Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

intermitentes

Old 01-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default intermitentes

Hola, al cerrar o abrir el coche con el mando, solo se enciende los intermitentes del lado derecho. Es decir los del lado izquierdo no funcionan. Pero en todo lo demas funciona perfecto. Por que?

Y otro tema, con la llave no funciona el cierre centralizado, es normal?

Gracias

Old 01-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: intermitentes

Translation:

Hello, to close or open the car with the remote, only the right side flashing lights. Ie those on the left do not work. But everything else works perfect. Why?

Another issue with the key the central locking does not work, is this normal?

Old 01-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Administrator
Received 889 Likes on 693 Posts

This is ALL a problem with the Central Locking Pump/Security System Module.

Maybe another case of water getting under the mat in the trunk and the module got wet.

Old 01-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's the relay under the fuses in the fuse box in the engine compartment. I had this same thing happen and took 3 yrs to figure out. Only one side of the relay is making contact that is y only one side of lights flash. I took it out used a little bit of 1000 grit sandpaper to clean it a bit and also slightly bend the contact. It's been working perfectly for the last few years.

Search the forum for something like siren with lock unlock. It will show the relay in question.

I'm on my phone now or I would give a link.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Administrator
Received 889 Likes on 693 Posts

Originally Posted by rekcah
It's the relay under the fuses in the fuse box in the engine compartment. I had this same thing happen and took 3 yrs to figure out. Only one side of the relay is making contact that is y only one side of lights flash. I took it out used a little bit of 1000 grit sandpaper to clean it a bit and also slightly bend the contact. It's been working perfectly for the last few years.

Search the forum for something like siren with lock unlock. It will show the relay in question.

I'm on my phone now or I would give a link.
Ok, but what about his last complaint, that the system won't lock with the key?

(Actually, Im not sure if he means it wont lock with the key fob, which is how I read it - or if it means it won't lock all locks with the KEY in the DOOR - which, I believe, doesn't happen anyway.)

Old 01-08-2014, 10:27 PM

Muchas gracias por las respuestas y por la traduccion, de verdad. Podrias poner foto o donde esta el rele por favor?? Gracias otra vez.

Old 01-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
Ok, but what about his last complaint, that the system won't lock with the key?

(Actually, Im not sure if he means it wont lock with the key fob, which is how I read it - or if it means it won't lock all locks with the KEY in the DOOR - which, I believe, doesn't happen anyway.)
I actually didn't even notice that part of the post when I read it the first time. lol

I'm not sure about the that last part either. Maybe roadster center console lock?

Originally Posted by davidricca
Muchas gracias por las respuestas y por la traduccion, de verdad. Podrias poner foto o donde esta el rele por favor?? Gracias otra vez.
I found some pictures from member corfire. If you look at picture 3 its the black relay labeled remote keyless entry relay. To get to it you have to remove the whole top cover of the fuse box. It's just held on with those little clips on the side as in picture 2.

Do you have a Coupe or Roadster?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Pic 2 - Fuse Block Location.JPG (257.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg
Pic 3 - Fuse Block Cover.JPG (123.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 01-08-2014, 11:53 PM

Cuope amigo

QUOTE=rekcah;775234]I actually didn't even notice that part of the post when I read it the first time. lol

I'm not sure about the that last part either. Maybe roadster center console lock

I found some pictures from member corfire. If you look at picture 3 its the black relay labeled remote keyless entry relay. To get to it you have to remove the whole top cover of the fuse box. It's just held on with those little clips on the side as in picture 2.

Do you have a Coupe or Roadster?[/QUOTE]

Old 01-08-2014, 11:55 PM

Gracias otra vez e! Y de los 3 reles cual es el que da fallo de intermitentes y cual es el que falla abrir con la llave el cierre centralizado??

Cuope amigo

QUOTE=rekcah;775234]I actually didn't even notice that part of the post when I read it the first time. lol

I'm not sure about the that last part either. Maybe roadster center console lock

Do you have a Coupe or Roadster?
[/QUOTE]

Old 01-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Forum Regular

Gracias otra vez e! Y de los 3 reles cual es el que da fallo de intermitentes y cual es el que falla abrir con la llave el cierre centralizado??
What do mean "fails to open with the central locking?"

Do you mean when you press the unlock button on the key none of the lock opens? or just the driver side door lock open?

The black relay in the picture only controls the flashing of the lights nothing more.

As pizzaguy noted, the Central Locking Pump/Security System Module is what actually controls the locks. And this module is located in the trunk.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:29 AM

Ok, ahora mirare por el tema de las luces.
Muchas gracias!
El otro tema es que al abrir el coche con la "llave", osea manualmente, solo se abre la puerta del piloto y nada mas.

What do mean "fails to open with the central locking?"

Do you mean when you press the unlock button on the key none of the lock opens? or just the driver side door lock open?

The black relay in the picture only controls the flashing of the lights nothing more.

As pizzaguy noted, the Central Locking Pump/Security System Module is what actually controls the locks. And this module is located in the trunk.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:14 AM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Vamos a tratar de tomar cada problema independiente. Y necesitamos entender el problema claramente.

1. Abrir la puerta con la llave
Cuando usas el fob (control de la llave) se habre la puerta del piloto, y si le das otra vez se habre la puerta del pasajero. Asi esta funcionando? Esto es imporante entender para ver si el system central esta trabajando.

Translation.
I'm telling him that we should look at one problem at a time.

I'm asking him to first see if the doors are opening with the fob as they should. One click opens the drivers side, and second click opens the passenger. It's important to see if the central locking system works with the fob.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:55 PM

Hola, gracias por el interes lo primero.

El cierre con el "mando" funciona perfecto. 1 click puerta piloto 2 clicks el resto. Y al cerrar tambien perfecto.
El problema es con la llave , solo abre la puerta del piloto y nada mas y al cerrar igual solo la del piloto.
Es normal?

El tema de las luces ya e comprado el rele y mañana me lo traen al concesionario.

Gracias por anticipado.

Originally Posted by FP
Vamos a tratar de tomar cada problema independiente. Y necesitamos entender el problema claramente.

1. Abrir la puerta con la llave
Cuando usas el fob (control de la llave) se habre la puerta del piloto, y si le das otra vez se habre la puerta del pasajero. Asi esta funcionando? Esto es imporante entender para ver si el system central esta trabajando.

Translation.
I'm telling him that we should look at one problem at a time.

I'm asking him to first see if the doors are opening with the fob as they should. One click opens the drivers side, and second click opens the passenger. It's important to see if the central locking system works with the fob.

Old 01-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Forum Regular

So from what I understand,

1. You click unlock once and the driver door unlocks. Then you click a second time and the passenger door and trunk unlocks. When you click lock all of them locks.

This is normal and seems to operate fine.

2. Now when you put key in the lock and turn to the left only the driver unlocks and when you turn to the right only the driver door locks.

I do not think this is normal. On my car, when I put the key in the lock and turn left all locks unlock and when I turn right all locks lock.

I'm not sure what the problem is. I have not heard of this problem.

Old 01-09-2014, 08:46 PM
FP

Rekcah, you understand correctly. There's nothing wrong with his system. He only sees the issue with the key. I don't think its normal. My car doesn't open with the key. Something I need to fix. My question to you so I can relay it to David is; is it one turn of the key to open the drivers side, and a second turn for the passenger? Or one turn of the key for both doors?

David, tu sistema está trabajando correctamente del punto de electrónica, lo que estamos tratando de investigar es el problema con la llave. ¿Has intentado darle una segunda vez con la llave para ver sí the otra puerta habre?

Old 01-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FP
Rekcah, you understand correctly. There's nothing wrong with his system. He only sees the issue with the key. I don't think its normal. My car doesn't open with the key. Something I need to fix. My question to you so I can relay it to David is; is it one turn of the key to open the drivers side, and a second turn for the passenger? Or one turn of the key for both doors?

David, tu sistema está trabajando correctamente del punto de electrónica, lo que estamos tratando de investigar es el problema con la llave. ¿Has intentado darle una segunda vez con la llave para ver sí the otra puerta habre?
FP, One turn to left unlocks all, one turn to right locks all. Doesn't matter if fob is programmed for 1 or 2 clicks.

I wonder if he has another fob in the ignition.

I have 1 fob programmed to only unlock the driver door with 1 click and the other locks with 2 clicks. Lets call this fob1.
My second fob is programmed to unlock all with 1 click. Lets call this fob_all.

I use fob1 to unlock the driver door and start the car then I use fob_all to manully lock the driver door, as the buttons wont work on fob_all with fob1 in the ignition with car running. I do this on cold mornings.

Now if I use fob_all to unlock the car and start it, then use fob1 to lock the door only the driver door will lock and the passenger/trunk will remain unlocked.

Hope this is understandable.

Old 01-09-2014, 11:57 PM

Hola, mando perfecto , llave problema. Cuando girar llave a la derecha solo abrir puerta piloto. Normal?? Otras puertas cerradas y sonar alarma. Porque?

FP, One turn to left unlocks all, one turn to right locks all. Doesn't matter if fob is programmed for 1 or 2 clicks.

I wonder if he has another fob in the ignition.

I have 1 fob programmed to only unlock the driver door with 1 click and the other locks with 2 clicks. Lets call this fob1.
My second fob is programmed to unlock all with 1 click. Lets call this fob_all.

I use fob1 to unlock the driver door and start the car then I use fob_all to manully lock the driver door, as the buttons wont work on fob_all with fob1 in the ignition with car running. I do this on cold mornings.

Now if I use fob_all to unlock the car and start it, then use fob1 to lock the door only the driver door will lock and the passenger/trunk will remain unlocked.

Hope this is understandable.

Old 01-10-2014, 02:27 AM

Yo comprar y poner rele y funcionar perfecto el tema luz.
Otro tema continuar mal. Llave manual no abrir todas las puertas. Unica puerta abrir copiloto. Por que?

Hola, mando perfecto , llave problema. Cuando girar llave a la derecha solo abrir puerta piloto. Normal?? Otras puertas cerradas y sonar alarma. Porque?

Old 01-10-2014, 07:59 AM
FP

El problema que tienes con la llave no es normal, pero nadie aqui ah visto este problema. No es el sistema central, pues trabaja perfectamente con el control.

Old 01-10-2014, 09:02 AM

Nadie sabe nada?? Tengo que arreglarlo porque si un dia falla mando, no podre cerrar el coche. Gracias

Originally Posted by FP
El problema que tienes con la llave no es normal, pero nadie aqui ah visto este problema. No es el sistema central, pues trabaja perfectamente con el control.

Quick Reply: intermitentes