Racing The place to talk about autocrossing, road and drag racing.

Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)

Old 04-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)

Bull, I'm just curious. What's the build number of your '04 coupe?

Old 04-01-2005, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bullseye
For it being "incomprehensible gibberish" you sure were able to respond to every part of it, tool. I have seen your point, and it means nothing to me. I would still rather have the SLK350. And to get the 25k diff, you would have to compare a base or used crossfire to a new slk350 at sticker. You really should compare the 40k stickered XF roadster and the 46k SLK350. The 6k is well worth the damn difference. Even if you put all the incentives into it. 99 out of 100 would take a SLK350 over the crossfire roadster. And their performance is not similiar at all, the slk350 runs well into the 13's and handles as good or better than a SRT-6 with out the harsh ride. It would take all that money plus your warranty to make the crossfire comparable to the SLK350. Don't knock down other cars because you are stuck into your lil' money pit of a crossfire. Personally, I think you just like repeating yourself, because you think it makes you sound intelligent.

So let me get this now, not only are you a wannabe biker, who thinks he is a bad ***.LOL You are one of those who can afford a bently? My ***, and you just settled with the crossfire right. ROFL. Just because you own a small cc harley doesnt make you a biker. Also, just because you leased a crossfire for 259/mo doesnt make you rich. Sounds like someone has been watching too much Easy Rider. Time to get back to reality, your fat ex-stripper wife, for some reason or another is missing you. Maybe she just misses making fun of your lame ***, and having affairs while you are coherent and not on the bottle.
It's real easy to talk sh"t on a keyboard *******. Would you want to try and back your lame trash talking bullsh"t up? I can arrange to do that, boy. You won't be the 1st punk *** kid with a big mouth that I've 'dealt' with.

Old 04-01-2005, 06:05 PM

Tell you what BullSh*t, I'm coming up that way for a party in May. Why don't you drop by and see me. May 21st, address is 959 Grace St Elgin, Illinois. Tell them you're looking for Jolly Roger. I'd be happy to settle this once and for all.

Old 04-02-2005, 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by xfuego
Tell you what BullSh*t, I'm coming up that way for a party in May. Why don't you drop by and see me. May 21st, address is 959 Grace St Elgin, Illinois. Tell them you're looking for Jolly Roger. I'd be happy to settle this once and for all.
Well, had to resort to a threat of physical violence,a sign of a sore loser. How does it feel to lose to a kid? And what the hell would I gain beating the hell out of an old wannabe biker? You are truley a waste of space.

Old 04-02-2005, 04:51 AM

Well, had to resort to a threat of physical violence,a sign of a sore loser. How does it feel to lose to a kid? And what the hell would I gain beating the hell out of an old wannabe biker? You are truley a waste of space.
Just the response I thought I'd get out of a loudmouthed ***** like you. Coward. You like to talk sh*t, but you don't have the gonads to back it up. Just what I thought.

Old 04-02-2005, 12:54 PM

Just the response I thought I'd get out of a loudmouthed ***** like you. Coward. You like to talk sh*t, but you don't have the gonads to back it up. Just what I thought.
Any of the other adults on this board find this whole exchange more than a bit childish and embarassing to the majority of Crossfire owners who visit here?

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Isaac Asimov.

Old 04-02-2005, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by bondfan
Any of the other adults on this board find this whole exchange more than a bit childish and embarassing to the majority of Crossfire owners who visit here?

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." Isaac Asimov.
a) you don't have to read it if you don't want to
b) if someobody wants to talk sh*t, then they had better be prepared to back it up.
c) "Conscience is but a word that cowards use, Devised at first to keep the strong in awe."-William Shakespeare
d) "Cowards can never be moral."-Mahatma Gandhi
e) "Better far than cowradice is killing and being killed in battle" Mohadas Gandhi
f) "The coward regards himself as cautious, the miser as thrifty"- Publilius Syrus

Old 04-02-2005, 11:31 PM

Well considering your pass record with the cops, I can see why you would think this is the last resort. But honestly, I already beat you mentally, what would I can from kicking your ***? You are a lame old man trying to old onto your youth, its long gone my friend. Grow up. Your wannabe biker days are over.

Old 04-03-2005, 12:23 AM

Well considering your pass record with the cops, I can see why you would think this is the last resort. But honestly, I already beat you mentally, what would I can from kicking your ***? You are a lame old man trying to old onto your youth, its long gone my friend. Grow up. Your wannabe biker days are over.
The more you talk, the bigger a ***** you show yourself to be. Amazing, the justifications some people come up with to make themselves feel better about being yellow. You're the one that has to walk around knowing what a little girl you are, ***** boy.

Old 04-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Cool Re: Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)

But honestly, I already beat you mentally, what would I can from kicking your ***? You are a lame old man trying to old onto your youth, its long gone my friend. Grow up. Your wannabe biker days are over.

I sense a little nervousness in your typing Bulls..t(eye); Even though you have never made much sense, these two sentences appear to tell us something.

Old 04-03-2005, 09:41 PM

a) you don't have to read it if you don't want to
b) if someobody wants to talk sh*t, then they had better be prepared to back it up.
c) "Conscience is but a word that cowards use, Devised at first to keep the strong in awe."-William Shakespeare
d) "Cowards can never be moral."-Mahatma Gandhi
e) "Better far than cowradice is killing and being killed in battle" Mohadas Gandhi
f) "The coward regards himself as cautious, the miser as thrifty"- Publilius Syrus
"Better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

"No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched." George Jean Nathan

"Nonviolence is a flop. The only bigger flop is violence." Joan Baez

"Open your mouth only to change your feet." Stanley Ralph Ross

"Every man becomes, to a certain degree, what the people he generally converses with are." Lord Philip Dormer Stanhope Chesterfield.

"To show resentment at a reproach is to acknowledge that one may have deserved it." Cornelius Tacitus.

Fuego, your vulgar rants and threats of violence are far more offensive to most of us here than Bullseye's childish ones, and any valid points you may have are greatly diminished by your vulgarity, tendency towards violence, and crassness.

Please tone it down. Do the adult thing and ignore BE if he bothers you so much. To quote YOU: "a) you don't have to read it if you don't want to"

Enjoy your car, let us enjoy ours.

Last edited by bondfan; 04-03-2005 at 09:56 PM.
Old 04-03-2005, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by mbepic
I sense a little nervousness in your typing Bulls..t(eye); Even though you have never made much sense, these two sentences appear to tell us something.
You too old to even come back physically so stay out of it. You obviously have been a weak, sheltered white collar puppet your entire life so you have no say here.

BTW: For the ******, biker wannabe, Who ever said I wasn't showing? Eh? I just said what will I prove if i beat the hell out of an old man? That was the question.

Does your wife know you are threating kids young enough to be your son? I bet that makes you feel like a big man. LOL I didn't know white trash could have a crossfire.

Last edited by Bullseye; 04-03-2005 at 09:43 PM.
Old 04-03-2005, 09:58 PM

You too old to even come back physically so stay out of it. You obviously have been a weak, sheltered white collar puppet your entire life so you have no say here.

BTW: For the ******, biker wannabe, Who ever said I wasn't showing? Eh? I just said what will I prove if i beat the hell out of an old man? That was the question.

Does your wife know you are threating kids young enough to be your son? I bet that makes you feel like a big man. LOL I didn't know white trash could have a crossfire.
And YOU need to tone it down too...you're wearing a bit thin, too!

Old 04-03-2005, 10:05 PM

Bond, you serve no purpose quoting other cowards. Cowards justifying cowardice really doesn't sway me.

And Bullsh*t, bring it on ***** boy. But we all know you aren't gonna show. You're just trying a little wimpy assed damage control by talking more sh*t.

Old 04-03-2005, 10:42 PM

Congratulation! Both won the race.
Each of you put such a great effort to stoop so low just to get even.
We all know Mr Bullseye and Mr xfuego are two intelligent individuals. Future hope, the two of you may want to channel your intellect in a more benificial way for yourself and for the sake of others.

The name is to commemorate the combine winning.

Old 04-04-2005, 09:25 PM

Bond, you serve no purpose quoting other cowards. Cowards justifying cowardice really doesn't sway me.

And Bullsh*t, bring it on ***** boy. But we all know you aren't gonna show. You're just trying a little wimpy assed damage control by talking more sh*t.
Keep on thinking that.

Old 04-04-2005, 10:54 PM

First, I'm sure you don't know who half of the people quoted are.

Second, one of two things apply to you, I'm sure:

1) You are either one of those big talking keyboard antogonists yourself, OR

2) You really do intend to follow through with physical violence given the chance, which makes you a psychopath.

Either way, you are not impressing anyone here with your 'toughness,' indeed, 99.9999% of folks here are normal people enjoying their cars, who see your behavior as beyond the pale.

Old 04-05-2005, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by bondfan
First, I'm sure you don't know who half of the people quoted are.

Second, one of two things apply to you, I'm sure:

1) You are either one of those big talking keyboard antogonists yourself, OR

2) You really do intend to follow through with physical violence given the chance, which makes you a psychopath.

Either way, you are not impressing anyone here with your 'toughness,' indeed, 99.9999% of folks here are normal people enjoying their cars, who see your behavior as beyond the pale.
I find it interesting that you and ***** Boy show up in pairs.

Now, If I were a "keyboard antagonist" then I don't think I'd be giving out where and when I'd be someplace , now would I?

And do you think I'm so shallow that I don't know who Mark Twain, Eleanor Roosevelt, Joan Baez, Lord Chesterfield, etc ... are? Get over yourself. Just because you worship conformity, pacifism and cowardice... that doesn't make you anything but a wimp that wants others to be wimps. The fact that someone is willing (and eager) to stand behind his words makes you nervous because it highlights your own lack of backbone. So, to make yourself feel better, you decry my attitude as psychpathic. Perhaps, if you had some huevos, you'd understand the difference.

Old 04-05-2005, 05:00 AM

Keep on thinking that.
So, what are you going to do on May 22nd? After you didn't show like I know you won't? What pathetic excuse will you give then? Huh, ***** Boy?

Old 04-05-2005, 10:53 AM

So, what are you going to do on May 22nd? After you didn't show like I know you won't? What pathetic excuse will you give then? Huh, ***** Boy?

Some excuse like " I got half way there with my NEON and the engine blew up, so I couldn't make it " or " my XFIRE was repossessed that morning and I was so upset that I couldn't handle any more stress in my life ".

The excuses will keep ramblin' on.

Quick Reply: Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)