Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

I Finally Got Mine!

Old 05-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Finally Got Mine!

Well, I finally got mine. I sell the Chrysler Jeep and Dodge products here in Las Vegas. I fell in love with the Crossfire when our first one rolled off the transporter a year ago. On Friday I just couldn't put it off any longer and pulled the trigger. I went with the 39 month lease and bought up the milage to 15K/Yr. What a bargain this lease program is.

She is an '04 Coupe Alabaster/Dark Slate Gray #23116.

BTW, we got our first '05 coupe last week.

Old 05-03-2004, 11:08 AM

Welcome!!!! And if you are in Las Vegas - does that mean you will try to join us on our May 15th trip?? Short notice, I know, and if you can't make that trip hopefully you will be able to make others. Which dealership do you work for (if you can't say it publicly you can always PM me). :roll:

Again - welcome!!

Old 05-03-2004, 04:29 PM

Welcome to the club...Wishing you many happy miles of pleasure..

Old 05-03-2004, 10:52 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome!

CEE BEE- I have been lurking for a little while here and had seen the scheduled meet 5/15. I SO wish I could make it. But, in this business it is hard to get a day off, especially a Saturday. I work at Integrity Chrysler Jeep and Dodge at South Rainbow and I-215. I read one of your posts before about a dealer asking for $10,000 over MSRP. Was it us at our location when we were on Decatur or did you purchase from us? We did that when we got our first two or three in so we would be assured to have at least on on the lot to show customers. We had to do the same with the first 300 we received until more arrived.

Gotta run....

Old 05-03-2004, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by LVXFIRE
CEE BEE- I have been lurking for a little while here and had seen the scheduled meet 5/15. I SO wish I could make it. But, in this business it is hard to get a day off, especially a Saturday. I work at Integrity Chrysler Jeep and Dodge at South Rainbow and I-215. I read one of your posts before about a dealer asking for $10,000 over MSRP. Was it us at our location when we were on Decatur or did you purchase from us? We did that when we got our first two or three in so we would be assured to have at least on on the lot to show customers. We had to do the same with the first 300 we received until more arrived. Gotta run....
Too bad you can't make it - but I figured Saturday might be hard for you to get off. At least you get Sundays off :wink: We drove by Ingegrity last Saturday - nice big dealership now...quite a bit different than the Decatur store - huh? Yup - Integrity is where we wanted to buy. We tried our hardest with one of your sales guys and then with the "fleet manager". We were ready to run right down and buy the Blaze Red XF that we test drove (we were the first ones to test drive that one). They would not budge on the price - so maddening. So ... we went to Desert where they were much more accommodating. Hiking the price up did what they wanted - kept it on the lot longer :roll: Oh well that seems like a century ago :!: Do you have a GOOD XF Tech??? (You can PM me with that answer if you like).

Welcome and watch for a Sunday Run!!!! (And it's not too late to try real hard to get the 15th off!!)

Old 05-04-2004, 12:51 AM

I just got mine too. I sell in NJ. Did you take advantage ot the EP?

Old 05-04-2004, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by jmackinjersey
I just got mine too. I sell in NJ. Did you take advantage ot the EP?
I sure did. Regardless of the EP program it is still an awesome deal!

I just can't believe what the residual is. The 2005 model just came out and they put the residual on the 2004 at just under $20,000 for a 39 month lease. :roll: There loss is all leasee's gain! :mrgreen:

Old 05-04-2004, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by VegasCrossfire
CEE BEE- I have been lurking for a little while here and had seen the scheduled meet 5/15. I SO wish I could make it. But, in this business it is hard to get a day off, especially a Saturday. I work at Integrity Chrysler Jeep and Dodge at South Rainbow and I-215. I read one of your posts before about a dealer asking for $10,000 over MSRP. Was it us at our location when we were on Decatur or did you purchase from us? We did that when we got our first two or three in so we would be assured to have at least on on the lot to show customers. We had to do the same with the first 300 we received until more arrived. Gotta run....
Too bad you can't make it - but I figured Saturday might be hard for you to get off. At least you get Sundays off :wink: We drove by Ingegrity last Saturday - nice big dealership now...quite a bit different than the Decatur store - huh? Yup - Integrity is where we wanted to buy. We tried our hardest with one of your sales guys and then with the "fleet manager". We were ready to run right down and buy the Blaze Red XF that we test drove (we were the first ones to test drive that one). They would not budge on the price - so maddening. So ... we went to Desert where they were much more accommodating. Hiking the price up did what they wanted - kept it on the lot longer :roll: Oh well that seems like a century ago :!: Do you have a GOOD XF Tech??? (You can PM me with that answer if you like).

Welcome and watch for a Sunday Run!!!! (And it's not too late to try real hard to get the 15th off!!)
This new dealership is wonderful. A bit too big, but the difference in clientele is amazing. It is also nice to have the Jeep and Dodge lines now. In a couple of years when all the construction and growth around here is done this place will be booming!

A sunday run will be great!

We do have a great Crossfire tech. My Crossfire has the wind noise in the driver window/door and he said he had worked on that issue before and none of the ones he fixed has come back.

Old 05-04-2004, 01:19 PM

We do have a great Crossfire tech. My Crossfire has the wind noise in the driver window/door and he said he had worked on that issue before and none of the ones he fixed has come back.
:lol: Great!!! Please let me know if he can fix your wind noise - then I'll bring mine down. I'm too scared to go to my dealer to see if they can fix it. I told them before I think I have wind noise - and they just sort of ignored it - and I didn't want to press it. I'm really not sure if the noise I hear is "normal" or if it needs to be corrected. Maybe you'll be able to help.... :roll: