Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Please Join Us !!!

Old 02-14-2007, 03:52 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Please Join Us !!!

HDDP, X'ED, SRT6-CROSSFIRE & MMZ-TIMELORD extend a gracious invitation to have you join us at California Motor Speedway as a special guest on March 17th for the National Auto Sport Association (NASA) racing event.

This will be the first time in history that 4 Crossfires will be participating in a sanctioned event at the same time, on the same track, and we would like to have other Southern California Crossfire owners join us for the fun and festivities...

You don't have to race, just show your face !!!

We have a terrific garage in the paddock area where we'll be cooking BBQ and blending margaritas as well as pit passes for everyone...

Please let me know ASAP so I can coordinate...

Old 02-14-2007, 11:15 AM
raulito11
Default Re: Please Join Us !!!

Sounds like it will be a blast HDDP...if only Chicago was closer to California, I'd be there...good luck by the way.

Old 02-14-2007, 01:12 PM
RPM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a blast. I'd love to go, but can't.
Have fun though, and drink some Margaritas for me - preferably after you finish with the race.
Good luck.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Texpar is stealing my SRT on Friday. It's going away so I can concentrate on other stuff. I always wanted to take it to a track day event but it won't happen now unless I can sucker Steve into doing it.

Old 02-16-2007, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by raulito11
Sounds like it will be a blast HDDP...if only Chicago was closer to California, I'd be there...good luck by the way.
I second that, I'd love to go too, but we're just to far away,
hell...mine hasn't left the garage in two months with all this crappy weather.

Old 03-08-2007, 02:24 PM
Thumbs up Re: Please Join Us !!!

Good Morning all. Thank you all from a new member for having this great site and the welcome. I am interested in the Cal. Speedway race day event. Is it to late to join. Please let me know how I can participate. I love the track and hanging with fellow X-fire motor heads sounds fun.
I hope i'm in time.

Thank you,
Robert

Old 03-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Forum Regular

Count me in!

Old 03-08-2007, 04:18 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by X-OVER-Z
Good Morning all. Thank you all from a new member for having this great site and the welcome. I am interested in the Cal. Speedway race day event. Is it to late to join. Please let me know how I can participate. I love the track and hanging with fellow X-fire motor heads sounds fun.
I hope i'm in time.

Thank you,
Robert
This event is sold out. You can still show up and do a meet and greet. We sorta have an unofficial cali xfire track club. Between the four of us doing the event, i'm sure you can get one of us to join you on future track events.

There's actually an invite out for a private track day event this coming 21st at Streets of Willow if you're interested.

check out this thread https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ad.php?t=14532

Hope to see you there!

Old 03-08-2007, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by X-OVER-Z
I hope i'm in time.

Thank you,
Robert
Originally Posted by msheredy
Count me in!
The good news is that you're company is welcomed as a spectator to join us in the pits, garage area and track side. We'll have 4 Crossfires racing all day Saturday March 17th... 2-SRT6's & 2-N/A's. I have rented a garage in the infield paddock area and am blocking off 10 parking slots adjacent to our garage specifically for Crossfire forum members. Looks like we'll have about 6 other Crossfire owners bringing their rides to show off to the crowd and watch all the different races. This will be the biggest Crossfire race attendance / participation ever !!!

We'll make sure to have plenty of beer and margaritas for the spectators (and drivers after the races) Bring a folding chair if you have one... And definitely a camera !!!

Please give me a call and I will give you all the details... This will be an event you will never forget, with full blown race prepped Ferraris, Porsches and you name it, including a few seriously fast CROSSFIRES !!!

The bad news is that, driving in the Annual National Auto Sport Association California Speedway event sold-out quickly and they have over 200 cars registered in different race classes. So, if you wanted to get on the track and test your skills or participate, you'll have to wait till the next event in April.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE... DEREK 310.291.1372

Last edited by HDDP; 03-08-2007 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was originally scheduled to be out of town next weekend. Plans have changed I will be leaving Sunday morning.

I plan to be there to cheer you all on Saturday.

Derek, we were going to run the interior course last year but go mixed up on the days. It is a great track.

Old 03-08-2007, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by SRT SIX
I was originally scheduled to be out of town next weekend. Plans have changed I will be leaving Sunday morning.

I plan to be there to cheer you all on Saturday.

Derek, we were going to run the interior course last year but go mixed up on the days. It is a great track.
Great to have you along... We're running the full ROVAL IMSA course, so it should be a great weekend... I'll make sure to have a margarita ready for you when you arrive !!!

Call me next week and I'll give you all the details... 310.291.1372