Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Crossfire Sightings!

Old 03-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crossfire Sightings!

Today we saw another actual Chrysler Crossfire on the road!!!

I have to admit the black looks good! And it was the first time I got to see what the car looks like at speed with the spoiler up.

We were on our way home from the Cleveland Auto Show on the Ohio Turnpike around mile marker 230. I had the cruise set at 75 and he flew by me going about 90. He gave me a quick wave, and he was gone.

Going 90 is fun, but the Ohio Turnpike is NOT the place to do it....

I just read what I have written, and it sounds like I am reporting a UFO, instead of a fellow car owner!

:shock: :lol:

Old 03-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I heard there was a Sapphire Silver Blue Crossfire spotted all over town today and yesterday in my smaller Texas City. The car was seen on interstate and all around town also. Lots of heads turned and even the older people pointed and watched with a curious look. I guess I never saw the Crossfire cruising around because I was the pilot and my wife was the co-pilot in that very Crossfire.... Cheezy huh? ops: Hey, I couldn't help myself, I just love this solid work or art. I just stare at it in the garage sometimes. Saw two Vipers this weekend and I didn't even drool over them. Ive got my own supercar and 215hp is fine and perfect for me. 8)

Old 03-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haven't seen one yet and that's the reason I have to order a Crossfire die cast matchbox from Chrysler to keep my CF company :lol: Checked the inventory around my area....its still the same number since January. If they'd only sold one to me... then that number would have at least moved. :lol: It would have saved me 300 miles also just to buy one in Conroe. :lol:
I'm enjoying being with the only favorite CF for now :lol:
But sadly, they can only see my James Bond car on weekends and day -offs ! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)