U.K. Serving all countries of the United Kingdom.

Zunsport Grills

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 09:43 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: Zunsport Grills

Originally Posted by FP
I understand the complexity, but every time? I have never had any issues with UPS. I'm sure they some issues, but personally I've never had one. In fact USPS has a better record with me than FedEx.
I understand. Not all are good delivery drivers. Especially if they lie about getting signatures. I have an account with both UPS and FedEx. If I don't want to sign or be there, I can go online and sign off. I have been fortunate enough to not had many problems. The key here, as you know in IT, once he or she says in the system it has been delivered, with the signature, it is a done deal to them. If no signature and 2 tries for delivery have failed, they are supposed to be held a short time at the terminal, then shipped back to the sender. In that short time at the terminal, is when they can be scanned and re-delivered. Who knows where his pks is now....

Old 12-19-2013, 12:23 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
Well, if you DID like them, then you might have. Some of us do....so we bought in... I am sure others in you neighborhood will as well, and you can NOW purchase away IF you like them, IF you don't... Pass.... But I will tell you, they did a fine job fitting them and the price was reasonable for coming such a long way. I like your excitement Lee160, but others will not. You have to get use to it. Some like that Chrysler plastic look...

my only issue was the comment insinuating that us brits are tight ***** not willing to put our hand in our pockets as you know, I run 3 Crossfires so putting my hand in my pocket in not an issue

if peeps like them or not, I don't care!! the price they cost, I don't care. well made or not, I don't care. Didn't make any comment on any of those topics so why throw them in the mix??? lol

I.M.H.O peace & love lol Merry Christmas one and all

(and don't be so touchy)

Old 12-22-2013, 07:04 AM
Forum Regular

No word yet from FedEx. I will be calling them again tomorrow. Computerized or not; forgery is forgery. This will be hard for them to explain beings that I live in Maryland but was in Las Vegas when I supposedly signed for the package. Airline, courtesy van receipts in hand. I just want my grille. Will update tomorrw with their response.

Old 12-22-2013, 08:18 AM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FP
I understand the complexity, but every time? I have never had any issues with UPS. I'm sure they some issues, but personally I've never had one. In fact USPS has a better record with me than FedEx.

My experience through shipping on our distribution side of our business is that Fed ex and UPS have both gone to crap. Never had a problem with USPS/Canada Post. We have a saying here in Canada....... "Keep a Scottsman employed and out of the legion for at least 4 hours a day......ship by Canada Post"

Last edited by SparkieSRT6; 12-22-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by UK-SRT6
my only issue was the comment insinuating that us brits are tight ***** not willing to put our hand in our pockets as you know, I run 3 Crossfires so putting my hand in my pocket in not an issue

if peeps like them or not, I don't care!! the price they cost, I don't care. well made or not, I don't care. Didn't make any comment on any of those topics so why throw them in the mix??? lol

I.M.H.O peace & love lol Merry Christmas one and all

(and don't be so touchy)
Just stating a fact...I could care less... He was just excited to get a new look...I think the touchy one wasn't on this end.... Merry Christmas to you too....

Old 12-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
Just stating a fact...I could care less... He was just excited to get a new look...I think the touchy one wasn't on this end.... Merry Christmas to you too....

O.F.F.S!!! give it up!!!

Old 12-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Forum Regular

Why is it, when we have a thread going on here, in the UK, on the UK pages, Someone, usually one of our friends from over the pond, always seems to have to butt in, change the subject and start an argument

Please! if all you want to do is talk Cr@p do it in your own threads but if you wish to join in with us Brits having a friendly bit of banter, you are more than welcome Just keep it on topic

Stands back and waits for the flak lol lol lol

Old 12-22-2013, 10:08 AM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Why is it, when we have a thread going on here, in the UK, on the UK pages, Someone, usually one of our friends from over the pond, always seems to have to butt in, change the subject and start an argument

Please! if all you want to do is talk Cr@p do it in your own threads but if you wish to join in with us Brits having a friendly bit of banter, you are more than welcome Just keep it on topic

Stands back and waits for the flak lol lol lol
It's the American way. We just can't keep our nose out of others business. My apologies for my comments on carriers. That was off topic...

Old 12-25-2013, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by lee160
For anyone in the UK thinking of changing the front grills well i just have.I put my order in with the American forum and it arrived on Friday.I think it looks great and there well made.
Hi Lee160

I have just ordered my front grilles, will fitting them be straight forward? Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Elena

Old 12-25-2013, 03:02 PM

Hi Elena,on the bottom of the grill are 2 metal bars which fit in the bodywork opening.Mine were almost flat which i presume were for shipping purposes.Gently bend them so you can hook them into the openings.They look fragile but are stronger than they look.On the top of the grill are 4 metal bars which screw into the existing holes for the factory grill.You may have to persuade one or two to go over the hole opening but they fit fine.If your careful theres no need to cover up the paintwork.So do the bottom of the grill first,make sure they fit snug and then do the top.All my friends have said what an improvement it makes on the standard grill which is cheap and nasty!! Lee

Old 12-25-2013, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by lee160
Hi Elena,on the bottom of the grill are 2 metal bars which fit in the bodywork opening.Mine were almost flat which i presume were for shipping purposes.Gently bend them so you can hook them into the openings.They look fragile but are stronger than they look.On the top of the grill are 4 metal bars which screw into the existing holes for the factory grill.You may have to persuade one or two to go over the hole opening but they fit fine.If your careful theres no need to cover up the paintwork.So do the bottom of the grill first,make sure they fit snug and then do the top.All my friends have said what an improvement it makes on the standard grill which is cheap and nasty!! Lee
Hi Lee

Thanks for that, I will post photos when I have received and fitted them.

Cheers

Elena

Old 01-25-2014, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by ElenaB
Hi Lee

Thanks for that, I will post photos when I have received and fitted them.

Cheers

Elena
It was just as you said Lee so now mine are on and I think they look fantastic and most people walking by my house said they look smart also, now I need to sort the headlights out.

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails Zunsport Grills-imag0518.jpeg  
Old 01-26-2014, 05:48 AM

What a difference thats made to your car Elena.I cant stop looking at mine even though i did it a while ago.Good luck with the headlights they are a nightmare to do!!!

Old 01-26-2014, 07:22 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ElenaB
It was just as you said Lee so now mine are on and I think they look fantastic and most people walking by my house said they look smart also, now I need to sort the headlights out.

Cheers

The more I see these the more I am starting to like them! Need to see one in the flesh though!

Old 01-26-2014, 07:47 AM

The more I see these the more I am starting to like them! Need to see one in the flesh though!
I weren't too sure myself as I do like the original grille but once the new grille was on it does look really impressive and easy to install