Interior Any questions or information related to interior go in here.

Custom shift boots for 6 spd cars

Old 09-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Custom shift boots for 6 spd cars

Well, I ordered my boot last night. Red with red stitching for my black/black coupe. Will post pics when it arrives.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Website is once AGAIN down for maintenance and upgrades. Should be up again sometime today....I hope.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by 604Cash
Well, I ordered my boot last night. Red with red stitching for my black/black coupe. Will post pics when it arrives.

Yes, please do! When I last visited they were out of burgundy and said

"Thank you for your inquiry.

We are all out of stock with our burgundy, and will actually not be replacing it until later this year when we introduce our new colors.

Another option you might want to consider which would look great, is a dark grey leather boot with burgundy stitching."

I wonder how closely it matches our Cedar Leather...?

Old 10-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

As far as the cedar, you would have to ask Beaner, but check out the pics in the beginning of the thread, Mike went with the two tones of grey leather they had for his boot, easy to compare.....

Also, in my gallery and pics I have photos of the grey alcantara, it is a VERY nice material, I was worried it would be cheesy when I ordered it, but it is top notch.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:26 PM

I think the boot may have come in today (finally). I have a feeling the red will be "too red" to match cedar. Bear in mind I've never seen cedar in person, but in pictures it looks a bit "softer" than "**** lipstick red". I could be wrong, and I'll post some pics later if it is the package that is waiting for me. Standby boys!

EDIT:

Finally, the boot came! Great piece, nicely stitched and beautiful feel to it. I really like the way the red contrasts the silver (a classic automotive combo IMO). Here is a cell phone pic for now, better ones to come later. The flash has washed out the red a bit, it is more rich and saturated in color in person.

Before:
DSC_0065.jpg

AFTER:
BOOT.jpg

Install wasnt bad. Attaching it to the plastic frame was by far the longest part of the process. Also make sure you do up the lock nut on the bottom tight, or else when you go for reverse you'll pull the whole deal right off!

What do you guys think?

Last edited by 604Cash; 10-16-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by 604Cash
I think the boot may have come in today (finally). I have a feeling the red will be "too red" to match cedar. Bear in mind I've never seen cedar in person, but in pictures it looks a bit "softer" than "**** lipstick red". I could be wrong, and I'll post some pics later if it is the package that is waiting for me. Standby boys!

EDIT:

Finally, the boot came! Great piece, nicely stitched and beautiful feel to it. I really like the way the red contrasts the silver (a classic automotive combo IMO). Here is a cell phone pic for now, better ones to come later. The flash has washed out the red a bit, it is more rich and saturated in color in person.

Before:

AFTER:

Install wasnt bad. Attaching it to the plastic frame was by far the longest part of the process. Also make sure you do up the lock nut on the bottom tight, or else when you go for reverse you'll pull the whole deal right off!

What do you guys think?
Doesn't look like their red will match the "Cedar" of the limited leather. ?

Old 04-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice job looks good!!!!!