Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 461 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by chuK_138
I can't believe this. Didn't you just recently find our forum? Seems morally wrong to do this to someone who may not even know about us yet, considering the price you put on multiple sets of Limited luggage(don't you own a SRT). Sour taste in mouth........
I fully agree with Chuck here.
It's IMO totally bogus for anyone to buy this luggage and then resell on ebay for a profit
Do you really need money that bad ?
Sour taste in my mouth too,

Maybe you should stock up on some more sets of luggage and sell them for a profit to unsuspecting members that join you for your "Fabulous Florida Keys" adventure next spring.

Just sayin .........

Old 11-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default re: NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage

I can't believe this. Didn't you just recently find our forum? Seems morally wrong to do this to someone who may not even know about us yet, considering the price you put on multiple sets of Limited luggage(don't you own a SRT). Sour taste in mouth........
Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
I fully agree with Chuck here.
It's IMO totally bogus for anyone to buy this luggage and then resell on ebay for a profit
Do you really need money that bad ?
Sour taste in my mouth too,

Maybe you should stock up on some more sets of luggage and sell them for a profit to unsuspecting members that join you for your "Fabulous Florida Keys" adventure next spring.

Just sayin .........

Gee . . . sorry you guys feel that way. I took down the E-Bay listings. Thanks for taking a moment to share your thoughts on the matter. . . Hope I am forgiven . . .

Last edited by RED DOG; 11-08-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

If it were any other forum I'm a part of, I would have probably cared less. But this is a tight-knit community with members that go out of their way to help other members out, patiently talk to anyone with interest in our rides, and do a lot to support merchandisers who thankfully haven't forgotten about the car we all cherish and regard. I approach anyone and everyone behind the wheel of an XF, and want them to know of our awesome community and forum. Imagine if you had been treated that way 5 months ago. How would you have felt? Forgiven? Yes, since you took down the listings. Forgotten probably won't come as quick though.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Always wanted to visit the Keys and had been planning on possibly making the trip in May,
but now, count me out.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alaxfire
Mine came today and I can report that the large roll-around bag WILL fit with the top down, but just BARELY.
If you overstuff it all all, fugitaboudit.

( side handle up, wheels to the right and rear )

so dive in and order the 2 sets for your twins, they are still listed as available on the web site.

Thanks That is what I was waiting for....hey honey, guess what I want for christmas besides a 2013 Crossfire Calendar???????

thanks again!

Kj

Old 11-08-2012, 07:02 PM

If it were any other forum I'm a part of, I would have probably cared less. But this is a tight-knit community with members that go out of their way to help other members out, patiently talk to anyone with interest in our rides, and do a lot to support merchandisers who thankfully haven't forgotten about the car we all cherish and regard. I approach anyone and everyone behind the wheel of an XF, and want them to know of our awesome community and forum. Imagine if you had been treated that way 5 months ago. How would you have felt? Forgiven? Yes, since you took down the listings. Forgotten probably won't come as quick though.
What I do / did on E-Bay has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my relationships on this forum or with it's members. The offending E-Bay listings did not generate any sales and I took the listings down immediately after reviewing and considering your criticism. No harm no foul. IMHO it's time to get off your pulpit and move on.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by alaxfire
Always wanted to visit the Keys and had been planning on possibly making the trip in May,
but now, count me out.
IMHO your comment has no relationship to this matter and is therefore ridiculous. If you should choose not to attend the Florida Keys GTG that will certainly be your loss . . . not mine.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:05 PM

It's a pulpit many of us are standing on. This is a community, not just a website. You may have failed to realize that.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RED DOG
Gee . . . sorry you guys feel that way. I took down the E-Bay listings. Thanks for taking a moment to share your thoughts on the matter. . . Hope I am forgiven . . .
Just to put it in perspective.. the user that "found" that luggage could have come on here and posted a "for sale" and probably cleared several hundred bucks for placeing a drop ship order and keeping the site to himself.

Kinda brings a tear to my eye as I think about the front lip saga.. XXXFIRE had a new lip designed just for the crossfire.. but you need to cut an inch off each side and run screws threw the outside into your bumper.. it smelt like BS .. and I set out to confirm. He was only wanting to make a $100 dollars off every member he could.
This forum is close knit.. even if we get sideways with each other at times, and using information given to you here freely to turn around and make a profit from just doesn't set well.

Design, develope and sell here.. all day long.. you would have earned it.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:40 PM

This SRT luggage set arrived today !!
Its final destination is Canada
Still working out the method of transport with the recipient

Gary

Attached Thumbnails NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage-photo.jpg  
Old 11-08-2012, 09:04 PM

Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Thank you for talking Kim into getting a set! Hers will probably be here next week, assuming no problems arise. I never thought these would be seen again. Now can they find the car covers, cargo covers, diffusers, humidors, and the bra even!! Who's still got friends with MOPAR Accessories?

Old 11-08-2012, 09:37 PM

Thanks for finding this. Why?
1) I travel in the Crossy and loading the boot has been a pain..until now.
2) If I ever sell the car (you'll have to pry it from my cold dead fingers) it will be more valuable with matching luggage.
3) Planet Dodge would charge $1200 for it.

Just placed the order. It showed "In Stock". Shipped to Texas $109.
Couldn't be happier!

Old 11-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Just got mine and they are exactly like my originals with the exception of the SRT6 emblem. Ordered another for someone for xmas.......only Santa knows who.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:50 AM

Did I hear they might find the car covers in the same warehouse....maybe?

Old 11-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

This SRT luggage set arrived today !!
Its final destination is Canada
Still working out the method of transport with the recipient

Gary
The same box arrived here today as well. It's being forwarded to Canada also. Boy, it sure was tempting to open the box and have a look; but I'll have to wait a few more days until my set arrives.

Old 11-09-2012, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by dinasrt
The same box arrived here today as well. It's being forwarded to Canada also. Boy, it sure was tempting to open the box and have a look; but I'll have to wait a few more days until my set arrives.
I did open the box and had a look BUT didn't remove any of the plastic wrap etc.
Just made sure it said SRT and slid it back into the box and sealed it with some badly needed new clear 3 inch tape to ensure it's final travel was secure

Old 11-09-2012, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Just to put it in perspective.. the user that "found" that luggage could have come on here and posted a "for sale" and probably cleared several hundred bucks for placeing a drop ship order and keeping the site to himself.

This forum is close knit.. even if we get sideways with each other at times, and using information given to you here freely to turn around and make a profit from just doesn't set well.
I have to totally agree. I was "out of line" and I immediately corrected my mistake after digesting a couple of other viewpoints on the matter. Thank you for your well written and pertinent comment . . .

Old 11-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Forum Regular

I did open the box and had a look BUT didn't remove any of the plastic wrap etc.
Just made sure it said SRT and slid it back into the box and sealed it with some badly needed new clear 3 inch tape to ensure it's final travel was secure
I got my SRT luggage yesterday too. Mine came in a plain white box (not as fancy box as yours). Awesome looking, I'm a happy camper and grateful to fellow xcrossie for sharing the deal.

Old 11-09-2012, 10:00 AM

You guy's taking the time and trouble to accommodate our Canadian friends with this purchase are the reason this forum works so well.....my hats off to you for being the salt of the earth and good xfire owners!
Man I love this forum and the people on it........

Old 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM

BTW where is the next CAA for 2013? I know a little off the subject but it needs to get started planning now.

Quick Reply: NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage