South Forum Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX.

Central Texas Crossfires (CTC) New Members Welcomed

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Central Texas Crossfires (CTC) New Members Welcomed

Stogie Will Be At The February Run

Old 03-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Smile Re: Central Texas Crossfires (CTC) New Members Welcomed

I am new to the crossfire forum and just got an 05 crossfire limited convertable but live in north west arkansas around 5 hours just from Dallas Texas ther no way I could get to all of the meets but could make the ones around Dallas toward Tulsa and back to arkansas

Any thoughts

J Ray

Old 03-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jjray
I am new to the crossfire forum and just got an 05 crossfire limited convertable but live in north west arkansas around 5 hours just from Dallas Texas ther no way I could get to all of the meets but could make the ones around Dallas toward Tulsa and back to arkansas

Any thoughts

J Ray
We are in Central Texas. You may want to attend the Texas Motor Speedway GTG May 19.
There are crossfire owners in Arkansas that you can hook up with for GTG's.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:20 AM

Hi, I live in Austin and bought a red Crossfire roadster last week. I am a retired SMSgt USAF and a retired meteorologist for the great State of Texas. I plan on going to the Texas Motor Speedway in May.

Ron Wells

Old 03-25-2012, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by hughronwells
Hi, I live in Austin and bought a red Crossfire roadster last week. I am a retired SMSgt USAF and a retired meteorologist for the great State of Texas. I plan on going to the Texas Motor Speedway in May.

Ron Wells
Congrats on the purchase. You'll enjoy the TMS. You missed a nice GTG today that was organized by CMSgt. retired John Penz.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:10 AM

I don't know what GTG and TMS mean. --Ron

Old 03-26-2012, 12:08 PM

Ron, I'm sorry. Texas Motor Speedway (TMS). Get together (GTG).

Old 03-26-2012, 01:12 PM

Sorry I missed the GTG. It sounded like fun. Thanks.

Old 06-23-2012, 10:36 AM

Kind of like a formation at 0600 outside the mess hall.

I have an new red roadster.

Bob

Old 06-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Forum Regular

good to see you are still posting ron. hope all is well with you two.
cheers,

gryfan

( beth / nick)

Old 06-25-2012, 09:35 PM
Smile Re: Central Texas Crossfires (CTC) New Members Welcomed

Hey Bill, my laptop went kaput and I had to get a new monitor for my desktop. That's what I get for leaving it alone for two weeks. Seems to be churning now. What's the skinny on this SAT?
Folk I met before I went to Branson went to Ohio and picked up a yellow Roadster. Interested in the workings of the club I told them to get in touch with you through here. Names are Mike and Pud A......

ftroopchief

Old 10-29-2012, 12:35 PM
Forum Regular

definatly interested in becoming a member now..i live in Killeen/ FT Hood

Old 10-29-2012, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by crossfireracr
definatly interested in becoming a member now..i live in Killeen/ FT Hood
Welcome to Texas and thanks for your service. You are welcome to join our GTGs although we seem to haven't got together lately. Lack of interest I guess. I assume you read the membership guidelines about GTG attendance which may prove difficult for you. There is a GTG that members of Houston proposed on November 11 with the drive to Murphy's Steakhouse in Winchester and a short cruise after. See, Hey CTC and Houston in the South Forum.

Last edited by Bill F; 10-29-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Forum Regular

no problem.. i love my job...and yea SA and Houston is a bit of a drive but definatly not scared to make the drive..lol..
but sure thing ill check out that post..thanks

Old 04-23-2013, 09:14 PM

Im intrested in becoming a member. Could someone give me a link so i can become a member? thanks. Also i was wondering when there will be a crossfire meet, if someone could tell me i would appriciate that. Thank you

Old 04-23-2013, 11:09 PM

The Central Texas Crossfires (CTC) club is all about socializing, showing off our Crossfires, having fun and making friends. New members who will participate in our get-to-gethers (GTG) are always welcomed. Socializing, is setting aside the time to visit with the friends that were made through the club. Showing our cars to the public, is to entertain them as they don't normally see Crossfires in large numbers. Having fun and making friends along the way while doing this. What is the purpose of being a member of any club if you are not participating, enjoying the company of others and not having fun?

To become a CTC member, attend a GTG and let us know you would like to be a member. There is no requirement to attend a certain number of GTGs, however, as there are no dues, missing five GTGs in a row is not a member in good standing and will disqualify you as a member. GTGs are generally held the second Sunday each month. It's understandable not every member can attend every GTG. There are a few members that do attend most of the GTGs because they enjoy their Crossfires, friends and support the club for a successful turnout. Only one day out of every month for just a few hours do we have the opportunity to get together with our cars, the friends that were made through this club and having at least this one thing in common (Crossfire).

As there are no club officers, all members have a say in where and when the next GTG will be. Any member can plan a GTG and start a participation list. If there is more than one suggested, a vote by the members will decide. Please plan a GTG that does not involve getting our cars dirty or is late in the afternoon.

If you live in the Central Texas area and would like to join, let me or one of the other members know you are interested. You can send us a private message or post in the south forum. We are identified by the CTC logo on our signatures in our posts or you can indentify us in the thread for the Official Texas Crossfire Member List with the CTC by their name. You do not have to be a member to participate in a CTC GTG, all Crossfire owners are welcomed.

Bill f

Last edited by Bill F; 07-11-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:04 PM

I wanted to let people know i started a group Texas Chrysler Crossfire on facebook if anyone is intrested.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:27 PM

[i am i Interested

QUOTE=Bill F;736357]The Central Texas Crossfires (CTC) club is all about socializing, showing off our Crossfires, having fun and making friends. New members who will participate in our get-to-gethers (GTG) are always welcomed. Socializing, is setting aside the time to visit with the friends that were made through the club. Showing our cars to the public, is to entertain them as they don't normally see Crossfires in large numbers. Having fun and making friends along the way while doing this. What is the purpose of being a member of any club if you are not participating, enjoying the company of others and not having fun?

To become a CTC member, attend a GTG and let us know you would like to be a member. There is no requirement to attend a certain number of GTGs, however, as there are no dues, missing five GTGs in a row is not a member in good standing and will disqualify you as a member. GTGs are held the last Saturday of the month beginning at the San Antonio Coffee & Rides 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. (to be fair to all members, the Coffee & Rides can be at another Central Texas area) followed by a meal at local restaurant or during a road trip. It's understandable not every member can attend every GTG. There are a few members that do attend most of the GTGs because they enjoy their Crossfires, friends and support the club for a successful turnout. Yes, we all have things to do that are important in our lives, maybe this should be one of them. Only one day out of every month for just a few hours do we have the opportunity to get together with our cars, the friends that were made through this club and having at least this one thing in common (Crossfire).

As there are no club officers, all members have a say in where and when the next GTG will be. Any member can plan a GTG and start a participation list. If there is more than one suggested, a vote by the members will decide. Please plan a GTG that does not involve getting our cars dirty or is late in the afternoon.

If you live in the Central Texas area and would like to join, let me or one of the other members know you are interested. You can send us a private message or post in the south forum. We are identified by the CTC logo on our signatures in our posts or you can indentify us in the thread for the Official Texas Crossfire Member List with the CTC by their name. You do not have to be a member to participate in a CTC GTG, all Crossfire owners are welcomed.

Bill f

[/QUOTE]

Old 04-24-2013, 08:06 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Crossfireconv08
I wanted to let people know i started a group Texas Chrysler Crossfire on facebook if anyone is intrested.
I just joined

Old 04-24-2013, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Crossfireconv08
You might want to post this in your own thread as this is not for being a CTC member.

Quick Reply: Central Texas Crossfires (CTC) New Members Welcomed