Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

Independent Vehicle Inspection

Old 11-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Independent Vehicle Inspection

Can any forum members recommend a good pre-purchase inspection company. As there are precious few good crossfires for sale, I find my search circle expanding into areas that make it impractical for me to drive to for a personal inspection.

Thanks,

Drew

Old 11-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 502 Likes on 345 Posts
Default Re: Independent Vehicle Inspection

Several folks here will go out and inspect a Crossfire in their area for others far away wanting to know it's condition.
For example in January 2011 I went and checked out a Crossfire in Chicago for a member on here living in Florida.

Upon my inspection I found the car to be in very good condition and reported it back to the member in Florida and he bought the car sight unseen and then picked it up in April when he returned to Chicago.

Good luck and post the location of the ones you want checked out and you might just find someone here to go look at it for you and give you feedback as to it's condition.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Received 399 Likes on 342 Posts

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
Several folks here will go out and inspect a Crossfire in their area for others far away wanting to know it's condition.
For example in January 2011 I went and checked out a Crossfire in Chicago for a member on here living in Florida.

Upon my inspection I found the car to be in very good condition and reported it back to the member in Florida and he bought the car sight unseen and then picked it up in April when he returned to Chicago.

Good luck and post the location of the ones you want checked out and you might just find someone here to go look at it for you and give you feedback as to it's condition.

You can even have a faxed limited power of attorney to him/her to take the car to an independant MB or Chrysler mechanic to get a total inspection as an added bonus. You'll have a report that you can reference when dealing with the seller might save a few bucks.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

1. where are you ?
2. where is the car ?