Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

Crossfire roadsters are too common

Old 10-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire roadsters are too common

Originally Posted by aschrager
There must be at least ten of them here in The Villages, Fl. When I put my card on the windshield they never get in touch with me about the forums.
That's because they spend their time on the Cartaholics and Buggies Gone wild golf cart forums.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
On our recent Epic journey to the Dragon and then CT Cathy and I saw only one Crossfire other than those of The Group at Fontana.

It was a white roadster who's driver pretended not to notice three aero blue SRT's following Jane Bridges' Graphite SRT thru Kentucky.

However, we did see two Porsche four door sedans (weird) and a sea of Prius cars trying to prove they could go as fast in traffic as our SRT's.
I see more and more of these Prius owners going over the speed limit every day...I guess they figure their driving it in the first place is good enough

Old 10-07-2011, 03:54 PM

There must be at least ten of them here in The Villages, Fl. When I put my card on the windshield they never get in touch with me about the forums.
Perhaps we in central FL, should have a GTG in the area of The Villages. High volume area may stimulate some locals....,besides, it's a nice drive up there this time of the year.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mike-in-Orange
Sometimes on a sunny Sunday morning I'll take a drive along the coast from Dana Point to Long Beach and back. I'll see more Lamboghinis, Ferraris, Bentleys, and Maseratis than Crossfires - in fact, on those drives I almost never see another Crossfire.
When my buddy in Huntington Beach wants to attract some attention, he drives his cherry red 59 Caddy convertible with the snow white interior up the beach highway to Dana Point. None of the extotics draw the attention that Cad does.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:31 PM

I live in downtown Philadelphia, I rarely see other Xfires, althouh someone who resides on the next block in my neighborhood has the exact same black roadster.Going on 3 years with this car and still realy love it. What a timeles beaurty.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Erzer
I see more and more of these Prius owners going over the speed limit every day...I guess they figure their driving it in the first place is good enough
Anyone remember what Mark Wahlberg called Will Farrel's Prius in the movie "The Other Guys"? LOL My wife and I still joke about it when we see one on the road.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

XF will always be around. Customize it and you will not feel "too common".
I am not seeing any white SRTs around my area.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Forum Regular

I don't have as many as you have in Florida but in Idaho seeing one is scarce...so I leave my buiness card on the car to ask to form a club or meet me on the forum. I have had no responces. ??????? We must be evil persons trying to attack others????? My God it's a business card?

Old 10-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Erzer
Out West we have lot of so-called enviromentaly "totally" protect the envriroment save the earth Prius owners going over there 55 MPH (the most of Oregon law speed limit). Hello you are wasting more gas, what are you thinking. Then I pass them with my Idaho plate on them. HELLO! I can beat you anytime!!!!