Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

Replacement Roadster Top - Group Buy

Old 10-15-2018, 11:13 AM
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Replacement Roadster Top - Group Buy

There's a "Group Buy" going on right now for new convertible tops from these guys -> Cabriolet Hoods | BAS International
The person running the buy is on the Facebook Crossfire International site. It looks like the pricing is around $525 plus shipping at this time. (Exchange rate is down a bit right now) In addition, there is supposed to be a price increase Nov. 1st, so it sounds like a good time to jump in on this. We need (5) more to place the initial order.

If you're not on Facebook, you can message me here and I'll assist any way I can.

Old 10-15-2018, 11:48 AM
Received 349 Likes on 308 Posts
Default Re: Replacement Roadster Top - Group Buy

When you order on the site do you automaticly get the discount or do you need to call and request it?

Old 10-15-2018, 12:14 PM
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Replacement Roadster Top - Group Buy

Originally Posted by ZERACER
When you order on the site do you automaticly get the discount or do you need to call and request it?
You'll need to Email them direct, and reference the Group Buy - Here was the original post:
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *********

Original post: If you are in need of a new top now is the time to buy as the price is going up November 1st.
Roadster Convertible Top Group Buy
BAS Fall Group Buy is ON! Please note that orders are fulfilled in order received. Some of the first orders last time had their tops in a week. This is not a guarantee, just an idea. I waited until the end of the Group Buy and I had to wait 8 weeks for mine.

Please screenshot & share in other groups. This will only be announced in this Crossfire Roadster Group. Contact Rebecca Treherne at: rebecca.web.bas@gmail.com to submit your order. You will have about a week, maybe 2 weeks, to submit your order. I'll have to get the end date from Rebecca, but I wanted to go ahead and announce this.

Here are the details from Rebecca:

Hi yes of course 10 or more that would be great perfect timing too as we have a price increase from November 1st

Please can you be clear in the forum for me

Just state...

I require

Full name, address and telephone number

Its £400.00 pounds not dollars they need to work out the conversions themselves and tell the bank that its pounds

Lead time quoted will be 5 weeks but this can be sooner. Sometimes something can happen in production to delay things. This is rare but can happen