Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Rockauto.com

Old 01-16-2011, 08:06 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Rockauto.com

ROCKAUTO.COM lists a Mann fuel filter for $26.79. Anyone ever order anything from them? Good/bad? Any bad experiences with Mann fuel filter MF1095?

Old 01-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Default Re: Rockauto.com

Originally Posted by Chris L.
ROCKAUTO.COM lists a Mann fuel filter for $26.79. Anyone ever order anything from them? Good/bad? Any bad experiences with Mann fuel filter MF1095?
Rockauto is a great company to buy from. I've used them for years.

Old 01-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same here. Great prices, fast shipping, great customer service.

Old 01-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I purchased a set of rear shocks for my Odyssey from them. Everywhere else wanted around $100, I got them from RockAuto for around $40. Great company to deal with.

Old 01-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree. I've had nothing but good experiences and a lot of free magnets from them.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:56 PM

Good to hear, I went ahead & ordered......sure beats the local Advance Auto.....$52 + tax price.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:19 PM

Can you share a link to that Fuel Filter?

Also where is the Fuel Filter located exactly? This website shows it just behind the exhaust.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/337957...sler-crossfire

Scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see the image.

My vehicle has the shakes when at a stop after driving around for a bit, so I was thinking could be the fuel filter that may need to be replaced. Hope to hear back, thanks, I have a 2006 crossfire.

Old 03-08-2011, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Chris L.
Good to hear, I went ahead & ordered......sure beats the local Advance Auto.....$52 + tax price.
You won't regret it. I 100% agree with everyone elses comments. If I have parts to get, I go there first.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:19 PM

[quote=airfrce25]Can you share a link to that Fuel Filter?

If you go to their website, it'll be easy to find....it'll ask for year, make, model, etc..

Last edited by Chris L.; 03-08-2011 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've had limited but good experience with RockAuto.

I've been really happy with AutoHausAZ.com as well. Orders over $50 have free shipping and they are fast.

Just checked and the MANN filter is just under $48 there. The fleece oil filters (MANN) are about $11 at AutohausAZ. Worth checking if you haven't.

Michael

Old 03-09-2011, 10:22 AM

The Mann Fuel Filter is still about $26 on RockAuto....

Old 03-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by airfrce25
Can you share a link to that Fuel Filter?

Also where is the Fuel Filter located exactly? This website shows it just behind the exhaust.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/337957...sler-crossfire

Scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see the image.

My vehicle has the shakes when at a stop after driving around for a bit, so I was thinking could be the fuel filter that may need to be replaced. Hope to hear back, thanks, I have a 2006 crossfire.
read through this topic
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...004-coupe.html

There is normally a 5% off code for rockauto.
enter into "how did you hear about us". Expires April 10th.

Old 03-23-2011, 03:48 AM

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on May 22, 2011; so don't wait!

Share Your Experience

I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck once again performs as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki and the Customer Lobby website to share your experience with others. When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash me if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again. Recording this knowledge in the wiki (http://wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time! Click the part number on your order confirmation to find the wiki page for a part. If you do not have your order confirmation, open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click on the 'Wiki' button at the top of the part window. I invite you to share your experiences shopping with RockAuto by clicking the "Customer Lobby" link.
Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!
Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

www.RockAuto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
Fax: (608) 836-5694

Old 03-23-2011, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by Nylander

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on May 22, 2011; so don't wait!

Share Your Experience

I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck once again performs as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki and the Customer Lobby website to share your experience with others. When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash me if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again. Recording this knowledge in the wiki (http://wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time! Click the part number on your order confirmation to find the wiki page for a part. If you do not have your order confirmation, open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click on the 'Wiki' button at the top of the part window. I invite you to share your experiences shopping with RockAuto by clicking the "Customer Lobby" link.
Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!
Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

www.RockAuto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
Fax: (608) 836-5694
I got this e-mail from them and thought I would pass it along to anybody on the forum who might want to order some parts from these guys.