Old 08-22-2006, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: AZ Crossfire Owners

Hello AZ Crossfire owners.

I live in Goodyear.

Old 09-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Default Pavillions run 09.09.2006?

I'm going to start a new thread for this but I figured some of you might be subscribed to this thread as well.

I just wanted to see who would be interested in doing a Pavillions run next saturday 09.09.2006.

I would say we could meet for a bite to eat somewhere and cruise into the Pavillions parking lot as a group.

Let me know if you would be interested.

PM me or email me: jmlg.com@gmail.com

Old 09-08-2006, 01:14 AM

Just wanted to make sure that we are still on for that pavillions.

I sent PMs to all of the members that replied to this thread that have not already replied in the Pavillions thread.

Old 10-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Forum Regular

Well it looks like jpristel and chryslergirl are in my neck of the woods. I'm in south Tempe McClintock and Elliot. JP what cross streets?? What color? Coupe or Roadster? There is a red coupe in my neighborhood and a gray coupe at my work... Would it be rude to leave a note on the windshield, that they need to join forum??

Old 10-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Forum Regular

JP, what dealership do or did you go to??

Old 04-05-2007, 03:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi - I just bought an '05 SRT Coupe this past weekend. I live in west Phoenix near Glendale. What dealers do you recommend for service?

Old 04-05-2007, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by steverwrx
Hi - I just bought an '05 SRT Coupe this past weekend. I live in west Phoenix near Glendale. What dealers do you recommend for service?
Hello there, welcome to the XFire family.

I just had some work done at Bill Luke Chrysler and was pretty satisfied with my service. The dealership is at 1-17 and Camelback and my service advisor was Damian Gordillo.

Where abouts in Phoenix do you live, maybe I will see you around. I am at 75th Ave and Cactus.

Old 04-08-2007, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by jmlg
Hello there, welcome to the XFire family.

I just had some work done at Bill Luke Chrysler and was pretty satisfied with my service. The dealership is at 1-17 and Camelback and my service advisor was Damian Gordillo.

Where abouts in Phoenix do you live, maybe I will see you around. I am at 75th Ave and Cactus.
Thanks for the welcome.

I am near the 10 and 101 south of the Banner hospital. I play tennis near you at the Paseo club every week.

Old 04-08-2007, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by steverwrx
Thanks for the welcome.

I am near the 10 and 101 south of the Banner hospital. I play tennis near you at the Paseo club every week.
Very nice...keep an eye out for meetups here in Phoenix.

Old 04-19-2007, 01:55 AM

Anyone in the Phoenix area know where I can get a extra key cut for my Crossfire? I bought a new key on e-bay but have not had much luck finding a locksmith that can cut it. Thanks.

Old 05-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi all - got an '05 Limited in dark silver a week ago. I live by 51st Ave and the 101, work just north of Westworld in Scottsdale.

Time to do another Pavillions run before it gets too hot ???

Tazz

Old 05-27-2007, 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by Tazz
Hi all - got an '05 Limited in dark silver a week ago. I live by 51st Ave and the 101, work just north of Westworld in Scottsdale.

Time to do another Pavillions run before it gets too hot ???

Tazz
I'm ready for a Pavillions run! Saturday June 9th would be good for me.

Old 05-27-2007, 09:53 AM
Forum Regular

Tazz here -- just got a new 2005 silver limited coupe, live by 51st ave & the 101, work just north of Westworld in Scottsdale.

Old 05-27-2007, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by jmlg
I'm ready for a Pavillions run! Saturday June 9th would be good for me.
I am going to make a post about this on crossfirecommunity.net as well. Most of the Arizona people are more active on that board. I would really recommend checking it out as well.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Talking Re: AZ Crossfire Owners

Just bought my first Crossfire on Friday. It's an '04, grey, auto. I've wanted one for a long time and I'm glad I bought it. As luck would have it, I found it advertised on the Internet at a dealer only 1/4 mile from work. When I arrived to pick it up, one of the other sales guys asked if I was the one buying it as he had 2 other inquires that day about it, and it was only 10:30 am. I guess I saw it not too long after it was advertised. The sales person I initially talked to asked me if I was serious about coming in for a test drive before I showed up (of course I was), and when I took it for the test drive he had placed a SOLD sign on the dash so no one else would ****** it up. According to the dealer the previous owner traded on a basic Pontiac (why, don't know. His loss, my gain).

I'm over in Peoria near 107th and Olive. So far it's the only one I've seen in the area.

I like being unique. Seems like everyone has a BMW, MB, or SUV.

Old 07-30-2007, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by sparks81
Just bought my first Crossfire on Friday. It's an '04, grey, auto. I've wanted one for a long time and I'm glad I bought it. As luck would have it, I found it advertised on the Internet at a dealer only 1/4 mile from work. When I arrived to pick it up, one of the other sales guys asked if I was the one buying it as he had 2 other inquires that day about it, and it was only 10:30 am. I guess I saw it not too long after it was advertised. The sales person I initially talked to asked me if I was serious about coming in for a test drive before I showed up (of course I was), and when I took it for the test drive he had placed a SOLD sign on the dash so no one else would ****** it up. According to the dealer the previous owner traded on a basic Pontiac (why, don't know. His loss, my gain).

I'm over in Peoria near 107th and Olive. So far it's the only one I've seen in the area.

I like being unique. Seems like everyone has a BMW, MB, or SUV.
Nice to have another west sider on board...I am at 75th Ave and Cactus.

Once the weather cools down, we will plan on making a run or something.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:32 PM

Anyone planning a get-together this Fall?

Old 08-20-2007, 01:06 AM

Just purchased '06 Oyster roadster, looking to see who else is out there. I'm located in Tucson, AZ. What's happening ?

Thanks,
Topless06

Old 08-31-2007, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by topless06
Just purchased '06 Oyster roadster, looking to see who else is out there. I'm located in Tucson, AZ. What's happening ?

Thanks,
Topless06
Enjoy the ride and wave when you see an Alabaster '04 coupe.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:01 AM

Hello AZ Crossfire owners,
I just got my '05 Aero Blue SRT6 a few weeks ago. I'm in Surprise. It's one of the inventory reduction cars with very low miles. I am still having the "2 yr old sitting around" kinks out of it. I took it to Moore Chrysler, and the service advisor said they had a certified Crossfire mechanic. So far they changed out a fuel pump, head lamps, wipers, and door lock rod. The bad thing was the mechanic did something wrong and basically broke something in the door. Not it doesn't open from the inside without putting a shoulder into it. So I have to take it back, but am thinking of going to another dealer.
Other than that, which I figured would take some time considering the car has sat for more than 2 years. I absolutely love the car. It's classy, smooth, and fast. Oh did I mention it's fast. I seen a graphite srt6 in the back lot at the dealer, when I dropped mine off. Not sure if it is for sale or a customers car.
Look forward to seeing a couple of you at some of the local places. On Saturdays, I believe the hot rods are at 83rd ave and Beardsley at a Safeway. I think that's what's there.

Cruzinquick

Quick Reply: AZ Crossfire Owners