General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Why Pizzaguy? Why Your Username?

Old 02-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Why Pizzaguy? Why Your Username?

I have nothing,,,,,,,,good thread though Pizzaguy!!

Old 02-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Mine is a combination of two things. Back in school I was very, very much the geek wall flower. Didn't say much, even though I would have liked to most times. So I came up with this little schetch based on the old Addams Family "Cousin It". His story was much the same, he didn't say much, except for the little sign he carried. But, now here is the demented inner self part, the flower that grew out of his head (you know-greasy long haired hippy freaks, right) would comment on what was really going on inside. His name is smallfry, always with a small "s". The other part is from when I got my first PT Cruiser, and had to have a handle for the PTE Forum page, the rest as they say is history...

Old 02-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm not very creative I guess, After a couple of rejections as to forum names when I signed up I resorted to my name.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:32 AM

A play on my first and last name Anthony Crispino and #1 because I am the one and only acrispy1

Old 02-07-2011, 09:02 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink Re: Why Pizzaguy? Why Your Username?

Well I have got many names on this forum:

FUBAR
The Troll
The Swede
the daft SRT6 converter to N/A-dude
blue into white
and many more I would assume but I go by the name of FUBU:

As a teenager I was into Hiphop and wore clothes from FUBU which at that point were seen as a high-end brand in Europe. I guess FUBU stands for us b(u)y us. As a kid I had the nickname tintin nevertheless... So I could have chosen that one instead. I would like to change my name to something cool like "WHITE-SRT6". Will do that when I am finished with the project.

Over and out.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Received 202 Likes on 153 Posts

AMX 1397= amx, the american motors car, #1 is because i owned one of the first amx's off the assembly line ,,, 397 is because i owned three hundred and ninity seven two seater amx's

getting back to the first off the assembly line,,the story goes that the first 10 cars were viewed ,one at a time the first car they said no ,,it was crushed, so was the # 2.3.4.5. # 6 was picked to be the production amx but because AMC had little money they modified # 7,8,9,and 10 to be like #6 there cars were made on a 67 rambler body cut and welded everywhere, they also had a marlin key set up and a rambler heater set up, and more little things ( the heater valve was mounted on the hose not the engine there is a list of parts that came with the first 4 cars that told the dealer, what parts were used, I had one of these cars that is the #1. jim

Old 02-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last name MacGregor, so a lot of firends call me Mac. I combined Mac with my love for the Crossfire and the character from the movie Superbad! I haven't graduated from 13yr old boy humor! That's how I got to Maclovinx.

Old 02-07-2011, 12:57 PM

I'm not to creative either
awilson = my name
40 = my age when I set up my first email with earthlink.

Old 02-07-2011, 01:53 PM

My name is Tyler. people started calling me Durden before I ever even saw Fight Club and I didnt even ask why. When I finally saw the movie I liked the new nickname. SS came from my german heritage... just kidding, came from me owning a Chevy at the time I chose the online handle.

Old 02-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When I started here, like others, I never dreamed I would have the relationships with people here that I have grown to have. I started off as 05-XFLVR and as GTGs it was impossible for people to remember. Since my alma mater is Purdue University (the Boilermakers) and I continue to enjoy adult beverages, hence the PU drinking phrase of 'Boiler Up' or bring me another.....

Originally Posted by Joliet John
What's my name here? Midnitevil?

Needing something original, I merged the two and became Midnitevil.
Really? that long of an explanation and it isn't even your SN

LMAO

Originally Posted by Ringmaster
My life is a circus and I am surrounded by clowns.
Best one yet

Old 02-07-2011, 05:06 PM

A long time ago when the world was less PC, I won the shop contest for most likely to be a child molester. Uncle Al the kiddies Pal was the host of a kiddies TV show in (I think) Cleveland. Wasn't an uncle then. Am now. Most that know me assume that's it. My wife hates the nickname. It was a whole lot funnier when I was 20.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Received 512 Likes on 353 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle_Al
A long time ago when the world was less PC, I won the shop contest for most likely to be a child molester. Uncle Al the kiddies Pal was the host of a kiddies TV show in (I think) Cleveland. Wasn't an uncle then. Am now. Most that know me assume that's it. My wife hates the nickname. It was a whole lot funnier when I was 20.
Now, that's funny riech dar. I dunt care who ya R!

Old 02-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Forum Regular

Tom - My Name
StratRT - When I was surfing this site considering a Xfire, I was driving a Stratus RT Coupe.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Mine's pretty generic. I love my wife Dina; and know she loves me. But just in case, I bought her this cool SRT6 and put her name on the plate. I also thought she might participate here, but unfortunate for you guys and gals you're stuck w/ just me. Bob

Old 02-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
Really? that long of an explanation and it isn't even your SN
LMAO
Nice! That rocks! ... and how many posts before someone decided to tell me?

Old 02-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Because I look at the Crossfire a little differently than most.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...es-2-cars.html

Old 02-08-2011, 11:22 AM

my name is Anthony Robert Tartaglia well anyway my cousins name is Robert Anthony Tartaglia we are the same age and very close. well one day when we were in our early teens my cuz Rob decided that his new approach on girls would be to ask them to give him a "Robjob" hahaha i laugh every time i think of it. i dont know what a "robjob" entails.... it usually just ended with him getting slapped

Old 02-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by robjob941
i dont know what a "robjob" entails.... it usually just ended with him getting slapped
If you have to ask, you can't afford it LMAO

Old 02-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Senior Member/Moderator

My screename on every internet forum I've ever been on, AOL Music Forums back in the 90's, Genesis Forum, PT Enthusiast, Crossfire Forum and now the Capitol Area Cobra Club has been Patpur, the first three letters of my first and last name. I try and keep it simple to match my mindset.

Old 02-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I got mine when I was a closer at a car dealership. Everyone who walks into a dealership expects the closer to be a huge fat guy who smells like cigarettes, unbuttons one too many buttons on his shirt & wears too much jewelry + a pinky ring. Needless to say my straight forward approach was a surprise to customers & had good success. My boss said that I could close the "impossible" customer (turns out people like honesty - who knew???). He was a dad & then decided I was KimPossible after the cartoon character. Probably didn't hurt that I had red hair at the time! The nickname stuck & here we are....... Plus I like it WAY better than Kimmie, Kimster, Kimmer, Krim, KimmiePoo, Kimmie Boo Magoo, KimSue (not my middle name). I have been called all these - let's stick with KimPossible!

Quick Reply: Why Pizzaguy? Why Your Username?