Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Crossfire Owner Wannabe!

Old 01-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crossfire Owner Wannabe!

Ok, I have to have an SRT after reading all the reviews. The thing is, I'm a dirtbag college kid. I will graduate in the spring, and I'm taking a year off (maybe two but definitely not more than that a thought I would like to plan my finances around only taking a year off just in case) before going to grad school. So tons of money is something I DON'T' have. I've checked on EBAY (I did this only because I had a friend that bought from there and I was curious) and there seems to be SRTS in my price range. Have any of you bought off of EBAY or do you know anything about it or any sources where I could learn more about it? Or do you know any other good places to check online on where I could find an SRT? Also, what is the resale value on these things? I'm a single guy now, but what about 3 or 4 years from now when I am forced to trade this puppy in for a four seater? Thanks for any help!

Old 01-03-2007, 01:26 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Owner Wannabe!

Originally Posted by gunnerz
Ok, I have to have an SRT after reading all the reviews. The thing is, I'm a dirtbag college kid. I will graduate in the spring, and I'm taking a year off (maybe two but definitely not more than that a thought I would like to plan my finances around only taking a year off just in case) before going to grad school. So tons of money is something I DON'T' have. I've checked on EBAY (I did this only because I had a friend that bought from there and I was curious) and there seems to be SRTS in my price range. Have any of you bought off of EBAY or do you know anything about it or any sources where I could learn more about it? Or do you know any other good places to check online on where I could find an SRT? Also, what is the resale value on these things? I'm a single guy now, but what about 3 or 4 years from now when I am forced to trade this puppy in for a four seater? Thanks for any help!
resale's are low.

a good site to check is kbb.com connected to cars.com you can get decent prices there if you're worried about making a purchase through ebay... which is very understandable.

as for the car you will not be disappointed for its price there is nothing... and i mean nothing at all that even comes close to the style and performance of the srt crossfire.

Old 01-03-2007, 02:49 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Owner Wannabe!

Originally Posted by Sidez
resale's are low.

a good site to check is kbb.com connected to cars.com you can get decent prices there if you're worried about making a purchase through ebay... which is very understandable.

as for the car you will not be disappointed for its price there is nothing... and i mean nothing at all that even comes close to the style and performance of the srt crossfire.
Agreed... highly under-appreciated vehicle... They didn't sell well though, and technicians that know how to work on them are few and far between. Repairs and replacement parts if you beat on it without warranty coverage will eat you alive... Consider that before buying... and being young, also check your insurance costs for it... Insurance companies build new buildings with premiums from young bucks like you...