Crossfire Events and Meets This section is intended for threads to organize and plan Crossfire meets. A place for everyone here to see where meets are happening and participate in discussions

PRE CAA#8 fun in Branson MO!

Old 04-30-2017, 07:39 AM
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default PRE CAA#8 fun in Branson MO!

Hello all,

A few of us are going to enjoy a little PR
E CAA#8 fun in Branson MO before heading to Eureka Springs. Here are the details of our plans . . .

We have chosen the "Lodge at the Falls" motel (same place we enjoyed in 2015) 3245 Falls Pkwy, Branson, MO 65616 US. Most of us will be checking in on Friday 06/23 and checking out on Sunday morning 06/25.

https://www.reservationcounter.com/h...ngpage=support

Right now there are some even deeper discounted rates available through "HOTWIRE". This motel INCLUDES free hot breakfast, WiFi, and other amenities!

For local entertainment options (and there are TONS of options) I suggest you look at the Branson Tourism Center website at www.BransonTourismCenter.com. They will also send you a free booklet "Branson Visitor Guide for every season" and I have their Spring 2017 booklet. Note that if you purchase your entertainment tickets through them they give you a coupon for .20 per gallon fuel discount (up to 20 gallons) at the Phillips 66 station right next door to them. Last visit, we picked up our entertainment tickets and fueled up the as we came into town before we even checked into our motel.

Cindy and are are booking these entertainment options . . .

06/23 - Eagles Tribute Concert 8:00 PM show
06/24 - Legends in Concert 3:00 PM show *
* We booked the earlier show to allow for dinner that evening (see below).

For dinner on 06/24 we are going to the Devil's Pool Restaurant at Big Cedar Lodge in Ridgedale, MO. We very much enjoyed that place during our previous visit.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura..._Missouri.html

Also we want to hit Billy Gails for breakfast / brunch either on Saturday or on Sunday as we head out of town.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura..._Missouri.html

PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD if you plan to join us in Branson, MO.

Thanks, Bob & Cindy Davis (Red Dog)

Last edited by RED DOG; 04-30-2017 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-30-2017, 11:56 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Sounds like a terrific line up for Branson !!
This time I can't make the Branson leg of the trip but look forward to seeing you arrive in Eureka Springs on Sunday !!

Old 04-30-2017, 11:58 AM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default re: PRE CAA#8 fun in Branson MO!

Mickie and I will be arriving Saturday afternoon on 6/24 so we won't be going to any shows but we will be at any dinners and breakfast/brunch that are scheduled. I will book our room today at the "Lodge at the Falls" as availability rooms of may be running out as we get closer to CAA8. See you all there!

Old 04-30-2017, 12:30 PM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default re: PRE CAA#8 fun in Branson MO!

Room has been booked for Saturday night. Thanks Bob for the Hotwire deal they definitely
had the best rate out of all the discount hotel sites. $54.59 a night with tax.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:57 AM
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: PRE CAA#8 fun in Branson MO!

Cindy and I arrived in Branson MO a day early (last night) so we are at Lodge at the Falls now (Rm 1220). We're going to wash the Crossfire and the go exploring around the town today. Probably enjoy the Extreme Go Carts early this afternoon. My cell phone number is (305) 509-9012. Bob Davis