Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

unhappy first time

Old 06-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry unhappy first time

I recently order a rear camber kit from Meagan racing for a2004 Chrysler Crossfire. they sent me a front camber kit for a 90-93 acuraintegra. I do not own an integra and have no use for this part. their responseis for me to wait for them to send me a return shipping label, return theincorrect part that THEY sent me in error, wait, and then they'll HOPEFULLYsend me the correct part the second time. they're in California and I'm inSouth Carolina. The mailing process takes approx. 1.5 weeks which means i'll bewaiting 3-4 weeks to receive the part for my car. that's IF they send thecorrect part. I commute to work and get 30 miles per gallon with the crossfirebut I'm left with driving my suv which gets 14 miles to the gallon and I'msuppose to feel sympathy for Meagan racing because I'm told that they will nowhave to spend extra for shipping to correct a mistake that their manufacturermade. this is a terrible experience for a first time customer from a supposedlycredible company. if you make a mistake, I understand, but own up to it andmake it right. you don't inconvenience the customer that followed the properprocedure you have in place and submitted payment for your product with nocomplications. Payment has been made and cleared my account. Everyone is happyexcept the person that needs and paid for the part. A good gesture would be tosend the right part along with the return shipping label for the wrong part. Doanyone else agree and have any suggestions as to how I can handle thissituation? Driven by Style, "the middle man", thinks that there'snothing I can do and I should just suck it up and wait.

Old 06-12-2017, 11:56 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: unhappy first time

Review this thread :
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ight-rear.html

( post #14 )

You can do the rear camber for < $100 ( Not counting alignment charge )

I have installed 3 sets of these including my car, no problems.

Old 06-12-2017, 01:18 PM

Thanks. I don't want to go with the adjustable kit, I'd like the adjustable arms. I can install them then have the car aligned. I just need the correct parts as soon as possible. Thanks for the response

Old 06-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

The adjustable link arms are what the above thread is all about.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:51 PM

Thanks ala_xfire

Old 06-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry your having a problem. Anyway,Rob at Needswings carries the 2 curved adjustable bar link's you need made by Ground Control. No need to purchase the entire rear kit. They are curved so the adjustable bar want rub your sway bar. It will definitely stop your rear tires from wearing out on the inside. Squirrel Crusher

Old 06-12-2017, 10:50 PM

Thanks Squirrel Crusher. I'll look into Needswing

Old 06-13-2017, 11:12 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I also had camber issues, used the search and found the aforementioned thread. Purchased the items from Speedway Motors, took it to local shop, where they installed my new adjustable arms and did the alignment. When they finished and showed me the readout, it was as perfect as you can get, not just in tolerance but perfect and no tire wear problems since. And, I now get a Speedway catalog every few months.

Old 06-13-2017, 12:40 PM

Thanks JEFASOLD. I think I'll be fine if I can get the correct arms in a timely manner