New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Member - pick up car next week

Old 05-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Member - pick up car next week

Hi from Southern Maryland. Picking up the car next week. I have a question which I might post on the standard forums. Maryland has safety inspections which are a pain. This car has an air bag disable switch that separated from the bezel. Are there photos of what it looks like and how it's attached. It's not a big deal, the previous owner never needed it. But for the inspection I probably need to get it back in the hole. I want to get an idea of what I might need to fix it.

Old 05-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Administrator
Received 885 Likes on 689 Posts
Default Re: New Member - pick up car next week

NO, it has an airbag LIGHT that has separated from the bezel.

The switch is on the end of the dash, it is a key-switch, and is not visible or accessible when the passenger door is closed.

Old 05-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Administrator
Received 885 Likes on 689 Posts

Here is how the light looks in the dash - my interior has an aftermarket trim kit but other than that, it's all the same.

Old 05-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the response. I was wrong, it's the indicator light in the center stack. That's the item that is pushed through. Same issue with the inspector I suspect, because the mode should be clearly visible and it's not.