General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

B*tch, Rant, P*ss, Moan and Complain Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Default B*tch, Rant, P*ss, Moan and Complain Thread

Since there are so many members that feel they need to do as the title says, I've started a thread so they have a place to put it all since it does absolutely no good anywhere else. So all you sour old (and young) SOB's, please feel free to post your derogatory, inflammatory and otherwise insidious posts here so we can all see them... if we so choose!

Old 09-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Default Re: B*tch, Rant, P*ss, Moan and Complain Thread

I'll start!

WHY THE HECK DO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO REASON TO BE IN A THREAD FEEL THEY NEED TO POST SOMETHING NEGATIVE THERE, IE, BASE OWNER B*TCHING ABOUT SOMETHING IN AN SRT6 THREAD? STAY OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T ANYTHING POSITIVE TO ADD TO THE THREAD.

/ END RANT

Last edited by rcompart; 09-10-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hate SRT-6's, and their owners. Cause I don't have one and I'm jealous. You suck SRT-6 owners, you, and your... stupid little... sucky... fast cars. Yeah, so there. Oh yeah, don't go hatin' on me cause I have my own thread. you hatin'... haters!!! Oh and Republicans? You guessed it...You suck!!!

RUSH's thread

Old 09-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

And you silly non SRT guys with your 6 speeds. Yeah, rub it in, and I hope you get shifters elbow and clutch knee.

Les

Old 09-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Have I ever told you all I HATE DEMOCRATS????? Well, just in case.....I HATE DEMOCRATS!!!! but I don't hate N/A owners....lol....unless, well we won't go there, since they made 1 good decision when purchasing their XF......

Old 09-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Administrator
Received 888 Likes on 692 Posts

This is a nonsense rambling post while I kill time waiting for my dryer to get done with my car towels. It’s early evening and after an intense session of wake and bake, I've got the runs… Obviously it’s not the dryer that did it, it was some good pizza from last night! Sometimes I hate life cause I think the ‘middle class’ are nothing more than lab rats! The rich make us work for them so that they can get more money, the poor get money from the rich through charity and the ‘middle class’ get *****! Man how I wish I could be rich one day… I kinda have mental plans in my head on how to best manage my finances should I one day hit that million $ mark. Until then I shall b*itch, rant, P*ss, Moan and complain, and enjoy the company of good friends, creating awesome memories and carelessly falling in love with the wrong one at the right time! Man the dryer is taking SO LONG, while I’m listening to a random music only channel playing a Reggae tune… This tune is called ‘I’m Just A Dread’ by Jacob Miller and this tune is so fitting for the moment… hahaha…. It’s the first time i’m hearing this song and some of the lyrics are… ‘I’m just a dread, who likes to light up a spliff, it’s true, yeeees it’s true oh jah oh jah… I heard a rumour that dreadlocks dont eat salt’ hahahahahaha Life is Great! I’ll try to find the youtube video and post it in my next rambling b*tch, p*ss and moan session

Old 09-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It's Friday night. What's there to be mad about? Unless of course you're angry about not being about to make it to TMS tomorrow.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...sept-11th.html

Originally Posted by rcompart

STAY OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T ANYTHING POSITIVE TO ADD TO THE THREAD.

/ END RANT

Edit: Opps, I wasn't supposed to post anything positive. So, here's my p!ss and moan rant. The storm two nights ago caused a serious roof leak into Mrs Inferno's bedroom closet. You haven't seen anything as bad as dealing with an angry wife when her clothing sanctuary has been infiltrated by water.

Last edited by InfernoRedXfire; 09-10-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:59 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a great idea. I love this thread..........oh, I mean a hate this stupid, *&#@ thread!!!!!

Old 09-10-2010, 11:49 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you cry babies need a tissue??....

Old 09-11-2010, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
This is a nonsense rambling post while I kill time waiting for my dryer to get done with my car towels. It’s early evening and after an intense session of wake and bake, I've got the runs… Obviously it’s not the dryer that did it, it was some good pizza from last night! Sometimes I hate life cause I think the ‘middle class’ are nothing more than lab rats! The rich make us work for them so that they can get more money, the poor get money from the rich through charity and the ‘middle class’ get *****! Man how I wish I could be rich one day… I kinda have mental plans in my head on how to best manage my finances should I one day hit that million $ mark. Until then I shall b*itch, rant, P*ss, Moan and complain, and enjoy the company of good friends, creating awesome memories and carelessly falling in love with the wrong one at the right time! Man the dryer is taking SO LONG, while I’m listening to a random music only channel playing a Reggae tune… This tune is called ‘I’m Just A Dread’ by Jacob Miller and this tune is so fitting for the moment… hahaha…. It’s the first time i’m hearing this song and some of the lyrics are… ‘I’m just a dread, who likes to light up a spliff, it’s true, yeeees it’s true oh jah oh jah… I heard a rumour that dreadlocks dont eat salt’ hahahahahaha Life is Great! I’ll try to find the youtube video and post it in my next rambling b*tch, p*ss and moan session
This also p*sses me off. People that sound and like they're on drugs but aren't! Pizza, you should be on some though. Print this post out and take to a physician for analysis.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rudy, I'll be really p*ssed if you don't show up for our get together on September 19th at Lola's at noon! In fact, I'm getting p*ssed just thinking about it! Thanks alot for your worthless, sh*tty thread!!!

Old 09-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm pissed at this Rudy guy that STILL HASN'T STARTED A GROUP BUY for the Kompressor V-8 swap. Perhaps TAZ is bribing him to have Yellow the fastest color for a while longer. Geezz!

Les

Old 09-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Bat

Ha-hah, basically a hate thread!

I hate that the one, true lemon Crossfire made happens to belong to to me!

But I am happy that since receiving her new name "Lemonade" (and under warranty - new clutch, flywheel and nearly all electronic components as well as related systems ) she seems to be much better behaved and full of pep!

Okay, that wasn't a full-on b*tch rant...let me try again...

I hate Republicans!

Ah, damn it, some truly dear friends are Republicans (poor mis-guided souls) so I guess I can't hate Republicans.

Ummm...

I hate...well, I am really trying not to "hate" so much anymore.
Hence avoiding the Political forum again, bwahahaha - so I don't really have much to p*ss and moan about. WAIT, THAT'S IT!

I hate the Crossfire Political forum! Bunch of close-minded, uptight bastids! Truly, positively SOLVE the problems you b*tch about endlessly or STFU!

Yay, thread post success.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I hate middle and upper class Democrats from the north east and west. I think if they had to live in the south for a year, they would become reformed Republicans. It is easy to be a Democrat when you do not have to live with the aftermath of living in the land of the entitled.

Really, I don't hate anyone, but it would be a less effective rant without it.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by bmorgan
I hate middle and upper class Democrats from the north east and west. I think if they had to live in the south for a year, they would become reformed Republicans. It is easy to be a Democrat when you do not have to live with the aftermath of living in the land of the entitled.

I hate this thread..........

Old 09-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Bat

Originally Posted by bmorgan

Lol, I have to respond - I'm a middle-class Dem...from Mississippi - hard to get more "Southern" (in the spirit of all that is South, both good and bad) then that. Or more poverty-stricken. Or more racist. Or more filled with hate (at least state-side, I think). Or more over-all crap-tastic. I will say, if I never live there again, it'd be too soon. Oddly, I never meet fellow Mississippians out west here. Or they don't admit it.

bmorgan, y'all are "South-lite" to Miss. and LA peeps! Poseurs! Lol!

Last edited by Bat; 09-11-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bat

Lol, I have to respond - I'm a middle-class Dem...from Mississippi - hard to get more "Southern" (in the spirit of all that is South, both good and bad) then that. Or more poverty-stricken. Or more racist. Or more filled with hate (at least state-side, I think). Or more over-all crap-tastic. I will say, if I never live there again, it'd be too soon. Oddly, I never meet fellow Mississippians out west here. Or they don't admit it. Y'all are "South-lite" to Miss. and LA peeps!

there was not one hateful thing in this post, so I hate it when democrats like you don't follow the rules....

Old 09-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Bat

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
there was not one hateful thing in this post, so I hate it when democrats like you don't follow the rules....
Lololol!
I hate people who are afraid to break the rules!
Nyah!

Old 09-11-2010, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bat

Lololol!
I hate people who are afraid to break the rules!
Nyah!

we could go on and on, but I am hungry, so up yours....lol

Old 09-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Bat

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
we could go on and on, but I am hungry, so up yours....lol
Bwahaha! Make 7Up Yours!
I hate that I suck at being hateful!

May your dinner be cold and mouldy.

Hate on, hatahs!