Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

What RPM is best shiftpoint - manual 6 speed

Old 04-14-2017, 07:55 AM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I can definitely put together a route.
Would need some info, just a one day or stay overnight.

For the drive or for the wines?
if scenery more then wines, can start in murphysboro, take back road to the trail, goes by little grand canyon (hiking trail) one of my and wife's favorite wineries Pomona, then there 2 others on the way to Pomona natural bridge (another hike trail to it) von Jacob winery and alto winery then I would say we go to abby ridge to eat, restaurant another micro brewery, but it burned down a couple months ago they are rebuilding atm though
Over to alto lookout point, then to bald **** cross
Then down to Lincoln heritage winery, then back roads to giant city, blue sky winery, owl creek winery and star view winery, there are some other wineries that I didn't mention, I don't remember the names, because we don't go there, they only do dry wines.
But that route already is atleast 2 days, depends on how much drinking, hiking, driving.
Some come down here and drive around for scenery one day and rent one of the busses to drive them around for the wineries.

The best port I think I have had is south of louisville where I am working atm.
Aged in a bourbon barrel 6.5 years.
I know not around shawnee, but holy crap it is worth mentioning.
Blue sky has a close but way different.

Me and wife like going on vacation to a different wine trail somewhere else, but we always like ours better.

Old 04-16-2017, 10:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: What RPM is best shiftpoint - manual 6 speed

Boom..... the so il wine trail.... #mindmelted

Old 04-16-2017, 01:59 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Ksmi87
Anyone else here upgrade to LED and it fill their FM radio with static when turned on? Must be the amount of power running to them robbing or causing interference.

no canbus errors tho so that's a plus
Yes, mine did the same (interference). My problem was the license plate LED replacement that caused it. Did you change out your license plate light to LED also?
Perhaps it's because it's very close to the radio antenna.

Old 04-17-2017, 05:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dinasrt
Yes, mine did the same (interference). My problem was the license plate LED replacement that caused it. Did you change out your license plate light to LED also?
Perhaps it's because it's very close to the radio antenna.

bingo - yes ... switched to LED illuminated brought to you by your local Walmart lol