Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

WindRestrictor Service Department

Old 02-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default WindRestrictor Service Department

I took my WindRestrictor off last night to clean behind it. When I removed it, the red wire broke right at the light strip. I emailed WindRestrictor last night to see if there was any way to fix it, as the light bar is attached with adhesive. I received a reply today from Stephen Pennington the Director of Sales stating that they could fix it for me, or they could send me a new light strip with the wires attached. I have always been a fan of their product. Now I am a fan of the company. I accepted their offer to send me a new light strip. Now, I will just need to get the old one off. I am assuming a heat gun should do the trick.

Thanks WindRestrictor team.

Old 02-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: WindRestrictor Service Department

Originally Posted by bmorgan
I took my WindRestrictor off last night to clean behind it. When I removed it, the red wire broke right at the light strip. I emailed WindRestrictor last night to see if there was any way to fix it, as the light bar is attached with adhesive. I received a reply today from Stephen Pennington the Director of Sales stating that they could fix it for me, or they could send me a new light strip with the wires attached. I have always been a fan of their product. Now I am a fan of the company. I accepted their offer to send me a new light strip. Now, I will just need to get the old one off. I am assuming a heat gun should do the trick.

Thanks WindRestrictor team.
I sure like their product...good for them...and you...

Old 03-26-2010, 05:12 PM
Former Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: WindRestrictor Service Department

Please let us know if anything else ever comes up. We stand behind our products 100%

Here is our Spring Special Thread!!! >> https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...e-topless.html