Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Over night parts from Japan on a Xfire...

Old 04-27-2004, 12:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by James Sonne
No, I don't have any crap on my car. There's one kid at my school that has an RSX the same color as mine and he's got an AEM sticker on the side and a chicken wire in his front grill and I'm embarassed that I have the same car ... but that's what I get for buying an import. I'm going European with my next automobile. ... that or I'll just buy a Ducati street bike.
LOL ... James... your a cool guy!

A ducati street bike would be unstopable there bro... kind a pain in the *** in the weathers though...

but yes down to ricers! does that make me a ricer if I lights to my car... cuz seriously... im not adding over night parts from japan... I just really think the Xfire will look sweet with it lite up!

Old 04-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I plan on putting underbody lights on my car, but I want to wire them so they only come on when I open the door so that the lights will project onto the ground around my car so I can see if there's a beer bottle or anything under my car. I don't think I'll ever get around to it, though. There are more important things.

And yeah, it will probably be ricer-ish. I'm not sure I even want to do the above to my car, even though it won't be on any of the time except when I get in or step out. You've already got interior neons, though, so you might as well go for it.

I'd just keep the Ducati in the basement of the dorm so it didn't get messed up in the rain, then I'd drive it out when the whether was nice. I'd just ramp it up on a sidewalk and park it infront of my class buildings. 136 hp at 10,000 RPMs in a 500 pound machine on a cobblestone sidewalk... sounds like fun ... or it sounds like I'd kill myself :| Zero to 60 in ... can anyone say 3 seconds?