Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

Carbon-Fiber Hood!?!

Old 12-19-2004, 05:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carbon-Fiber Hood!?!

Hello, I have not been a member for too long. But if anyone is interested I have a line on a top company to build either a copy of the stock hood in carbon-fiber, or a slightly modified one. I love the lines of the stock hood, but if you have seen the hood on the new concept chrysler, the ME-Four-Twelve. Its hood is similar to the crossfires but has some stylish vents built in - check it out. The hood would also aid in makeing the car almost perfectly 50/50 weight dist. Not that thats on the top of the list for most people, but you never know. The hoods would run between 500-800 dollars depending on whats done to them! But there is a 1500 dollar tooling fee, to get it started, so if anyone interested let me know, the more we have the cheeper they'll be. I'll foot the bill to get my car there to have the molds made off of, so no one has to risk there car. There is also the possibility to have just about any other part made as well, if there is the want. Like I thought the rear spoiler would be a good match to the hood. Brabus and startech are making some part for the crossfire, but they are unbelievable expensive. 1500, just for a small lip on the rear spoiler. God knows what for the front spoiler, bumper.

Old 01-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Carbon-Fiber Hood!?!

Carbon Fiber hood would look nice. something subtle. Any shop with some sense would offer a low profile twin scoop (like the aftermarket for the impala from suncoast) and a scoop similiar to the one i am seeing on the new dodge trucks like the viper truck. If this was already available I would have one right now. By the way it would definately have to have the groves that the hood has now. and the ridge in the middle...... mabye they can make a lower front valance too. something classy.

Old 01-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Carbon-Fiber Hood!?!

Make it like ME412 or the Firepower.I'll take one .