Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Chrysler Crossfire reliability - better stats

Old 09-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Chrysler Crossfire reliability - better stats

Originally Posted by blackcrossfire07
All I did was ask her not to solicit on this site. How is that being a jerk? It is my right not to be bothered by solicitors and ask them to stop annoying me.
So you feel the need to let us know multiple times in the same thread they you would like (the solicitor) to stop bothering you? It reminds me of a 5 year old begging for you to show them some attention.

BTW it's a public site, if something bothers you ignore them. Problem solved.

Old 09-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Thirteendog
So you feel the need to let us know multiple times in the same thread they you would like (the solicitor) to stop bothering you? It reminds me of a 5 year old begging for you to show them some attention.

BTW it's a public site, if something bothers you ignore them. Problem solved.
Twice in the last 6 months is not excessive.

If this is a public site then I can say whatever I want as many times as I want. So what are you complaining about. Who made you the moderator?

Now I already said this once and I will say it again.... and I will keep saying it just to **** you off. Are you thirteen or 26?

See you later. I am done running around in circles with you on this topic. A waste of time and a waste product!

Last edited by blackcrossfire07; 09-13-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bmorgan
Thirteendog... IIRC mkaresh is a woman not a man. Ok, now for the real issue. She is soliciting information from us to populate truedelta.com. This site exists by selling subscriptions to it's members. It is a paid subscription site. She is not doing this out of the goodness of her heart to provide a free service for us and other Crossfire owners. In case you did not look at the site yourself, here is what it will cost you to retreive the information being solicited here. $9.95 a quarter or $24.95 a year. This person is not a forum sponsor, yet is trying to make money off of us and the information we provide. Your opinion only lends legitimacy to other "For Profit" companies to come into our site and solicit us. Would you be willing to provide this information if she were a telemarketer calling you at home. This is no different. Now, you can call me whatever you want, but I still look forward to sharing a libation with you at the Dragon.
I checked with my wife, and she confirms that I'm a man

The purpose of the paid subscription alternative is to encourage people to participate in the survey, which gets them free site access. The paid subscriptions are not intended to generate a significant amount of income, and don't.

This survey is my personal project, and I still do nearly everything for it. I do not see it as a job, though it is a tremendous amount of work. I never realized that it would be so hard to provide the results of all of my work for free.

Thirteendog, I feel bad that I had no idea this discussion was going on. Thank you for doing such a good job explaining what the survey is about. Sorry you had to get dragged through the muck in the process.

We got started to recently to have results for the Crossfire with next month's update, but based on responses so far it could easily be in the next one, in February. Just need one or two more participants.

Car reliability research

Old 12-08-2010, 10:26 AM

Looking forward to having an initial result in February. The more owners participate, the more precise this result will be.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by mkaresh
Looking forward to having an initial result in February. The more owners participate, the more precise this result will be.
This post is like an annoying bug that keeps coming back.

Go away and stop soliciting your garbage here. You join this forum just to get people to sign up and you don't even have a crossfire or care about our cars. You get paid when people sign up. You are nothing more than a worthless solicitor that doesn't care about our cars and you just won't go away. Go bother another forum and move on.

Hit the road Jack! Take your business somewhere else.... thanks.

Last edited by blackcrossfire07; 12-08-2010 at 04:35 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:40 PM

I see you remain as pleasant as always.

You clearly feel that everyone else does or at least should share your opinion, but they don't. Other owners have been signing up and participating, which is why we should start having some stats in February.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:48 PM

I see you remain as pleasant as always.

You clearly feel that everyone else does or at least should share your opinion, but they don't. Other owners have been signing up and participating, which is why we should start having some stats in February.
Other owners have been signing up.... you make it sound as if they are running and signing up. You make it sound like you have tons of people. It only took a whole year! Hope you made more than 5 dollars off us!

Why don't you get out of here and bother the pinto forum. It is people like you that force me to put a gate up at the end of my driveway.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Administrator
Received 888 Likes on 692 Posts

Your "Stats" don't matter to me.

All the information on the Crossfire I need I find right here.

I still don't see what it is you are selling...

Old 12-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Administrator

You know, there IS a commercial advertising section here - you can't find it?

Creating a thread to sell something is the same thing as spam and is equally as irritating.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:03 PM

I doubt I made 5 cents. That's not the point. Some Crossfire owners asked me to provide more information on the car, so that's what I've been trying to do.

As for taking a year, you probably slowed the process down a little. So you can take pride in that. It does amaze me how some people can do their best to slow something down, then criticize its rate of progress. Though this is quite common--not just you by a long shot.

I don't think I've ever known someone with a gate on their driveway before. No manned guard towers yet?

Old 12-08-2010, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
Your "Stats" don't matter to me.

All the information on the Crossfire I need I find right here.

I still don't see what it is you are selling...
You don't see what I'm selling because I'm not selling anything.

If you don't see value in the stats I'm fine with that. Some people do, some people don't. I provide them for those who do.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
You know, there IS a commercial advertising section here - you can't find it?

Creating a thread to sell something is the same thing as spam and is equally as irritating.
I thought I was the only person here sick and tired of this guy. He joined the forum almost a year ago just to start this thread. He keeps coming back and annoying us. We don't need him here and we don't need him to tell us what other people think about our cars. He is nothing more than a loser solicitor trying to make a few bucks on us. The more people sign up the more money he makes. He has no personal interest in crossfires other than filling his pockets with money since we are a nice group of people.

He is like a bad penny that keeps turning up... which is probably all he is worth anyway.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:10 PM

I doubt I made 5 cents. That's not the point. Some Crossfire owners asked me to provide more information on the car, so that's what I've been trying to do.

As for taking a year, you probably slowed the process down a little. So you can take pride in that. It does amaze me how some people can do their best to slow something down, then criticize its rate of progress. Though this is quite common--not just you by a long shot.

I don't think I've ever known someone with a gate on their driveway before. No manned guard towers yet?
I bet all you have is 5 cents in your pocket... if you could afford pants. You are probably in India sitting on a computer going from one car forum to another posting this crap.

It took you a whole year because you obviously stink at your job. You are obviously not very good so you better do something else.

As for the gate... I do have one because people like you drive a mile up my driveway (trying to sell me something) and I nearly shot and killed someone for entering my private property. I can't escape people like you.... not even in the privacy of my own home. Not even on the internet in a forum. I have to unplug my phone because people like you. Get a real job and stop bugging people.

Last edited by blackcrossfire07; 12-08-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I do my own repairs...does that count?......13dog...you the man there baby....keep up the good work...

Stats don't mean much to me, unless we are looking at quartermile times...but if it peeves off a few people....what statistics can we use to calculate how many people we peeve off and how many people we please.....

Old 12-08-2010, 05:58 PM

I doubt I made 5 cents.
By the way, I said 5 bucks (not cents). You don't even know the difference between pennies and dollars. No wonder you fail at this job. Get a new job. One that doesn't bother people. One that is respected.

Or buy a crossfire and come back here. Then we can have a civilized conversation. You can buy mine for 20 million dollars!

Close this thread!

Old 12-08-2010, 06:12 PM

Do a google search on "mkaresh".

You will see this guy is on every car forum throughout the internet. EVERYTHING from pickup trucks to BMW...etc! He goes from one to the next posting the same dumb email. This is how he makes a living! And there are people here feeding this guy to annoy us by participating in his garbage.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those Karesh boys are always stirring up trouble somehow Relibility stats on a car no longer produced is a waste of time.

Old 12-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

By the way, I said 5 bucks (not cents). You don't even know the difference between pennies and dollars. No wonder you fail at this job. Get a new job. One that doesn't bother people. One that is respected.

Or buy a crossfire and come back here. Then we can have a civilized conversation. You can buy mine for 20 million dollars!

Close this thread!

The title of this thread has not changed since the beginning....it is not like a phone ringing, it makes no noise, just stop clicking on it when you see it, SCROLL on.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by blue pearl
The title of this thread has not changed since the beginning....it is not like a phone ringing, it makes no noise, just stop clicking on it when you see it, SCROLL on.
My point is this thread should not be here at all. It is an annoyance.... whether it makes noise or not. This troll mkaresh is listed in hundreds of car forums and he posts the same messages. He sends you to another website and makes money getting people signed up. It encourages other low life trolls to come in here and solicit their garbage. This thread should be closed and removed. I am sure it is against the rules of the forum.

Old 12-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Administrator

He sends you to another website and makes money getting people signed up. It encourages other low life trolls to come in here and solicit their garbage. This thread should be closed and removed. I am sure it is against the rules of the forum.
Agreed. I referred him to the vendors classified forum.

Quick Reply: Chrysler Crossfire reliability - better stats