Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

problema cierre llave

Old 01-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problema cierre llave

Hola abro un nuevo post, ya que el otro post pone intermitentes de titulo y ese tema gracias a vosotros ya esta solucionado.

El problema de ahora es el siguiente, el cierre centralizado desde el mando funciona perfectamete, pero si quiero cerrar el coche con la llave manualmente, al girar la llave solo se cierra la puerta del piloto. La puerta del copiloto y el maletero se queda abierto, alguien le a pasado? Cual es el fallo?

Gracias a todos

Old 04-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: problema cierre llave

MI auto tiene el mismo.fallo y es de'2004y no se que es

Old 04-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(translation)

Key Lock Problem

Hello, I'm starting a new post, since there's another post similar in title and theme. Thank you already if this has been this solved.

The problem now is the following;

The central remote locking system works perfectly, but if I want to lock the car with the key manually, it only locks the driver-side door. The rear liftgate and the passenger-side door stays open.

Anyone experienced this in the past? What is the ruling?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by MAGNATUDE; 04-07-2014 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The locking procedure is accomplished in a fashion opposite to the unlocking operation. However, the next time the remote control button ispressed, the CLP/SSM is also actuated by connecting it to ground by the second control lead on the SKREEM. The
direction of rotation for the CLP/SSM pump motor is reversed, thereby providing the vacuum required to lock. In
order to avoid unlocking the vehicle unintentionally, the vehicle is relocked by the CLP/SSM via the SKREEM.
Relocking is accomplished after unlocking with the remote control when: a door is not opened within 40 seconds,
the key is not inserted into the ignition lock, the interior power door lock switch is not actuated, only the liftgate is
opened after unlocking. The CLP/SSM reads the signals (door contacts, trunk lid, interior power door lock switch)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by MAGNATUDE; 04-07-2014 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts

Originally Posted by MAGNATUDE
(translation)

Key Lock Problem

Hello, I'm starting a new post, since there's another post similar in title and theme. Thank you already if this has been this solved.

The problem now is the following;

The central remote locking system works perfectly, but if I want to lock the car with the key manually, it only locks the driver-side door. The rear liftgate and the passenger-side door stays open.

Anyone experienced this in the past? What is the ruling?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a electrical switch in the lock mechanism on the drivers door. Yours is not working, does it unlock all the doors? If it does then it is half working.
Of course it could be a problem with the pump itself that shows up only in this situation.