New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Member Introductions ~~ Info and suggestions for all our members

Old 05-16-2013, 11:08 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts
Default New Member Introductions ~~ Info and suggestions for all our members

I have created this section for you to post a new thread to introduce yourself and maybe tell us a little about yourself.
Your name and where you live and which model and color Crossfire you have bought or are looking to purchase.

Click here and select "new thread" to create your own thread to introduce yourself.
Choose your thread title and then type your introduction in the box below it and then
click "submit new thread" at the bottom of the screen.
That's all it takes to say hello here.

I hope you enjoy your time here and there is a lot of very useful info available to you for modifications, maintenance and repairs for all models of Crossfires.

The "search" feature is the best way for you to find what you are looking for so feel free to use it often.
If you still can't find the answers you are looking for then feel free to post your questions in the appropriate
forum section and I'm sure someone will be willing to help and has the answers you are looking for.

Once again welcome and thank you for joining us here

Gary