TSBs and How-To Articles This is for information on Technical Service Bulletins and for posting How-To Articles.

Air/fuel pressure gauge

Old 06-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air/fuel pressure gauge

Anyone know which wire from the PCM is the correct wire to tap for the air/fuel gauge? Autometer says to hook to the signal wire coming from the PCM for the O2 sensor. any help would be greatly appreciated

Old 06-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Air/fuel pressure gauge

Originally Posted by MUTT
Anyone know which wire from the PCM is the correct wire to tap for the air/fuel gauge? Autometer says to hook to the signal wire coming from the PCM for the O2 sensor. any help would be greatly appreciated

A/F gauge should come with it's own O2 sensor and bung to weld into the exhaust system. If you bought a narrowband AFR gauge; which I believe you did, place it back in the box and return it. Then buy a WIDEBAND A/F gauge of your choice..........AEM UGO is a moderately priced reliable gauge.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Air/fuel pressure gauge

Originally Posted by Moparrbust
A/F gauge should come with it's own O2 sensor and bung to weld into the exhaust system. If you bought a narrowband AFR gauge; which I believe you did, place it back in the box and return it. Then buy a WIDEBAND A/F gauge of your choice..........AEM UGO is a moderately priced reliable gauge.
thanks for the info...unfortunately i do have a narrow band meter which was purchased as a set of SRT gauges. for the time being, i would like to hook this one up until i break down and buy a wide band. From what i have read, the wide band does indeed come with the weld in bung, but the narrow band just taps into the signal wire from the PCM. Any help in finding the right wire or pin, would be greatly appreciated.