New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Crossfire Owner in Charleston

Old 11-14-2022, 10:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Crossfire Owner in Charleston

Hello all,

My name is Ty, and I just picked up a 2005 Limited Roadster with 68,XXX miles for $600. It's red with a black and grey interior (seats are in rough shape), and an autotragic transmission. Threw a new battery in, and it came to life. Runs fairly rough, but it's been sitting for a while, so I have no clue how old the gas is.

Next step is to get a new (used) rear tire so I can actually drive it, and change the oil. Fairly sure it'll run a lot better with a fresh tank of gas and some Seafoam.

The top is coming apart at the seams, which I temporarily fixed with some Gorilla tape--I noticed no leaks during the latest tropical storm, so I guess I did alright with that. The top also doesn't go down--I'm thinking it needs a new central locking pump, as the locks don't work, either.

It also needs a new passenger side taillight, as the previous owner either backed into something, or was bumped in that corner. But for $600, I'm not complaining.

My goal is to make it a nice, fun daily driver that I can take to car meets and hopefully join y'all on the next Dragon run!

Looking forward to meeting y'all soon!

-Ty AKA Trap

Old 11-14-2022, 11:05 AM
Received 344 Likes on 304 Posts
Default Re: New Crossfire Owner in Charleston

WELCOME.
Almost anything you need to know here.

Index of Crossfire problems and repairs - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

And using the search feature at the top R/H corner of the page.

The following users liked this post:
Trap (11-14-2022)