Racing The place to talk about autocrossing, road and drag racing.

Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)

Old 04-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)

Originally Posted by xfuego
I find it interesting that you and ***** Boy show up in pairs.

Now, If I were a "keyboard antagonist" then I don't think I'd be giving out where and when I'd be someplace , now would I?

And do you think I'm so shallow that I don't know who Mark Twain, Eleanor Roosevelt, Joan Baez, Lord Chesterfield, etc ... are? Get over yourself. Just because you worship conformity, pacifism and cowardice... that doesn't make you anything but a wimp that wants others to be wimps. The fact that someone is willing (and eager) to stand behind his words makes you nervous because it highlights your own lack of backbone. So, to make yourself feel better, you decry my attitude as psychpathic. Perhaps, if you had some huevos, you'd understand the difference.
I really couldn't care less what you find interesting. It's interesting to me that the ONLY person standing behind your psychotic rants is mbepic. EVERYONE else at this site is truly embarrassed, and we've all got our fingers crossed that you do your bullying here and not take it over to the other site.

IF this site were monitored, your threats of violence would certainly get you banned very quickly.

That you feel compelled to challenge people to fights, and go to great lengths to threaten violence over the trivial stuff that goes back and forth on this board truly shows how sick a person you are.

Do you REALLY feel this stuff is important enough to fight about? Really? I can only imagine how your poor family must cower around you.

You have a very warped image of what constitutes cowardice, bravery, manhood. The fact is, YOU are coming off as a bully, which is the ultimate coward. You are immature, and yes, clearly psychotic.

Try these rants 'over there' where clear headed people are monitoring and moderating. You'd definitetly get banned in a minute.

Rant away towards me, Fuego. I'm not made nervous, certainly not intimidated, certainly don't find you fearsome. I find you immature, a bit sick, and therefore somebody to be pitied.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." My guess is that nearly everyone here but mbepic agrees, and it trumps all of your out-of-context quotes.

Grow up

Old 04-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Cool Re: Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)

Originally Posted by bondfan
IF this site were monitored, your threats of violence would certainly get you banned very quickly.

You're right, if this site was monitored; the Bulls..t(eye) would have disappeared long before Fuego came on-site and this would never have occurred.

I don't pretend to support Fuego but Bulls..t(eye) has a way of getting under your skin; like a bad rash.

Old 04-05-2005, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by bondfan
I really couldn't care less what you find interesting. It's interesting to me that the ONLY person standing behind your psychotic rants is mbepic. EVERYONE else at this site is truly embarrassed, and we've all got our fingers crossed that you do your bullying here and not take it over to the other site.

That you feel compelled to challenge people to fights, and go to great lengths to threaten violence over the trivial stuff that goes back and forth on this board truly shows how sick a person you are.

Do you REALLY feel this stuff is important enough to fight about? Really? I can only imagine how your poor family must cower around you.

You have a very warped image of what constitutes cowardice, bravery, manhood. The fact is, YOU are coming off as a bully, which is the ultimate coward. You are immature, and yes, clearly psychotic.

Try these rants 'over there' where clear headed people are monitoring and moderating. You'd definitetly get banned in a minute.

Rant away towards me, Fuego. I'm not made nervous, certainly not intimidated, certainly don't find you fearsome. I find you immature, a bit sick, and therefore somebody to be pitied.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." My guess is that nearly everyone here but mbepic agrees, and it trumps all of your out-of-context quotes.

Grow up
See, A bully is someone who starts a fight. A MAN is one that finishes them. I suppose you took a pole and was duly elected to speak for the entire "membership" here, else you are just grandstanding. And I'm sure I don't intimidate you. You can't intimidate someone who isn't willing to stand behind anything. It's easy to sound brave when making remarks anonymously and with no threat of actual confrontation. Go ahead and continue to lift the high sounding philosophy of cowardice, if it makes you feel better. I suspect that,like BS here, you must have been beaten up a lot and had your lunch money taken when you were a kid. I had my *** beat a few times myself back in those days, but it became obvious to those that tried that they'd pay a price for doing it. Soon, they finally decided that it wasn't "cost effective" to continue. I'm sure you just ran home and cried to mommy about the mean boys and mommy is the one that reinforced your cowardice and love of it. I,on the other hand, was taught to never let anyone push you around. In the end, I like my way better. I sleep with the knowledge that I am NOT a coward. But if you, and ***** boy, can live with being yellow, then I guess that's all that matters. You just have to understand that there are people like me out here that won't take your sh*t sitting down.

Old 04-06-2005, 02:55 PM

I reread this whole thing and I never heard anyone make a threat. I heard someone make an offer to settle some differences. An offer that our snide, nasty, trash talking young friend will, no doubt, not accept.

The thing that I grow tired of is the whole concept of putting on a "web persona". Some do nothing; live at home with mommy; loud mouth smart *** can assume the persona of a bad ***, tough guy. He can then talk trash and be a general pain in the *** without any fear of consequence. When he has had enough excitement he then returns to his normal existence of watching cartoons and playing with himself, none the worse for wear.

I personally hope our young friend accepts the offer extended to him because I'd be willing to bet that one of those two parties does not assume a "web persona" when he hops on the site to chat. I'd bet cash money that he is who he says he is. Could be that someone might learn some valuable life lessons here if he accepts.

Old 04-06-2005, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle_Al
I reread this whole thing and I never heard anyone make a threat. I heard someone make an offer to settle some differences. An offer that our snide, nasty, trash talking young friend will, no doubt, not accept.

The thing that I grow tired of is the whole concept of putting on a "web persona". Some do nothing; live at home with mommy; loud mouth smart *** can assume the persona of a bad ***, tough guy. He can then talk trash and be a general pain in the *** without any fear of consequence. When he has had enough excitement he then returns to his normal existence of watching cartoons and playing with himself, none the worse for wear.

I personally hope our young friend accepts the offer extended to him because I'd be willing to bet that one of those two parties does not assume a "web persona" when he hops on the site to chat. I'd bet cash money that he is who he says he is. Could be that someone might learn some valuable life lessons here if he accepts.

We have an entire generation that is diconnected from life and have their own "FORM" of reality. In their little (screen) world, there are no consequences, Only the ability to voice whatever they feel witout having to answer to anyone. Its why they are fat, uneducated, and have almost no social skills. They live through video games and "virtual reality". In fact I'm not sure they know the difference. In todays politically correct world no one is allowed to make a young person feel bad about themselves, so they have no notion of being wrong or ashamed. Al has it right. LESSON TIME IS COMING!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man oh man did this get off topic. i wish mightly would at least annoint a moderator. im up for it.

Old 04-06-2005, 08:21 PM

For the record I never declined, and I will be waiting for Jolly Rancher, man that sounds like a *** name. On the 22nd, I have nothing to fear of some low life dead beat. Though I am no tough guy, I am just a video game nerd who is extremely short and fat and out of shape.

And the story is always the same, I state my personal opinion, and someone starts with a personal attack, and it goes on from there. You guys have to be honest, this is probably the only source of excitement that low life boy has right now. I think it is sad.

Old 04-06-2005, 10:13 PM

Blah blah blah... Let's see... your plan now is to talk a big game for another month or so, and then fake a reason why you couldn't show... maybe you'll say you had an accident racing your Neon, or perhaps you'll get mono, or the mumps or measles, or chicken pox, or crabs, or.... I would bet that you might even try saying you actually showed up and concoct some story about that... This'll be predictable.

Old 04-07-2005, 01:41 AM

Blah blah blah... Let's see... your plan now is to talk a big game for another month or so, and then fake a reason why you couldn't show... maybe you'll say you had an accident racing your Neon, or perhaps you'll get mono, or the mumps or measles, or chicken pox, or crabs, or.... I would bet that you might even try saying you actually showed up and concoct some story about that... This'll be predictable.
I don't think crabs will be a problem your wife said she was clean. Although I did have to blow off the dust. Man you need to be doing you job more often. Then she wouldn't enjoyment out of us young lads. I guess you can say I "filled her void".

Old 04-07-2005, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Bullseye
I don't think crabs will be a problem your wife said she was clean. Although I did have to blow off the dust. Man you need to be doing you job more often. Then she wouldn't enjoyment out of us young lads. I guess you can say I "filled her void".
That might make some sense,if I HAD a wife, *******. And when I did, she wouldn't have wanted some child with a strap-on and a vibrator hanging out of his ***, anyway. You've got another month and a half to talk trash, and then what? What will be your story when you don't show? Or will you just assume another "nom de plume" and pretend to be someone else, again? Kind of painted yourself into a corner here didn't ya , ***** Boy?

You calling me Jolly Rancher now because you want to suck me?

Last edited by xfuego; 04-07-2005 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Cool Re: Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)

Originally Posted by x'ed
man oh man did this get off topic. i wish mightly would at least annoint a moderator. im up for it.
I hate to say this but I don't think The Mighty could annoint a good crap on his toilet.

Old 04-07-2005, 01:38 PM

That might make some sense,if I HAD a wife, *******. And when I did, she wouldn't have wanted some child with a strap-on and a vibrator hanging out of his ***, anyway. You've got another month and a half to talk trash, and then what? What will be your story when you don't show? Or will you just assume another "nom de plume" and pretend to be someone else, again? Kind of painted yourself into a corner here didn't ya , ***** Boy?

You calling me Jolly Rancher now because you want to suck me?
Guess she got sick of you lame crap too. And she tried to make you stay straight but you were just too much of a flamer. I know you know all about strap ons. You are not getting nervous because I am calling you on your "bad ***" bluff?

And not in your wildest dreams pal, Im not a **** sexual like you. I bet you have been jerking your yerking just thinking about the idea.

Old 04-07-2005, 02:10 PM

Hey Bulleye. Do you honestly think that anyone buys into your "Chicago gangster tough guy" web persona. When I read you prattling on I think of "suburban doofus living with his mommy out by the big mall". When did Schaumburg become Chicago?

Old 04-07-2005, 02:20 PM

Guess she got sick of you lame crap too. And she tried to make you stay straight but you were just too much of a flamer. I know you know all about strap ons. You are not getting nervous because I am calling you on your "bad ***" bluff?

And not in your wildest dreams pal, Im not a **** sexual like you. I bet you have been jerking your yerking just thinking about the idea.
Look, if you want to play this game, ***** boy, at least get the insults correct, it's "jerkin your gherkin", dumbass. And just why the F would I be worried about you? You aren't gonna show and we ALL know it. You pussied out right off the bat and now you are doing damage control. I'd LOVE to see you show up at the OMC clubhouse.

Old 04-07-2005, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle_Al
Hey Bulleye. Do you honestly think that anyone buys into your "Chicago gangster tough guy" web persona. When I read you prattling on I think of "suburban doofus living with his mommy out by the big mall". When did Schaumburg become Chicago?
Give you a little insight, my family roots is not from the burbs. My dad went to Harrison High School. I will let you look that one up. And I never said I was a gangster tough guy. If thats what you got from it, so be it. I said I'm a short, fat, out of shape, computer geek.

Old 04-07-2005, 07:40 PM

Look, if you want to play this game, ***** boy, at least get the insults correct, it's "jerkin your gherkin", dumbass. And just why the F would I be worried about you? You aren't gonna show and we ALL know it. You pussied out right off the bat and now you are doing damage control. I'd LOVE to see you show up at the OMC clubhouse.
If thats all you had, you are running out of ammo. I guess I hit a soft spot about your wife leaving you. I could understand it though, you are more immature than I am, you still have the I gunna show you world attitude. Question for you though, you seem to resort to violence without hesitation, how many times did you hit your wife before she left your sorry ***? Thank God you didn't have any children or they may have turned out as messed up as you are or worse.

Old 04-08-2005, 08:34 AM

If thats all you had, you are running out of ammo. I guess I hit a soft spot about your wife leaving you. I could understand it though, you are more immature than I am, you still have the I gunna show you world attitude. Question for you though, you seem to resort to violence without hesitation, how many times did you hit your wife before she left your sorry ***? Thank God you didn't have any children or they may have turned out as messed up as you are or worse.
Oh I have a lot more, ***** boy. All YOU seem to be able to do is take what I say, and say it back ("uh uh, YOU are..." 2nd grade stupid *** comebacks). You seem to resort to cowardice without hesitation, how many times did you get your lunch money taken, huh ***** boy? Pathetic. I REALLY hope you do show up. You won't, but I REALLY do hope you do. I don't give a rats *** if your a short fat nerd or a 6'4" linebacker, you don't have a clue about the world your stepping into if you really do show up. You're going to learn that those little stories you heard from your Uncle are just fantasies. ***** Boy. The lesson you're going to learn is, it's a whole lot better to shut the F up than it is to keep pouring gas on the fire.

Old 04-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It Looks Like This Thread Has Been Turned Into Exactly All Bullseye Is Full Of(bullshit) And The Reason He Even Posts On This Site Is To Get His Little Rocks Off Arguing Over Fly **** In His Pepper !

Old 04-08-2005, 10:39 AM

Give you a little insight, my family roots is not from the burbs. My dad went to Harrison High School. I will let you look that one up. And I never said I was a gangster tough guy. If thats what you got from it, so be it. I said I'm a short, fat, out of shape, computer geek.
Ok, I stand corrected. Suburban doofus that lives with his mommy out by the big mall whose daddy used to be from Chicago. You, however, are not from Chicago.

Old 04-08-2005, 10:51 AM

you yanks are mad!!!

all my cars i have i have been members of forums, mostely based in the uk, but guys you all have issues, every post there is some heated argument, i think this shows fundemental problems with the american society at large?? why you guys get so worked up about posts?? it is very entertaing to read but has no reflections on anything to do with Crossfires??

i put it down to having the right to guns!!!! ohhh my have i gone and said something so far out that theres going to be back lash!!??

why dont you all just sit down and have a cuppa of tea!!!!! can someone pass the sugar please!

Niko

Quick Reply: Crossfire VS 2005 SLK 350(non-AMG)