Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

crossfire moments or warm fuzzies

Old 03-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crossfire moments or warm fuzzies

#1 today got my touring gear/ luggage this is very nice heavy duty well thought out luggage that looks like it is built to last and is as good as any name brand nylon luggage i have seen costing a couple hundred dollars or more and has a tracking number on it so if lost it might get returned to you

#2 Easying along or maybe crawling in traffic today and i felt the usual eyes on me or should i say the crossfire, window is down it was 74 in atl today i look over and a man and his late teens early 20's daughter, hard to tell these days are sitting beside me in a 65 mustang coupe obviously restored or babied its whole life, girl says really like your car its so cool and dad gives me the thumbs up, appeared to be my age maybe a little older mid 40's to 50, i say thanks and i watch them pull up a little and see his mustang club license frame and i realize again why im driving this car for the same reasons i drove my superbee and gtx this is a cool car purpose built and thought out and built . I feel people that really love automobiles appreciate this fine machine no matter what name it has on it. Though i must admit i do love the way the women take to it. I told a lady aquatance that has been flirting with me a while that was really talking the car up, told her i decided i would get a babe magnet this time go stand next to it and ill see if its working lol

no problems so far other than i probably love it too much and that scares me a little every time i get something i love this much, something happens

Old 03-04-2004, 12:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also in Atlanta....tonight I was at a light with the windows down and a couple in their 50s started complimenting me on the X-fire. They were in a new Maxima and were the first to actually speak....most just stare.

Dallas

Old 03-04-2004, 07:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out the same thread a few pages back... https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...opic.php?t=867