joining this website just so they can solicit themselves and their website.... just so you can use us to do your job. Anyboby that does sign up is only encouraging this type of behavior.

Old 09-13-2010, 12:26 PM

You have a right to your opinion, and I do not expect everyone to participate. Please understand, though, that some other people, including 59 Crossfire owners so far, have different opinions.

Other sources of reliability information no longer cover the Crossfire. We'll cover it for as long as enough owners participate.

Car reliability research

Old 09-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blackcrossfire07
I refuse to sign up because I don't appreciate non crossfire owners joining this website just so they can solicit themselves and their website.... just so you can use us to do your job. Anyboby that does sign up is only encouraging this type of behavior.
Just because you're being a complete ******* I'll sign up. Seriously, he's not asking us to buy anything. Would you rather him get your number and solicit you that way?

Old 09-13-2010, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Thirteendog
Just because you're being a complete ******* I'll sign up. Seriously, he's not asking us to buy anything. Would you rather him get your number and solicit you that way?
I may be an a-hole... but you are an asswipe. So start wiping my A-hole!

I don't appreciate non crossfire owners signing up here just for one purpose.... to solicit and do their job. In my world that is a low blow. It is the same as calling me at home while I am trying to eat dinner. This is a FORUM... a place to discuss crossfires. It is not a place for outsiders to come in and solicit themselves for us to fill out a survey. This guy gets paid for doing this and annoying our group. I would rather he called me at home so I could hang up on him!

Last edited by blackcrossfire07; 09-13-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:03 PM

I may be an a-hole... but you are an asswipe. So start wiping my A-hole!

I don't appreciate non crossfire owners signing up here just for one purpose.... to solicit and do their job. In my world that is a low blow. It is the same as calling me at home while I am trying to eat dinner. This is a FORUM... a place to discuss crossfires. It is not a place for outsiders to come in and solicit themselves for us to fill out a survey. This guy gets paid for doing this and annoying our group. I would rather he called me at home so I could hang up on him!
And you made that very clear in the 3rd post of this thread. My biggest problem with you is you seem to troll this forum just looking to pick a fight. Michael has come here, made 1 thread about his services. This is a service that is free for anyone who may be looking at a new/used car to get the opinion of actual owners. I don't know if you've done any research on this car, but the mainstream media seems to publish negative articles about our car. "it look like a dog taking a poo"

Check his site out, it's actually pretty informative and won't cost you a thing.

Old 09-13-2010, 03:41 PM

And you made that very clear in the 3rd post of this thread. My biggest problem with you is you seem to troll this forum just looking to pick a fight. Michael has come here, made 1 thread about his services. This is a service that is free for anyone who may be looking at a new/used car to get the opinion of actual owners. I don't know if you've done any research on this car, but the mainstream media seems to publish negative articles about our car. "it look like a dog taking a poo"

Check his site out, it's actually pretty informative and won't cost you a thing.
I have been around here for the past 3 years! I have owned my car more than 5 years now. Do I like to visit the poilitical forum and debate subjects... yes! Does that make me a troll? Definitely not! When I am in the other forums here I am not picking a fight. I am here to talk about the crossfire and gather information. Unless you have me mixed up with someone else causing trouble on here.

But I don't like solicitors and there is nothing wrong with me expressing myself. And I will not check out his website. I don't care what the reviews say about our cars. I don't care what people think about our cars. I bought mine brand new 5+ years ago based on my own opinion.... not on the opinion of others. I don't need HIS website to tell me what I already know about my car.

Last edited by blackcrossfire07; 09-13-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:00 PM

I haven't been "officially" around here 2 full years yet... but close to it. Before I joined almost 2 years ago I have been lurking for more than a year. So technically I have been around here for the past 3 years! I have owned my car more than 5 years now. Do I like to visit the poilitical forum and debate subjects... yes! Does that make me a troll? Definitely not! When I am in the other forums here I am not picking a fight. I am here to talk about the crossfire and gather information.

But I don't like solicitors and there is nothing wrong with me expressing myself. And I will not check out his website. I don't care what the reviews say about our cars. I don't care what people think about our cars. I bought mine brand new 5+ years ago based on my own opinion.... not on the opinion of others. I don't need HIS website to tell me what I already know about my car.
What is wrong with you? Seriously don't throw the "I've been here for X amount of years" thing. Technically I've been here for 4 years, I bought my first crossfire new in 2005, and have owned 2 additional crossfires. Now that we're done comparing **** sizes we can get down to it.

Since you don't want to "check out his website" and you don't care about his website why have you posted multiple times that you're not interested in what Michael has to offer you? Your opinion on this does not represent the opinion of the entire forum. You've made your point, "you don't care for Michael or his website" now move on.

Old 09-13-2010, 04:10 PM

What is wrong with you? Seriously don't throw the "I've been here for X amount of years" thing. Technically I've been here for 4 years, I bought my first crossfire new in 2005, and have owned 2 additional crossfires. Now that we're done comparing **** sizes we can get down to it.

Since you don't want to "check out his website" and you don't care about his website why have you posted multiple times that you're not interested in what Michael has to offer you? Your opinion on this does not represent the opinion of the entire forum. You've made your point, "you don't care for Michael or his website" now move on.
I made my point and moved on 2 months ago. The subject was dropped! Then you come in here and get involved by calling me an A-hole today. Was that called for? So who is the biggest A-hole now? Who is the biggest troll now? Who has an anger issue? Check yourself....

Last edited by blackcrossfire07; 09-13-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:23 PM

I made my point and moved on 2 months ago. The subject was dropped! Then you come in here and get involved by calling me an A-hole today. Was that called for? So who is the biggest A-hole now? Who is the biggest troll now? Who has an anger issue? Check yourself....
I responded to a thread that was updated today, I didn't search for this thread and was simply responded to it. You made your point march 12th, you made your point again on August 3rd, now you're making your point on September 13th. Now "Check yourself"

Old 09-13-2010, 04:30 PM

I responded to a thread that was updated today, I didn't search for this thread and was simply responded to it. You made your point march 12th, you made your point again on August 3rd, now you're making your point on September 13th. Now "Check yourself"
I am only making my point today because you jumped in and stirred up trouble. I said something in March... 5 months later another comment. Is that a problem?

Did I use bad language such as yourself? Did I come in this thread and start calling people A-holes?... like you did?

Are you thirteen or 26 years old?

Last edited by blackcrossfire07; 09-13-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thirteendog... IIRC mkaresh is a woman not a man. Ok, now for the real issue. She is soliciting information from us to populate truedelta.com. This site exists by selling subscriptions to it's members. It is a paid subscription site. She is not doing this out of the goodness of her heart to provide a free service for us and other Crossfire owners. In case you did not look at the site yourself, here is what it will cost you to retreive the information being solicited here. $9.95 a quarter or $24.95 a year. This person is not a forum sponsor, yet is trying to make money off of us and the information we provide. Your opinion only lends legitimacy to other "For Profit" companies to come into our site and solicit us. Would you be willing to provide this information if she were a telemarketer calling you at home. This is no different. Now, you can call me whatever you want, but I still look forward to sharing a libation with you at the Dragon.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by bmorgan
Thirteendog... IIRC mkaresh is a woman not a man. Ok, now for the real issue. She is soliciting information from us to populate truedelta.com. This site exists by selling subscriptions to it's members. It is a paid subscription site. She is not doing this out of the goodness of her heart to provide a free service for us and other Crossfire owners. In case you did not look at the site yourself, here is what it will cost you to retreive the information being solicited here. $9.95 a quarter or $24.95 a year. This person is not a forum sponsor, yet is trying to make money off of us and the information we provide. Your opinion only lends legitimacy to other "For Profit" companies to come into our site and solicit us. Would you be willing to provide this information if she were a telemarketer calling you at home. This is no different. Now, you can call me whatever you want, but I still look forward to sharing a libation with you at the Dragon.
I received free access by enrolling my car. In order to keep the free status I believe you have to update your records every quarter. Bob we will enjoy a few libations if we can find each other through the crowd of owners.

Out of (her) lol own heart no, but I'm sure she's making money somewhere between membership dues and adverts. And if I'm in a decent mood I will generally answer pollsters that called my house. At least I use to before getting rid of my landline.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:33 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I received free access by enrolling my car. In order to keep the free status I believe you have to update your records every quarter. Bob we will enjoy a few libations if we can find each other through the crowd of owners.

Out of (her) lol own heart no, but I'm sure she's making money somewhere between membership dues and adverts. And if I'm in a decent mood I will generally answer pollsters that called my house. At least I use to before getting rid of my landline.
So, in essence, you are being remunerated for the information that you provided via a free subscription. That does not change the fact that a "For Profit" organization is soliciting on this site without following the guidelines set forth by the owner of the site. To participate in this endeavor is the same as turning your nose up at the guidelines for soliciting business on this site. I know that you do not see it that way, but that is a fact. I for one, will not support any organization that feels that they are above the rules of this site, and think that they should be banned from posting here. If mkaresh had of contacted the forum owner and explained what they were doing and got their endorsement along with paying the appropriate sponsorship fee, I would have no problem at all with this.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by bmorgan
So, in essence, you are being remunerated for the information that you provided via a free subscription. That does not change the fact that a "For Profit" organization is soliciting on this site without following the guidelines set forth by the owner of the site. To participate in this endeavor is the same as turning your nose up at the guidelines for soliciting business on this site. I know that you do not see it that way, but that is a fact. I for one, will not support any organization that feels that they are above the rules of this site, and think that they should be banned from posting here. If mkaresh had of contacted the forum owner and explained what they were doing and got their endorsement along with paying the appropriate sponsorship fee, I would have no problem at all with this.
So problem solved, michael you need to become a sponsor. It's a nominal fee of what $50 and then you can solicit the hell out of us.

Hell I would've never signed up if it wasn't for blackcrossfire07 being a complete jerk to (her) lol

Old 09-13-2010, 06:17 PM

So problem solved, michael you need to become a sponsor. It's a nominal fee of what $50 and then you can solicit the hell out of us.

Hell I would've never signed up if it wasn't for blackcrossfire07 being a complete jerk to (her) lol
All I did was ask her not to solicit on this site. How is that being a jerk? It is my right not to be bothered by solicitors and ask them to stop annoying me.

Quick Reply: Chrysler Crossfire reliability - better stats