U.K. Serving all countries of the United Kingdom.

Prices

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 03:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Prices

Just thought I would open up a debate on current prices
Since I bought the crossfire for my son I have been looking for one for myself and it seems prices are on the up or cars are not selling as private sellers are asking dealer money or some dealers are asking way above book, or I guess the cars they have are exceptional
I have seem some cars listed for months now and the sellers are not prepared to negotiate
I have in the past worked in the car trade for a main dealer ,i do have a ( well I thought I did ) a good knowledge of prices
So what does everyone else think?
Are prices rising?
Has the crossfire entered moder Classic status?

Old 12-27-2014, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Prices

I have been in search for an SRT roadster for a while now. I had the opportunity to buy a 2 owner 9600 mile, roadster within 2 hours from my home in April. The asking price was 17500 and at the time I thought it was to high and owner would not budge. I regret not buying it now. I ended up buying a super clean, one owner coupe with 12000 miles on it for 10500 and with today's prices, I think it was a steal. I still inquire on SRT roadsters today and if they are clean, have decent miles on them and are under 15000.00' they are usally sold within days of the listing. I decided that if I want one, I'm going to pay good money for it and most likely it won't be to near. There are some great deals out there on NA roadsters all the time. This site is priceless when it comes to leads on new listings, hang around, you may just find what your looking for

Old 12-27-2014, 02:32 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts

Originally Posted by Gtsman
I have been in search for an SRT roadster for a while now. I had the opportunity to buy a 2 owner 9600 mile, roadster within 2 hours from my home in April. The asking price was 17500 and at the time I thought it was to high and owner would not budge. I regret not buying it now. I ended up buying a super clean, one owner coupe with 12000 miles on it for 10500 and with today's prices, I think it was a steal. I still inquire on SRT roadsters today and if they are clean, have decent miles on them and are under 15000.00' they are usally sold within days of the listing. I decided that if I want one, I'm going to pay good money for it and most likely it won't be to near. There are some great deals out there on NA roadsters all the time. This site is priceless when it comes to leads on new listings, hang around, you may just find what your looking for
He lives in the UK, so not too many UK cars come up here.

Old 01-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've sold two SRT6's in the last three months both for way above book value (thousands more). I'm not bragging, I believe they were worth what I got (possibly more) - just airing that in the U.K at least SRT's are worth what ever people are happy/prepared to pay.