General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

SIDEZ has left us all

Old 04-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SIDEZ has left us all

So sorry to hear of Stan's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. God bless you, Sidez.
GG

Old 04-27-2008, 10:16 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 479 Likes on 333 Posts

link: In memory of our friend

Old 04-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very sad to hear. My condolences to his family and friends. I feel as if I have lost a good friend.
Rest in peace Sidez.

Last edited by crossfirefun; 04-27-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:31 AM

Very sad...
His name was Stas? Stanislav??

Old 04-27-2008, 10:34 AM

Ochen' jal'...
Pokoysia s mirom brat...

Old 04-27-2008, 10:37 AM

I’m very sorry to hear this, my sincere condolences to his family. He was an engaging and friendly individual that showed his personality in his words. Rest in Peace

Old 04-27-2008, 11:20 AM

Life is very fragile

I remember in my thred - new one from russia - I just was so happy - when I heard russian words...

People - whatch your back, be carefull.

Old 04-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm deeply saddened by this tragic news. My prayers go out to his loved ones and those he touched.

Rest in peace, Stan.

Old 04-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I am deeply saddened to hear about this... wow. Sidez and I talked on several occasions and he was always a great guy.

God bless him and his family... keep them in your prayers guys.

Old 04-27-2008, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Reactivator
Life is very fragile

I remember in my thred - new one from russia - I just was so happy - when I heard russian words...

People - whatch your back, be carefull.
From my previous post #13....
One of the more recent threads I recall was when "Reactivator" and "Sidez" started communicating here in Russian words. And Silverfox chimed in at one point in the thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidez
Eh.. ruskaya raztomjka strashnaya vesh.. Ya iz moskvi no shas v new yorke zhivu

net s machiniy ne dalshni bit ne kakiye problemi eto prost slk r170 s drugimi panalami.. u nas yeyo prosta malo kto znayet.. a escho menshe znayut shto eto mercedes a ni chrysler.. iz za etovo a na prodoyotsia po takoye mizirniy tzene.. nu za to nam ona obshlas deshevo

yesli shans budit podumay na shot srt-6 raztamoshka takayeshe i tzena pohoshaya...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactivator
Raztamojka - 11K baksov
Da, u nas Crossfire - malo kto znaet

Voobshe - vibiral sebe avto na kajdiy den' - nadeus' budet bez problem. Vse taki mersedes - eto ne porsche. Ne razvalitsia...

Quote Silverfox:
What's happened here, has this thread been converted to a Russian Chat Forum? SF

The entire thread can be seen: click here

Old 04-27-2008, 06:22 PM

This sucks. I enjoyed reading Sidez's posts, he always offered intelligent comments & never came off as an idiot. I will miss his posts & will greatly miss him as another forum friend.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:12 PM

my heart goes out to his friends and family...he was one of the first members that i followed on here. godspeed to you in your next journey.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Very sad. Its touching to see the xfire community come together like this for a fellow member. What a shame. Rest in peace.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Was he only 18?
FORT LEE — A man died Friday evening when his motorcycle struck a telephone pole on Cumbermeade Road near Bluff Road.
The biker was found lying facedown on the street, after being ejected from his motorcycle about 7:10 p.m., according to an emergency medical technician who was at the scene.
Fort Lee police were investigating, but would not release any information Saturday, despite repeated requests. According to the ambulance squad, the victim was Anastos Akopyan, 18, a resident of nearby Dearborn Road. A neighbor confirmed his identity Saturday evening.
Pat Peluso, an emergency medical technician with the Fort Lee Ambulance Corps, said the first thing he saw when he arrived at the scene was the victim's helmet, which he estimated was about "200 feet away" from where the victim was found in the street. Peluso estimated that the motorcycle was "50 to 75 feet" from the victim.
Paramedics attempted to revive the victim at the scene, but were unsuccessful. He was later pronounced dead at Palisades General Hospital.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by 70GT6
Was he only 18?
FORT LEE — A man died Friday evening when his motorcycle struck a telephone pole on Cumbermeade Road near Bluff Road.
The biker was found lying facedown on the street, after being ejected from his motorcycle about 7:10 p.m., according to an emergency medical technician who was at the scene.
Fort Lee police were investigating, but would not release any information Saturday, despite repeated requests. According to the ambulance squad, the victim was Anastos Akopyan, 18, a resident of nearby Dearborn Road. A neighbor confirmed his identity Saturday evening.
Pat Peluso, an emergency medical technician with the Fort Lee Ambulance Corps, said the first thing he saw when he arrived at the scene was the victim's helmet, which he estimated was about "200 feet away" from where the victim was found in the street. Peluso estimated that the motorcycle was "50 to 75 feet" from the victim.
Paramedics attempted to revive the victim at the scene, but were unsuccessful. He was later pronounced dead at Palisades General Hospital.
He wrote and thought and acted like someone who was more mature than 18. The story is from today's Bergen County Record, which is the newspaper for the Fort Lee, NJ area. Here's the link.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW...

I haven't been on in a couple of days and I sign on and see these signature banners...

I'm typing through tears right now. This is not how I wanted to "catch" his post count. I had no idea he was that young. He carried himself in a much more mature way than his age would have suggested. We have indeed lost one of the most valuable members of this community. My thoughts go out to his friends and family. Rest in peace Comrade... you are already greatly missed.

...but a child. A life taken to short. May God Keep Him Close...

Last edited by NeverEnough; 04-27-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by maxxm
He wrote and thought and acted like someone who was more mature than 18. The story is from today's Bergen County Record, which is the newspaper for the Fort Lee, NJ area. Here's the link.
It just proves how we will perceive a person by just the words they share on a website.
I too would have thought of Sidez as a older person.
Even a more tragic loss of life at such a young age.

Last edited by Valk; 04-27-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:38 PM

wow what a horrible thing to hear, my best regards to his family. may he rest in peace.

Old 04-28-2008, 05:29 AM
THREE 6S

Speechless ……….. Never knew him but read some of his post and nonetheless, it hurts when someone in your circle passes on ……….Respect SIDEZ!

Old 04-28-2008, 06:45 AM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I always thought he was in his mid to late 20's. What a terrible tragedy. My heart goes to his family, and all who were close to him. I'm still having a hard time believing this actually happened.

Quick Reply: SIDEZ has left us all